The Coconut Lagoon is one of the most sought-after spa resorts in Kumarakom, Kerala. A part of the Casino Group of Hotels, it is situated in an amazing location in the Kerala backwaters. While the guests can unwind in the luxurious rooms of the resort they can also try the comprehensive Ayurveda therapies for the rejuvenation of their mind and soul. Spa in Coconut Lagoon Resort, Kumarakom has magnificent facilities for such therapies unmatched in any of the other Luxury Spa Resorts in India. It is no exaggeration to call it an ideal place to relax and rejuvenate your tired senses away from the hustle-bustle of the daily city life.
Coconut Lagoon Resort Kumarakom
Languages- Malayalam, English
Best Season- September to March
Weather- Summer 20°C to 37°C, Winter 18°C to 32°C
How to Reach:
Air- Cochin (Kochi) international airport is located at a distance of 180 km and the Domestic Airport is about 90 km away.
Rail- Kottayam Railway Station is the nearest railway station, situated at a distance of 14 km. The extensive railway network connects Kottayam with major cities of India.
Road-Bus Stand is located at a distance of 15 km. Some of the major distances are3 Kochi - 65 km, Trivandrum - 177km, Coimbatore - 235 km, Bangalore - 560 km, Chennai - 731 km, and more.
Coconut Lagoon Resort Spa in Kumarakom offers to its guests the services of Ayurveda, massage, therapies and lots of other such that simply enthrall the senses and activates the nerve endings.
- Ayurveda Therapies- These therapies deal with the curative and healing techniques for regaining the lost energy by the science of health and longevity. The age -old techniques of rejuvenation help the guests to cope with the fatigue and regain their lost energy.
- Massage- The touch therapy technique accompanied with the special ointments and liquid oils help the guests to tone up their body and hence add to their vigor and strength. Spa in Coconut Lagoon Resort, Kumarakom has each and every solution for the guests seeking treatment through contemplation. Massage involves a lot of techniques that include the head massage, foot massage, vigorous body massage and lots more.
- Yoga- The yoga classes at the Coconut Lagoon Resort Spa at Kumarakom helps the guests to have tete a tete with their soul and hence helps the guests to make them physically more agile. There are various positions that help in the treatment of the body ailments and thus make for a good living.
Spa in Coconut Lagoon Resort, Kumarakom also provides the facility for aromatherapy, facial, manicure and pedicure. The meditation classes are also conducted to help the guests to regain their peace of mind.
Every cottage differs in its designing and patterning, however, some of newly erected air-conditioned units are an imitation of old tharawads. The property has 3 basic types of accommodation options- Heritage Mansions, Heritage Bungalows and Private Pool Villas. The first two options are two –storied with the bedroom on upstairs offering a spectacular view of Lake Vembanad while the villas are single-level spacious cottages.
Every accommodation is extremely well-furnished and well-equipped. The décor has been done in such a manner using a special kind of a wood that you feel completely at home. While living in a traditional setting, you can enjoy every modern facility including attached luxurious bathrooms and room service.
The accommodation segregation is as follows:
- Heritage Bungalows (28)
- Heritage Mansions (14)
- Private pool villas (8)
Coconut Lagoon is home to Fort Cochin, a specialty seafood restaurant that offers some lip-smacking fish dishes prepared by the expert chef from freshly caught fish. The menu includes a variety of other vegetarian and non-vegetarian delicacies as well. You also order a glass of your favorite beverage to go with your meal. That is not all; the menu of the restaurant also includes Ayurvedic foods and drinks, perfect for healing and digestive purpose.
- Room Service
- TV in Lounge
- Ayurveda Treatment Center
- H/C Running Water
- Shopping Arcade
- Swimming Pool
- Water Sports
- Health Club
- Country Canoe Expeditions
- Bird Watching
- Sunset Cruise
- Cultural Program
- Village Excursions
- Fishing Expeditions
- Money Changer
- Doctor on Call
- Safe Deposit
- Baby Sitting
- Travel Desk Service