Counted among the best Luxury Spa Resorts in India, the Oberoi Udaivilas Spa in Udaipur offers a fascinating array of massage and therapies that not only relieve tension but also recharge body that tends to get a bit of worn out due to exhausting touring around the city. Referred to as the Oberoi Banyan Tree, the Spa in Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur offers complete self-healing therapies based on Ayurveda. You also enjoy a pleasant stay at the luxurious suites and rooms of this plush property, well-laden with all the modern comforts.
Oberoi Udaivilas in Udaipur
Languages: Hindi, English and Rajasthani
Best Season: September - March
Weather: Summer 23 to 45°C and Winter 3 to 32°C
How to Reach:
Located on the banks of Lake Pichola in Udaipur the Oberoi Udaivilas is a well acclaimed luxury spa. Situated in the Northwest province of India, the City of Dawn is surrounded by Aravalli Mountains and is a perfect place to spend ones enchanting vacations. The Oberoi Udaivilas resort is situated at a distance of 4 kilometers from the center of city. Various modern mode of transportation can be used to reach this majestic destination:
Nearest airport- Dabok or Maharana Pratap airport (26.6 km)
The erstwhile princely state of Udaipur can be reached in eight hours and from Jodhpur it is five hours drive. The city is well connected to the national highways and is reached by large number of tourists from the neighboring state following the road route. You can opt for state-run or private buses or can rent a cab.
Nearest railway station- Udaipur railway station (5.8 km)
Pamper your body to the soothing and rejuvenating spa therapies while lying around the serenely appointed spa along with observing the alluring views of magnificent City Palace and Lake Pichola. Feel relaxed while the healing hands of therapist revitalize your body by practicing modern rejuvenation and well being techniques. The unique blend of holistic therapies from Ayurveda along with international therapies works to sooth your senses and resorts the vital energy within you.
Enjoy the Aromatherapy at the Spa in Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur reenergizes you and your body bringing it in harmony with your mind. By applying a fine range of natural aromatic oil, the spa ensures that you regain lost energies bringing sparkling glow which defined your beauty. Besides at the Oberoi Udaivilas Spa in Udaipur you can also refresh and rejuvenate yourself by looking for other types of ayurvedic massages and therapies.
Apart from these, you can also pamper yourself a bit more by indulging your time in yoga, meditation, gym, steam, sauna, Jacuzzi, and beauty parlor facilities of the Spa in Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur. Detailed lists of other Spa treatments that can be enjoyed while being at the Oberoi Udaivilas include:
- Signature Indigenous Rituals (Spirit of Ayurveda, Royal Treasures, Magic of Mewar, Chakra Balancing, Synergy)
- Touch Therapies (Oberoi Therapy, Termal infusion, Balinese treatment, Couples massage, Thai massage)
- Revitalising Body Therapies (Hydrating sea salt crystal rose scrub , Healing waters, Classic Hungarian body wrap, Rose and vetivere body envelopment and Contouring body therapy)
- Spa Experience Enhancers (Thermal infused stones, Soothing back massage, Foot massage and Ayur face massage)
- Skin and Nail Care (Soothing, Purifying, Brightening, Pomegranate and fig spa manicure as well as pedicure)
- Special Menu For Gentlemen including back therapy, facials, after workout treatment, Sports pedicure and manicures
- Ayurvedic Inspired Therapies (Abhyanga , Padabhyanga, Synchronised Abhyangam, Shirodhara, Marma point therapy, Hot herbal poultice therapy, Saundarya, Ayurvedic facial, Shiroabhyanga)
- Speciality Baths (Neem purifying bath, Marigold bath, Detox herbal bath and Milk and Rose Bath)
- Yoga and meditation
The Oberoi Udaivilas in Udaipur provides its guests with large number of accommodation options. The interiors of each of the room are tastefully done and are delightfully furnished with original artwork and handcrafted furniture. The breathtaking views of City Palace, Lake Pichola and Aravalli hills are sure to leave the guest splendid. The marble bathrooms are fitted with the freestanding Victorian bathtubs and separate shower stalls are another highlight of these accommodation. The large accommodation options at Oberoi Udaivilas are classified under the following heads:
- Premier Rooms
- Premier Room with Semi Private Pool
- Premier Room with Pool View and Private Courtyard
- Luxury Suite with Private Pool
- Kohinoor Suite with Private Pool
Each of these rooms comes fitted with all the modern day facilities to cater to the varied needs of its guest. The facilities that can be availed by staying at these rooms include LCD TV, DVD player, Electronic safe, Direct dial telephone with voice mail, Personal mini-bar, Satellite television, Wired & wireless broadband internet access, Butler service Inlaid furniture
The Oberoi Udaivilas serves the platter of a guest with authentic flavors of Rajasthan along with fabulous international cuisines or a quiet drink while they enjoy the breathtaking views of Lake Pichola and City Palace. The well trained chefs aim to serve each its guests with the best of both Indian and International cuisines. These chefs have acquired training directly under the chefs to royalty that exist in Rajasthan today. Feasts on these delicious cuisine at one of various dining options provided by Oberoi Udaivilas including:
This dining venue is a specialty Indian restaurant where our guest can enjoy a candlelight dinner while feasting upon North Indian and Rajasthani food in the majestic surroundings.
The suryamahal dining area features an informal 30s style restaurant that is open to all and serves its guest with a unique fusion of Mediterranean, light Western and Thai dishes.
In the evening head to Chandni restaurant where our guests can enjoy an open air dining experience while enjoying traditional dance and music performances.
Relax in the cozy comfort of the bar while being served with a large variety of wines, cigars and spirits.
- Wireless internet access in all the guest rooms
- 24 hours state of the art business centre and internet desk
- Oberoi spa
- Beauty salon
- Two outdoor heated pools
- Currency Exchange
- 24 hours laundry services
- 24 hours concierge
- Meetings and Conference facilities
- Baby sitting
- 24 hours personal butler
- Fitness centre with steam
- 24 hours in-room dining
- In house boutique "Tijori"
- Library offering movies and Audio CDs
- Valet services
- Electronic safe deposit box in all the guest rooms
- Gourmet counters in all guest rooms (Minibar)
- Private/special dining
- Airport/train station pick-up by chauffeured luxury cars
- Doctor on Call
- Boat/shikara rides with wine and canapé
- Daily Yoga
- Rajasthani folk dances
- Turndown service
- Shoes shine service
- Secretarial Services
- Puppet Show (On request)
- Cooking Classes with Chef (On request)
- Historian Session (On request)
- Croquet (Outdoor)
- Private Astrology Session (On request)
- Village tour
- Camel or elephant riding (On request)