The South India Temple Tour takes you on a visit to sacred temples and religious shrines across the cities of south India. The tour creates the perfect environment to help you discover your spiritual side. South India temples are rich sources of religious teachings and cultural shenanigans. The tour covers all the magnificent south Indian temples.
- Visit themajor tourist attractions of Chennai including the Fort St. George, St. Thomas Mount, San Thome Cathedral, Kapaleeswar Temple and the National Art Gallery
- Excursion toMarina beach
- Guided tour tothe major Kanchipuram tourist attractions include visits to the Kailasanthar Temple, Ekambareshwarar Temple, The Vardarajanperumal Temple and the Sakkiswarar Temple.
- visit the major tourist attractions like the Shore and the Five Ratha temples, Arjuna’s Penance and the Tiger caves in Mahabalipuram
- Explore the Aurbindo Ashram and Auroville, at Pondicherry
- Guided city tour of Tanjore including major tourist destinations like the Vijayanagar Fort, Shiva Ganga Garden, Brahadeshwara temple and the Chandra Bagawan Temple.
On arrival at Chennai airport, meet our representative who’ll guide you to one of our listed hotels. Check-in at the hotel. After resting for a while, embark on a sightseeing tour of Chennai. The major tourist attractions in Chennai include the Fort St. George, St. Thomas Mount, San Thome Cathedral, Kapaleeswar Temple and the National Art Gallery. In the evening visit the beautiful Marina. Don’t try swimming at Marina beach since there are strong currents present along the shoreline and no rescue equipments and lifeguards are available at this beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
In the morning leave for Mahabalipuram via. Kanchipuram. The major Kanchipuram tourist attractions include visits to the Kailasanthar Temple, Ekambareshwarar Temple, The Vardarajanperumal Temple and the Sakkiswarar Temple. Then resume with your drive to Mahabalipuram. This 7th century former port city is famous for its rock-cut shore temples. On arrival, check-in at one our listed hotels. The rest of the day is to be spent at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Next morning after breakfast, move out on a sightseeing tour of Mahabalipuram. The major attractions to visit include the Shore and the Five Ratha temples, Arjuna’s Penance and the Tiger caves. After the visit leave for Pondicherry. As on reaching Pondicherry, check-in at one our listed hotels. Rest and relax for the day. In the evening you may take a leisurely walk to the local market of Pondicherry. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Post breakfast, set out to explore the Pondicherry for its diverse attractions like the coastline of 32 Kms, palm-fringed beaches, backwaters and fishing villages. Later in the afternoon visit Aurbindo Ashram and Auroville. After visit drive to Swamimalai. Stop midway to visit Chidambaram, and Gangaikonda Cholapuram. On reaching Swamimalai, transfer to one of our listed hotels. Later in the day visit the Swamimalai Murugan Temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast head straight to Tanjore. Tanjore is known as the city of temples as it has many famous temples in and around the city including the Navagraha temples. On reaching Tanjore, check-in at one of our listed hotels. After resting for a while, set out on a guided city tour of Tanjore including major tourist destinations like the Vijayanagar Fort, Shiva Ganga Garden, Aalangudi temple, Brahadeshwara temple and the Chandra Bagawan Temple. In the evening return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Post breakfast on the last day of the tour, get transferred to the Madurai airport to go aboard a flight for your onward destination.
- 05 Night Accommodation in hotels Double sharing room basis.
- Daily breakfast in hotel.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Chauffeured Aircondition car for all transfers and tours as per program
- Local English Speaking during sightseeing as per itinerary
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any entrance fee to the monuments.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above-mentioned cost is valid from 01st October 2014 to 31st March 2015.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click:www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
Hotels to be used or similar:
|Chennai||Deccan Plaza||The Pride||ITC Grand Chola||01|
|Mahabalipuram||Mamalla Heritage||Ideal Beach Resort||Radisson Blu resort Temple Bay||01|
|Pondicherry||Accord||Le Duplex||Palais De Mahe||01|
|Swamimalai||Indeco Hotel||Indeco Hotel||Indeco Hotel||01|
|Tanjore||Gnanam||Ideal river view||Sangam||01|
(Valid from 01 Nov '14 to 20 Dec'14 and 20 Jan15' to 30 March 15)
|Minimum Paying Pax||3*Star Hotels||4*Star Hotels||5*Star Hotels|
|02 Paying Pax||$ 460.00||$ 540.00||$ 690.00|
|Per person Monuments' entrance fee $ 20.00|
Call an Expert » +91-11-25686868
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Chennai - Kanchipuram - Mahab...