4 Days Gems of Sri Lanka Tour
Colombo – Kandy - Colombo
- Explore the attractions of Colombo.
- Visit the Temple of Tooth Relic.
- Sightseeing tour of Kand.
- Spend a peaceful time in Peradeniya Botanical Gardens
- Visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage to observe elephants.
This breathtaking journey of Sri Lanka starts when you set your feet at the Bandaranaike International Airport in Colombo. After reaching there, you will meet with our tour representative. Next, you will get the private transfer to Kandy. In Kandy, you will reach your pre-booked hotel. On arrival, you will complete all the formalities of check-in and freshen up in your pre-assisted room. After that, you will relax your body in your room, and the rest of the day is your leisure. You can enjoy the rest of the day in Kandy as you wish. Whether you want to admire the scenic vistas around the hotel or give your body more relaxation, the call is yours. In the late evening, you will enjoy your mouth watering dinner at the hotel and have the sound sleep on the comfy bed.
Distance from Colombo to Kandy: 102 km (approx.)
Travel Time: 3 hours 15 minutes (approx.)
Wake up with the sunshine and start your day with a healthy breakfast in your room. This second day of your 3 nights 4 days Sri Lanka package is dedicated to exploring the Kandy. After finishing your breakfast, you will start your sightseeing tour in Kandy. Firstly, you will visit the Temple of Tooth Relic. It is one of the most popular tourist places and is considered the famous pilgrimage site of Kandy. After that, you will move towards Peradeniya Botanical Gardens. It is another best attraction that will soothe your senses and offer natural beauty.
You will find different kinds of species in Botanical Gardens. With species of orchids, medicinal plants, and palm trees, this natural jewel has more than 300 species. Later, you will head towards the Gem shop to behold the cultural show of Kandy. This show will give you great insight into the rich cultural heritage of the Kandy. After covering natural beauty, peace, and cultural knowledge, you will end your sightseeing tour in Kandy and return to your hotel. After reaching the hotel, you will have your delicious dinner with different food items and get to your room for a peaceful sleep.
Rise and shine and break the night fast with the delicious morning meal. After having your breakfast, you will pack the bags and complete all formalities at the hotel. Next, you will get your transfer to Colombo, the commercial capital of Sri Lanka. You will experience that this city has a perfect balance between modernity and culture. While visiting Colombo from Kandy, you will stop at Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. You can observe the elephants and play with them in the water to add a unique experience to your 4 days Sri Lanka tour. Later, you will continue your journey towards Colombo. On arrival at your pre-booked hotel in Colombo, you will again follow the check-in process and get into your room. After that, you will enjoy the toothsome dinner and slip into your comfy bed to have the sound sleep.
Distance from Kandy to Colombo: 102 km (approx.)
Travel Time: 3 hours 15 minutes (approx.)
Open your eyes to the rays of the sun in the morning. Begin your day with a healthy and crunchy breakfast in your hotel room. It is the last day of your Sri Lanka tour, and you can end this trip with a happy note. After having your breakfast, you can explore the architectural marvel and attractions of Colombo. In the afternoon, you will return to your hotel to pack your bag and then get the transfer to reach the airport. Say goodbye to Sri Lanka and return to your home with loads of cherishable memories.
Tour Cost Per Person
|Category||Price Per Person (Double/Twin sharing)|
|03 Star||INR 17,500/- Per Person|
|04 Star||INR 19,500/- Per Person|
|05 Star||INR 25,500/- Per Person|
Hotels to be Used/ Similar
|3* Standard||Queen's Hotel/ Hotel Senani||Nelly Marine hotel /Sapphire hotel|
|4* Superior||Thilanka hotel/ Royal Kandyan/ Swiss residence||Fairway hotel / Galadari/Pegasus Reef hotel/ Wonder Hotel|
|5* Deluxe||Grand Kandyan/ Golden Crown||Movenpick/Hilton/ Cinnamon Lakeside|
- Welcome and assistance at airport
- 2 Nights accommodation in Kandy
- 1 Night Accommodation in Colombo
- Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel – Half board
- Transport Private AC vehicle with an English speaking Chauffeur guide
- 1 water bottle each per day
- 1 Hygiene pack on complimentary basis
- 1 covid-19 insurance of USD 12 per person (1 Insurance)
- Government taxes
Entrances for sightseeings – Valid for Indian Passport holders only
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage - $ 7 Per Person
- Temple of Tooth - $ 10 Per Person
- Peradeniya Botanical Garden -$ 12 Per Person
- Sigiriya Rock fortress - $ 15 Per Person
- Whale Watching - $ 50 Per Person
Excursion Supplement without entrance - Per person rate (Minimum 2 persons)
- Kandy - Nuwara Eliya - $ 15 Per Person
- Kandy - Dambulla - $ 15 Per Person
- Bentota - Mirissa - $ 20 Per Person
- International Flight tickets
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- Srilanka Visa Charges- Visit https://eta.gov.lk/slvisa/ for further information
- Entrance Charges
- Any excursions other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs)
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary
- Video and Camera permits at sights
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Departure RTPCR test @ USD 40/-Per Person approx
- GST and 5% TCS- Tax collected at Source
- All taxes, sightseeing’s, airfare etc. are as on date.
- Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to Availability at the time of Booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you & if we are not able get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Rates are valid till 31st March 2022, except on block out dates.
- Rate of exchange calculated @ 01 USD = 75; However actual rate will be applicable on the day of entire USD payment is made.
- Surcharges will apply during New Year, Christmas, fairs & festivals.
To know about the Covid Measures, Guidelines and Travel restrictions for Sri Lanka, please visit the below link:
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 4 Days / 3 Night
- Colombo – Kandy - Colombo