Embark on 3 nights 4 days Sri Lanka trip with us and explore the mesmerizing natural beauty along with the rich cultural heritage of the country. You will get the opportunity to explore the enthralling beauty of Colombo which is the national capital and also enjoy the exploration tour of Kandy in Sri Lanka tour. During the trip, you will visit the Temple of Tooth Relic, which is known for housing the relic of the tooth of Lord Buddha. This is one of the most revered pilgrimage sites among the Buddhists. Also, visit the botanical garden that is home to numerous varieties of trees and fruits. You will be provided with the assisted transfers, comfortable stays, lip-smacking meals, and a guided sightseeing tour. This tour package is customizable and you can modify the itinerary as per your choice and budget. For detailed information about the itinerary, take a look and gather comprehensive knowledge for a hassle-free trip.
4 Days Gems of Sri Lanka Tour
Colombo – Kandy - Colombo
- Explore the Temple of Tooth Relic and see the tooth relic of Buddha.
- Spot exotic species of flowers in Peradeniya Botanical Gardens
- Visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage to watch elephants.
- Explore the enchanting beauty of Colombo.
Our tour representative will meet you at the Bandaranaike International Airport in Colombo and welcome you with hearty hospitality. You will be escorted to the vehicle to begin your vacation in Sri Lanka. You will have an assisted transfer to Kandy. On arrival, proceed towards the hotel and complete the check-in formalities. Relax and unwind in your room. The rest of the day is your leisure and you can spend the day at your wish. You can explore the natural setting of the hotel or take a stroll near the resort to enjoy the scenic vistas of the surroundings.
Savor a scrumptious dinner at the hotel and have a sound sleep.
Distance from Colombo to Kandy: 102 km (approx.)
Travel Time: 3 hours 15 minutes (approx.)
On the 2nd day of the 4 day Sri Lanka tour package, have a hearty breakfast and after RT-PCR test clearance, you can start your sightseeing tour in Kandy. Explore one of the most popular world heritage sites along with the Buddhist religious sites namely the Temple of Tooth Relic. Locally, this place is known as Dalada Maligawa. Afterward, you will proceed towards Peradeniya Botanical Gardens, which is a popular place to visit in Kandy. It is famous among nature lovers due to the different species of flowers. The flower named Eden is restored here with over 300 different species of orchids, medicinal plants, and palm trees.
In the afternoon, visit the Gem shop to enjoy the cultural show. Here, you can witness the rich cultural heritage of the region. After the sightseeing tour, return to the hotel and have a delicious meal. Overnight stay at the hotel in Kandy.
Wake up to a beautiful day and have a scrumptious breakfast. Pack your bags and complete the check-out formalities at the hotel. Proceed towards Colombo, which is the commercial capital of Sri Lanka. This vibrant city is a perfect blend of modern and colonial impressions. Nestled on the west coast, Colombo is known for its architectural marvels, which depict the rich colonial history of the city.
En route to Colombo, you will visit another renowned tourist attraction of Sri Lanka, the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. Here, you can volunteer to take care of elephants and watch them bathing in the river along with playing in the water. You can also watch the caretakers feed, bathe, and help these animals.
Later, proceed with the journey to Colombo. On arrival, you will have an assisted transfer to the hotel. Complete the check-in formalities and unwind. Relish the toothsome dinner and then slip into your bed for a sound sleep.
Distance from Kandy to Colombo: 102 km (approx.)
Travel Time: 3 hours 15 minutes (approx.)
On the last day of the Sri Lanka trip, have a healthy breakfast, and then pack your bags. Complete the check-out formalities at the hotel and then head towards the airport to board the return flight. The Sri Lanka tour ends with a bagful of memories.
Tour Cost Per Person
|Category||Price Per Person (Double/Twin sharing)|
|03 Star||INR 21,500/- Per Person|
|04 Star||INR 22,500/- Per Person|
|05 Star||INR 28,500/- Per Person|
Hotels to be Used/ Similar
|3* Standard||Queen's Hotel/ Hotel Senani||Nelly Marine hotel /Sapphire hotel|
|4* Superior||Thilanka hotel/ Royal Kandyan/ Swiss residence||Fairway hotel / Galadari/Pegasus Reef hotel/ Wonder Hotel|
|5* Deluxe||Grand Kandyan/ Golden Crown||Movenpick/Hilton/ Cinnamon Lakeside|
- Welcome and assistance at airport
- 2 Nights accommodation in Kandy
- 1 Night Accommodation in Colombo
- Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel – Half board
- Transport Private AC vehicle with an English speaking Chauffeur guide
- 1 water bottle each per day
- 1 Hygiene pack on complimentary basis
- PCR Test Charges of USD 40 per test (1 PCR)
- Mandatory covid-19 insurance of USD 12 per person (1 Insurance)
- Government taxes
Entrances for sightseeings – Valid for Indian Passport holders only
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage - $ 7 Per Person
- Temple of Tooth - $ 10 Per Person
- Peradeniya Botanical Garden -$ 12 Per Person
- Sigiriya Rock fortress - $ 15 Per Person
- Whale Watching - $ 50 Per Person
Excursion Supplement without entrance - Per person rate (Minimum 2 persons)
- Kandy - Nuwara Eliya - $ 15 Per Person
- Kandy - Dambulla - $ 15 Per Person
- Bentota - Mirissa - $ 20 Per Person
- International Flight tickets
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- Srilanka Visa Charges- Visit https://eta.gov.lk/slvisa/ for further information
- Entrance Charges
- Any excursions other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs)
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary
- Video and Camera permits at sights
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- GST and 5% TCS- Tax collected at Source
- All taxes, sightseeing’s, airfare etc. are as on date.
- Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to Availability at the time of Booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you & if we are not able get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Rates are valid till 31st March 2022, except on block out dates.
- Rate of exchange calculated @ 01 USD = 75; However actual rate will be applicable on the day of entire USD payment is made.
- Surcharges will apply during New Year, Christmas, fairs & festivals.
Can Indian travel to the Sri Lanka?
YES open for travel
RTPCR Test & Vaccination
72 Hrs Prior with QR code & Only fully vaccinated passengers can travel.
All categories of travelers who have taken the recommended doses of COVID-19 vaccination and arrive in Srilanka after 14 days after vaccination, will be considered fully vaccinated. Non vaccinated children below 18 years, can be discharged with fully vaccinated passengers if their on arrival PCR test (from 2 years-18 years) is negative. Non vaccinated travelers should quarantine for 14 days at a Quarantine hotel/Centre.
14 Days Quarantine if tested positive on arrival.
Visa and Immigration related updates:
- Prior to boarding, travelers are required to:
- a. Have a valid tourist visa before boarding flight. All visas must be applied online. Visit eta.gov.lk.
- b. Before applying for visa, ensure you have the following:
- i. A pre-paid booking at a “L1 Safe and Secure” 3 Star or above category hotel for the first 2 days until the On – arrival PCR test is performed. A pre-paid bookings at 3 star or above category hotels for the rest of stay. Hotel bookings could be made directly with the hotel or through “Safe and Secure certified travel agent or OTA’s.
Please visit: www.srilanka.travel/helloagain for information
- ii. Pay for the mandatory COVID-19 local travel insurance cover at USD 12 for a policy of USD 50,000 upto a period of one month (including children below 2 years).
- iii. Pay for the on-arrival PCR test (USD 40 per PCR test). Children below 2 years are excluded from PCR tests.
- iv. Please visit www.visitsrilanka.gov.lk to pay for your COVID 19 insurance & PCR tests. Also to obtain your unique tourism reference number required to apply for visa.
- c. Have negative PCR test done within 72 hours prior to embarkation (children below 2 years are excluded).
- d. Airport transfers to be arranged by either the respective Certified Safe and Secure hotel or certified safe & secure travel agent.
At the airport produce the followings:
- a. Negative COVID-19 PCR test report (English) taken within 72 hours prior to embarkation (Excludes children below 2 years).
- b. Original vaccination certificate/card.
- c. Completed Health Declaration Form.
On arrival PCR test & leaving the bubble:
- a. On arrival PCR test is performed at your “L1 Safe and Secure” 3 star or above category hotel & upon a negative on Arrival PCR test report, travelers can leave the bio-bubbles. The respective hotel doctor or Hotel management will issue a “Discharge Document” upon verifying the status of vaccination and PCR test results.
- b. The travelers are required to continue the rest of their stay at 3 star or above category hotels.
- c. Un vaccinated children between 2-18 years are allowed to leave the bio-bubble with fully vaccinated parents upon a negative on arrival (Day 1) PCR test. However, these children should undergo a COVID-19 PCR test (arranged by the Hotel) on Day 10 after arriving Sri Lanka From a ministry of Health approved private sector or State Sector Laboratory. The results should be immediately informed to the area MOH by telephone or email.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 4 Days / 3 Night
- Colombo – Kandy - Colombo