Opt for 5 Days Seychelles Tour which includes a full-fledge tour of the most popular islands of the country, viz., Mahe Island. The island country of Seychelles summons voyagers to board on a revitalizing holiday with their near and dear ones to this tropical paradise. The well-planned itinerary includes a dreamy sightseeing experience and captivating tourist attractions for honeymoon couples. It is extremely popular for its coral reefs, beautiful beaches, attractive sceneries, and exotic wildlife. So, choose from a plethora of Seychelles holiday packages available at IndianHoliday, to embark on a remarkable trip. Take an excursion to this exotic and gorgeous destination and relax amid the impressive beaches.
5 Days Seychelles Tour
- Visit the capital of Seychelles, Victoria
- Explore the beauty of Botanical garden
- Adore leisure moments and fun activities on Mahe Island
- Breathtaking underwater life and colorful coral reefs at Mahe Island
- Discover a remarkable variety of flora and fauna at Seychelles
After arriving at the Mahe International Airport, a warm welcome by our tour representative at the airport in this tropical utopia and then assisted transfer to the hotel marks the beginning of the journey. The largest island of the archipelago and one of the most famous places to visit in Seychelles, Mahe boasts of verdant forests and over 65 beaches with a huge diversity of flora and fauna. The capital of Seychelles, Victoria, is also sited on the island and so it is one of the most urbanized places here, offering unforgettable holidays to honeymooners and an adventure escape to adventure searchers.
After you are done with the check-in formalities, the rest of the day is at leisure. You can either relax in your room at the hotel or enjoying the resort facilities. You can head out on your own to walk around the sandy beaches of Mahe. Pamper in the activities of your interest.
Overnight stay will be at this hotel itself in Mahe.
Day 2 of this Seychelles tour is free for tourists to enjoy leisure activities or take a city tour. After a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, the whole day is free for you to explore the city or relax in your rooms. The optional sightseeing tour includes visits to places like Botanical Garden, the giant land of tortoise and fruit bats. The northern region of the island has been blessed with exquisite scenery in abundance. You can enjoy a drive through panoramic bays, up till the Sand Souci via verdant tea plantation.
Finally inclining to Victoria, the capital city. Exploring the Botanical Garden would also be a great idea. It is one of Seychelles' oldest National Monuments which is placed on Victoria's outskirts in Mont Fleuri, this garden is around a century old. This gorgeously maintained tropical garden spreads on 5 acres of land and has a massive collection of rampant and exotic plants. Apart from this, the garden also is home to a wide variety of spices and fruit trees of which can only be seen here.
Another added attraction is the decent population of the island's gigantic tortoises wherein some are over 150 years old. Next move ahead to the fruit bat colonies can be found nestling in the taller trees. Make it a point to visit the orchid house housing native bright-colored orchids of Seychelles.
After an extensive sightseeing tour, you will be transferred to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay in Mahe Island.
This Seychelles trip includes another day at leisure. After a healthy breakfast, enjoy a full day as per your own liking. You can visit the Natural History Museum, which is located in the capital city of Victoria on Mahe Island. This museum displays the sections on botany, geology, and anthropology, also exhibits history of the Seychelles military, Moyenne Island is popular for the giant tortoises that roam freely here and located towards the North Coast of Mahe Island, this place remains a nature reserves and visited by many tourists from across the world, Morne Blanc- this path is a continuous uphill climb from high-altitude starting point in the Morne Seychelles National park, etc.
If you love adventure, you can try your hand at snorkeling and explore the underwater world. Spend a hassle-free day. You can also visit the local market to get your hands on some fabulous souvenirs. During the day time, travelers can also enjoy an authentic lunch.
Later, head back to the hotel and unwind into your rooms in Mahe.
Kick start your day with a lip-smacking breakfast, you have a full day at leisure to explore the island of your own. Spend the day as per your own liking. As you visit the island engross yourself in the unique atmosphere and discover the flora and fauna of the Island. Bird watchers may even be fortunate enough to catch a view of the Paradise Fly Catcher, one of the world's rarest birds found on the island.
After exploring the island, head back to the hotel for a restful overnight stay in Mahe Island.
On the last day of your vacation in Seychelles, enjoy your lip-smacking breakfast and pack your luggage to check-out from the hotel. As soon as our representative will be there to receive you and escort you to the Airport for your flight back home. The tour comes to completion with the sweet and unforgettable memories of Seychelles.
Prices Per Person Starting:
|Category of Hotels||Double Sharing|
|03 star||INR 54,500/- Per Person|
|04 star||INR 99,500/- Per Person|
Peak season surcharge extra
|Category||Name of resort||Meal plan|
|03 Star||Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Beach Resort and Casino or similar||Half board (Breakfast & Dinner)|
|04 star||Eden Bleu Hotel||Half board (Breakfast & Dinner)|
****Deals on other resorts are also available
- 04 nights accommodation in Mahe Island
- Meal plan as per the resort
- Return airport transfers
- Complimentary Freebies from resort
- Current applicable taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Airfare (Two Way)
- Airport taxes
- Any expense of personal nature like telephone charges etc.
- Any other item not included in the above mentioned inclusions
- Tipping and portage payable to the driver, bellboy, room service or waiter
- Seychelles Visa (on arrival Free of cost)
- All taxes, sightseeing’s, airfare etc. are as on date.
- Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to Availability at the time of Booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you & if we are not able get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
Rates are valid till 30th September 2021, except on block out dates
- Rate of exchange calculated @ 01 USD = INR 74; However actual rate will be applicable on the day of entire USD payment is made.
- Surcharges may apply during fairs & festivals.
- Visitors, including infants and children, must have a negative COVID-19 PCR certificate from an accredited laboratory. The test must be taken within a maximum of 72 hours before departure.
- Visitors must have valid travel health insurance that covers, at minimum, COVID-19 related isolation, quarantine and clinical care.
- Visitors must submit their negative PCR test results, flight and accommodation details for Health Travel Authorization through the designated platform at this link: - https://seychelles.govtas.com/. This can only be done after they have received their negative PCR test results.
- Upon check in, all travelers coming to Seychelles must show their approved test results to their respective airline companies for verification.
- Visitors must comply with all airline protocols throughout their journey.
- Visitors from South Africa who have stayed at least 14 days in another country and have a negative PCR test within 72 hours before departure will be authorised entry into Seychelles. However, they must provide proof of their stay in that other country.
- Visitors must ensure that accommodation bookings are made only at licensed establishments or liveaboards that h a v e been certified by the Public Health Authority. Refer to the list of certified accommodation. The list of certified liveaboards is available on our website www.tourism.gov.sc
- Booking vouchers reflecting the entire duration of stay in Seychelles must be presented at the Immigration counter for verification. Visitors without such a booking will be directed to another establishment that is certified.
- Disembarkation should be done in an orderly manner based on inflight seating arrangements.
- Face masks should be kept on at all times.
- A distance of at least one meter should be maintained between all persons at all times.
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the terminal and must be used regularly after coming in contact with commonly touched surfaces or objects.
- When collecting luggage, visitors must ensure that a distance of at least one meter from other persons is maintained. The area around the conveyor belt has been demarcated to guide visitors.
- Visitors may make use of trolleys that have been disinfected and located at clearly demarcated areas.
- All visitors will undergo temperature checks and health screening.
- Any visitor who disembarks with fever and respiratory symptoms such as cough, runny nose or shortness of breath will be isolated from other travellers and be subjected to further assessment and COVID-19 testing as indicated.
- Visitors must use authorised and certified transportation. All visitors must observe rules for physical distancing, avoiding close physical contact such as handshakes, and wear a facemask throughout the journey to the establishment.
- Last updated 19.02.2021
- PCR testing is not required to depart Seychelles. However, your airline or final destination may require it. PCR test facilities are available on the 3 main islands namely Mahe, Praslin and La Digue to visitors prior to departure. Visitors requiring the test should contact the Public Health Authority well in advance on the email address email@example.com or telephone +248 4388410 to make the necessary arrangements. The PCR test currently costs SCR2, 500.00. Children below the age of 12 years and persons of 65 years and above are exempted from the fee. All PCR tests administered in Seychelles are accredited by the Ministry of Health.
- Private health service providers also offer PCR testing facilities and rapid antigen tests at additional cost. Last updated 19.02.2021
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 5 Days / 4 Night
- Mahe Island