If you are looking forward to exploring Sri Lanka at its best then we have meticulously curated an itinerary with which you explore and witness the enthralling beauty of this island nation. With our 6 days 5 nights Sri Lanka tour package, you will get the opportunity to visit Kandy and Bentota along with the national capital. Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site, visit the ancient temples, and witness the breathtaking beauty of majestic landscapes. Rejuvenate at the serene beaches, relish the local cuisines, and spend some quality time with your loved ones amidst tranquil environs. You can spot numerous species of flowers and plants. During the Sri Lanka trip, you will be provided with a guided sightseeing tour, assisted transfers, scrumptious meals, and comfortable stays. This tour package is customizable and you can modify the itinerary as per your requirements and budget.
6 Days Wonders of Sri Lanka Tour
Colombo – Kandy – Bentota - Colombo
- Explore the breathtaking beauty of Kandy.
- Watch elephants playing and bathing in Pinnawala.
- Visit the Temple of the Tooth Relic.
- Spot exotic species of orchids in Botanical Garden in Kandy.
- Rejuvenate on the Bentota Beach.
- Explore the architectural marvels in Colombo.
Your Sri Lanka trip starts with your arrival in Colombo. Our tour representative will meet you at the Bandaranaike International Airport and welcome you. You will be escorted to your vehicle to begin your holiday in Sri Lanka. Enjoy the road trip to Kandy and delight in the scenic landscape of this beautiful country.
On arrival in Kandy, you will have an assisted transfer to the hotel. Complete the check-in formalities and relax. The rest of the day is at your leisure. You can explore the nearby attractions of the hotel in Kandy and spend the evening with your loved ones.
Have a delicious meal at the hotel and slip into your bed for a sound sleep. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Distance from Colombo to Kandy: 102 km (approx.)
Travel Time: 3 hours 15 minutes (approx.)
On the 2nd day of the tour, have a toothsome breakfast and then get a clearance of your RT-PCR test. Later, embark on a sightseeing tour of Kandy where you will firstly visit the Temple of the Tooth Relic, which is situated in the royal palace complex. This temple is a world heritage site and houses a relic of the tooth of Lord Buddha, which makes it among the most revered shrines among Buddhists across the world. Take a look at the tooth relic in the temple, which is encased in seven golden caskets which are engraved with precious gems.
Afterward, head towards Peradeniya Botanical Gardens, which is situated near Mahaweli River. This is the longest river in Sri Lanka and adds charm to the immense beauty of the garden. This garden is also known for its vast collection of orchids. Spread over 147 acres of land, this botanical garden is home to exotic species of medicinal plants and trees.
Later, head towards the Gem Shop where you can enjoy shopping and buy souvenirs for yourself and your loved ones. In the evening, attend the cultural show in Kandy and witness the rich cultural heritage of the country.
Return to the hotel after the hectic day. Relish the delicious meal and have a restful sleep.
After enjoying a hearty breakfast, check out from the hotel to proceed towards Bentota. This is a resort town and known for its tranquil beaches as well as ancient temples.
On the way to Bentota, take a halt en route and visit one of the most significant tourist attractions in Sri Lanka, the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. You can see volunteers taking care of injured and orphan elephants. You can watch every activity of elephants from feeding to playing. You can also visit the river to watch the elephants bathe and play around in the water.
Later, proceed towards Bentota and check-in at the pre-booked hotel on arrival. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Distance from Kandy to Bentota: 180 km (approx.)
Travel Time: 4 hours 20 minutes (approx.)
On the 4th day of the Sri Lanka trip, embark on the sightseeing tour of Bentota after enjoying a sumptuous breakfast. This day is for relaxation and rejuvenation amidst the pristine environs. Visit the enchanting beach of Bentota where you will be able to relax. Take a stroll on the coastline of the beach and feel the warmth of the soft sand. You can indulge in swimming or choose to relax on the beach. The beach of Bentota provides a perfect turf for a laid-back vacation on the beach.
After enjoying the day at the beach, return to the hotel in the evening. Savor the mouthwatering meal at the hotel and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in Bentota.
Wake up to a delicious breakfast on the 5th day of the Sri Lanka trip. Later, pack your bags and check out from the hotel to proceed towards Colombo, which is the national capital. Nestled on the west coast of the island, Colombo is a beautiful port city of Sri Lanka. The port of the city is among the largest artificial harbors in the world. Home to numerous architectural marvels and natural wonders, Colombo is an amazing shopping destination.
Upon your arrival in Colombo, you will have an assisted transfer to the hotel. Complete the check-in formalities at the hotel and unwind. The rest of the day is at your leisure. You can visit the Fort Area, which is known for shopping malls and street markets. You can also drive through famous places including Galle Face Green, Twin World Trade Center towers, Old Parliament Building, Fort district, and Independence Square.
Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at Hotel.
Distance from Bentota to Colombo: 82 km (approx.)
Travel Time: 1 hour 40 minutes (approx.)
Wake up to a delectable breakfast and enjoy the beautiful morning view from your hotel. Later, pack your bags and complete the check-out formalities to proceed to the airport for your return flight. Board your pre-booked flight with the bagful of memories, which you will cherish forever.
Tour Cost Per Person
|Category||Price Per Person (Double/Twin sharing)|
|03 Star||INR 28,500/- Per Person|
|04 Star||INR 30,500/- Per Person|
|05 Star||INR 40,500/- Per Person|
Hotels to be Used/ Similar
|Hotels Category||Kandy||Bentota or South coast belt||Colombo|
|3* Standard||Queen's Hotel/ Hotel Senani||Blue beach (Wadduwa)/ Joes Resort /Rockside Beach Resort||Nelly Marine hotel /Sapphire hotel|
|4* Superior||Thilanka hotel/ Royal Kandyan/ Swiss residence||Ekho Surf/ Earls Reef/ Pandanus Beach||Fairway hotel / Galadari/Pegasus Reef hotel/ Wonder Hotel|
|5* Deluxe||Grand Kandyan/ Golden Crown||Citrus Waskaduwa/ Cinnamon Bey/ Centara Ceysand||Movenpick/Hilton/ Cinnamon Lakeside|
- Welcome and assistance at airport
- 2 Nights accommodation in Kandy
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Bentota
- 1 Night Accommodation in Colombo
- Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel – Half board
- Transport Private AC vehicle with an English speaking Chauffeur guide
- 1 water bottle each per day
- 1 Hygiene pack on complimentary basis
- PCR Test Charges of USD 40 per test (1 PCR)
- Mandatory covid-19 insurance of USD 12 per person (1 Insurance)
- Government taxes
Entrances for sightseeings – Valid for Indian Passport holders only
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage - $ 7 Per Person
- Temple of Tooth - $ 10 Per Person
- Peradeniya Botanical Garden -$ 12 Per Person
- Sigiriya Rock fortress - $ 15 Per Person
- Whale Watching - $ 50 Per Person
Excursion Supplement without entrance - Per person rate (Minimum 2 persons)
- Kandy - Nuwara Eliya - $ 15 Per Person
- Kandy - Dambulla - $ 15 Per Person
- Bentota - Mirissa - $ 20 Per Person
- International Flight tickets
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- Srilanka Visa Charges- Visit https://eta.gov.lk/slvisa/for further information
- Entrance Charges
- Any excursions other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs)
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary
- Video and Camera permits at sights
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- GST and 5% TCS- Tax collected at Source
- All taxes, sightseeing’s, airfare etc. are as on date.
- Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to Availability at the time of Booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you & if we are not able get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Rates are valid till 31st March 2022, except on block out dates.
- Rate of exchange calculated @ 01 USD = 75; However actual rate will be applicable on the day of entire USD payment is made.
- Surcharges will apply during New Year, Christmas, fairs & festivals.
Can Indian travel to the Sri Lanka?
YES open for travel
RTPCR Test & Vaccination
72 Hrs Prior with QR code & Only fully vaccinated passengers can travel.
All categories of travelers who have taken the recommended doses of COVID-19 vaccination and arrive in Srilanka after 14 days after vaccination, will be considered fully vaccinated. Non vaccinated children below 18 years, can be discharged with fully vaccinated passengers if their on arrival PCR test (from 2 years-18 years) is negative. Non vaccinated travelers should quarantine for 14 days at a Quarantine hotel/Centre.
14 Days Quarantine if tested positive on arrival.
Visa and Immigration related updates:
- Prior to boarding, travelers are required to:
- a. Have a valid tourist visa before boarding flight. All visas must be applied online. Visit eta.gov.lk.
- b. Before applying for visa, ensure you have the following:
- i. A pre-paid booking at a “L1 Safe and Secure” 3 Star or above category hotel for the first 2 days until the On – arrival PCR test is performed. A pre-paid bookings at 3 star or above category hotels for the rest of stay. Hotel bookings could be made directly with the hotel or through “Safe and Secure certified travel agent or OTA’s.
Please visit: www.srilanka.travel/helloagain for information
- ii. Pay for the mandatory COVID-19 local travel insurance cover at USD 12 for a policy of USD 50,000 upto a period of one month (including children below 2 years).
- iii. Pay for the on-arrival PCR test (USD 40 per PCR test). Children below 2 years are excluded from PCR tests.
- iv. Please visit www.visitsrilanka.gov.lk to pay for your COVID 19 insurance & PCR tests. Also to obtain your unique tourism reference number required to apply for visa.
- c. Have negative PCR test done within 72 hours prior to embarkation (children below 2 years are excluded).
- d. Airport transfers to be arranged by either the respective Certified Safe and Secure hotel or certified safe & secure travel agent.
At the airport produce the followings:
- a. Negative COVID-19 PCR test report (English) taken within 72 hours prior to embarkation (Excludes children below 2 years).
- b. Original vaccination certificate/card.
- c. Completed Health Declaration Form.
On arrival PCR test & leaving the bubble:
- a. On arrival PCR test is performed at your “L1 Safe and Secure” 3 star or above category hotel & upon a negative on Arrival PCR test report, travelers can leave the bio-bubbles. The respective hotel doctor or Hotel management will issue a “Discharge Document” upon verifying the status of vaccination and PCR test results.
- b. The travelers are required to continue the rest of their stay at 3 star or above category hotels.
- c. Un vaccinated children between 2-18 years are allowed to leave the bio-bubble with fully vaccinated parents upon a negative on arrival (Day 1) PCR test. However, these children should undergo a COVID-19 PCR test (arranged by the Hotel) on Day 10 after arriving Sri Lanka From a ministry of Health approved private sector or State Sector Laboratory. The results should be immediately informed to the area MOH by telephone or email.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Colombo – Kandy – Bentota...