Adventure in Pattaya & Phuket
Duration: 7 Nights / 8 Days
Destination Covered: Phuket - James Bond Island - Bangkok – Pattaya - Coral Island
INR 32,999 per person
Thailand is one of the most popular Southeast Asian destinations, which is famed for its bustling tropical beaches, magnificent royal palaces, old ruins and decorated Buddha temples. However not many know that it also offers memorable adventure experiences. Opt for our well-planned Adventure in Pattaya & Phuket tour package of 8 days, offering similar kinds of experiences in these two entertaining cities. Some of the highlights of this tour are visit to Phang Nga Bay National Park, visit to popular islands like Coral Island and James Bond Island, special meals, activities like canoeing and Kayaking etc. at Patong beach, Ocean walk in Pattaya, visit to Pattaya Park Tower for tower jump, zip-lining in Thailand's rainforests and so on.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We customize holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could customize a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable International tour.
- Explore the Phang Nga Bay National Park in long tail boat
- Day tour to James Bond Island
- Canoeing around the sea caves of Talu Island
- Water sports at Patong Beach
- Parasailing and Ocean Walk at Coral Island
- Tower Jumping at Pattaya Park Tower
- Thrilling Thai Boxing Tour
- Zip lining and Elephant Trekking in rainforest of Pattaya
After arriving at the airport, meet our tour representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to your hotel. Complete the check-in and relax for some time. The day is at leisure and you can spend the day as per your liking. One of the most popular destinations in the world, Phuket has picturesque beaches, lively nightlife, a quaint old town and various other wonderful places to visit. Explore the surroundings on your own.
Overnight stay in Phuket.
After breakfast, get an assisted transfer to Phang Nga province. The James Bond Island that you visit today is located quite close to this place. As you arrive at the island, hop into a long tail boat for exploring the Phang Nga Bay National Park and visiting the monkey cave. Later, head to a Muslim fishing village on Koh Panyee Island for relishing lunch. Observe the simple lifestyle of the locals here. The natural scenery is breathtaking. The next activity is canoeing around the sea caves of Talu Island. Enjoy the company of expert paddlers. Explore the pristine James Bond Island, which was named the same after a movie of the James Bond series, 'The Man with the Golden Gun' was shot here. In the evening, back to Phuket.
On day 3, after breakfast, get ready for hitting the Patong Beach for partaking in water sports activities. The beach bustles with touristy activity. You can try your hands at a number of activities such as diving, jet skiing, surfing, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, fishing and waterboarding. The day is going to be fun-filled.
Overnight in Phuket.
Post breakfast, get transferred to the airport to go on-board a flight to Bangkok. On arrival, our representative helps you with transfer to Pattaya, by road. This road journey is of around 2 hours. Complete the check-in at the resort. Pattaya is a lively beach destination that offers various exciting experiences. Relax at the beaches, indulge in shopping to your heart's content, binge booze at the bars, relish tasty Thai delicacies and relax with a rejuvenating massage. Nightlife of Pattaya is known all across.
Overnight in Pattaya.
On the 5th day of the tour, breakfast is followed by an amazing boat trip to the Coral Island. On the way, enjoy parasailing (at your own cost). Savor the splendid views of the corals. At the island, treat your taste buds to special Indian lunch. If you like, you can also opt for Thai Vegetarian Meal. The day after lunch is for enjoying parasailing and ocean walk. Later on, just relax at the beach and admire the serenity. A number of water sports activities are also offered here. Back to Pattaya.
The day is going to be an exciting one. Visit one of the most popular attractions of Pattaya, Pattaya Park Tower. There is observation deck on the 55th floor, and revolving restaurants on 52nd, 53rd, and 54th floors. Enjoy breathtaking views of the surroundings from the top. You can also try your hands at partaking in tower jump. You will jump off the tour that has a height of around 170 m. All the revolving restaurants serve a vast variety of world fares and lip-smacking seafood dishes. Enjoy rides and your day at Tower Jump. In the evening, go for thrilling Thai Boxing Tour.
Stay overnight in Pattaya.
After breakfast today, be ready for enjoying another exciting day. Take a walk through the forests here to spot Gibbons and other wildlife species. The rainforest of Thailand are lush and thick, offering memorable experiences. Go for zip-lining for 3 km above the canopies of the trees, take a walk on the sky bridges, and partake in abseiling. The day is going to be the favorite adventure junkies.
Thereafter, embark on an Elephant Trekking Tour in Pattaya. Head to the Elephant Village where you see herds and herds of elephants. Observe various kinds of activities such as elephant capturing, the elephants getting training, the life of elephants and their masters, feeding of elephants, elephant riding etc. Get yourself clicked with an ancient war elephant. The experience is going to be unforgettable.
Stay overnight in Pattaya.
This is the last day of the tour. Enjoy breakfast and complete the check-out formalities. Go on-board the flight for your onward destination.
Hotels to be Used/ Similar
|Cities||03 Star||04 Star|
|Pattaya||Golden Beach/Pattaya Loft or Similar||Eastin Pattaya/Pattaya Sea View or Similar|
|Phuket||Ashlee Plaza Patong/Casa Del M or Similar||Amari Phuket/Sea Sun Sand or Similar|
PER PERSON PRICE STARTING
|Category of Hotels||Per Person|
|03 Star||INR 32,999|
|04 Star||INR 42,499|
**Other Hotels/ Resorts are also Available**
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Phuket.
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Pattaya.
- Daily breakfast in the hotel (Except Day 01).
- Pattaya Tower jump.
- Thai Boxing.
- Coral Island Tour + Indian Lunch + Parasailing + Ocean Walk.
- Flight of the Gibbon.
- Elephant Trekking.
- Thai Massage – 02hrs.
- Plenty of Watersports option to choose in Phuket Island – at an extra cost
- Full Day James Bond Island Tour by Big Boat.
- All sightseeing and airport transfers.
- Airfare charges.
- Applicable Airport taxes.
- Thailand Visa Charges on arrival @ THB 2000 per person for Indian Passport Holder.
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- The rate of USD is calculated @ INR 72. All rates are subject to a revision - if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
Rates are valid till 30th March 2019, except on blackout dates.
Surcharges may apply during fairs, festivals, New Year, Christmas etc.
- 8 Days / 7 Night
- Phuket - James Bond Island - ...