Another Side of Indonesia
Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Destination Covered: Bali
INR 30,999 per person
Indonesia has many beautiful locales and Bali is the most popular of them. Created by the hands of Gods, the beautiful island is one of the blessed vacation spots in the world. Sun-kissed shores, crystal-clear water, host of adventures, authentic Balinese massages, delectable treats and more welcomes visitors to the island.
With Another Side of Indonesia Itinerary get ready for an incredible experience. Indian Holiday offers an amazing 6-Day tour where you can explore the beautiful sights, enjoy adventures and collect experiences of a memorable vacation. Peruse the detailed itinerary for more information.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We customize holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could customize a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable International tour.
- Sightseeing Kintamani Volcano Tour and Ubud Village.
- Visit Batuan, Mas and Celuk Village for traditional arts of Bali.
- Explore interesting flora and fauna in Indonesia with Bali Safari & Marine Park.
- White Water Rafting in Ayung River.
- Indulge in Authentic Balinese Massage at Bali Orchid Spa.
- Water sports.
Arrive in Bali, known as a paradise on Earth. Meet our tour representative and be assisted with transfer to your hotel. Denpasar International Airport, Bali is a standing example of modernization and simplicity, a pleasant welcome to the heavenly island.
At the very exit of the airport, you will find the magnificent statue of a battle scene between Gatotkacha and Karna. Apart from being a beautiful photo-taking sight, it is also believed to lend spiritual protection and safety for all incoming and outgoing flights.
Check-in to your hotel for overnight stay.
Start the day with appetizing breakfast. Later, proceed for a full day excursion to the Kintamani Volcano. Witness up close the essence of Bali. The first stop of the sightseeing tour is Batuan village famous for traditional batik and hand weavings. Next, pay a visit to Mas village which is famous for wood carvings. Last stop at the Celuk village which is popular for silver and gold works. Thereafter, proceed to one of the most historical and ancient Hindu temples in Bali. Continue with your tour to the Mount Batur and Lake Batur in Kintamani village. Enjoy stunning views of the beautiful locales. The tour ends in the famous Ubud market. Have a look around, there are various shopping options perfect to collect souvenirs for your vacation.
After a fun-filled day, return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Start the day with an appetizing breakfast, after which proceed for Bali Safari and Marine Park. Both of these attractions are perfect for animal and nature lovers. Located in Gianyar, the sanctuary showcases many of Indonesia's forms of wildlife from both the land and the water.
On your wildlife exploration get the chance to cuddle a baby orangutan, tiger, lion or leopard. Spot and get up close to over 60 different species on your safari. You can trek on foot or take a tram, straight through animal enclosures.
The sanctuary apart from being a habitat for wildlife features genuine Balinese culture with temples and traditional style huts and buildings. The tourist attraction is a well-balanced place portraying both traditional Balinese culture and thrill of adventure.
After a well-spent day, return to your hotel for overnight stay.
After a quick breakfast, leave for a spectacular experience. White water rafting on Ayung River is an experience which will one of your favorite memories of a Bali holiday. It is a great water adventure amid the beautiful landscapes. Whether you are 5 or 75, a sport enthusiast or a learner, white water rafting in Bali is safe, fun and a breathtaking experience. The fun-filled day is followed by a scrumptious local Indonesian buffet.
Exerted from excitement, return to your hotel for overnight stay in Bali.
Today morning, after you are done with breakfast, get ready to enjoy the beach side of Bali. A holiday in Bali is incomplete without watersports, so get to the famous Tanjung Benoa beach. The sun-kissed shores overlooking the azure waters are perfect for adventures. Try out sports like parasailing, banana boat ride and jet-ski. There are many other options to choose from. Many shacks and restaurants are lined up along the beach, where you grab these delicious treats after having fun with watersports.
After a busy adventurous day, relax with authentic Balinese massage at the Bali Orchard Spa. Return to the hotel for overnight stay in Bali.
Start the day with a hearty breakfast. Pack your bags and check out from the hotel. Get transfers for your onward flight. Return home with cherished memories of your holiday in Bali.
- 05-night accommodation in Bali.
- Daily breakfast in the hotel (Except Day 01).
- Kintamani Volcano Tour & Ubud Village.
- Bali Safari & Marine Park (Jungle Hoper pass).
- White Water Rafting on SIC basis.
- Full Day Watersport (1x banana boat, 1x flying fish, 1x jet sky, 1x Turtle Island by glass bottom) followed Uluwatu Temple and Tour
- 02 Hours of Authentic Balinese massage @ Bali Orchid Spa on SIC basis.
- Plenty of Watersports option to choose from.
- All sightseeing and airport transfers.
- English Speaking guide assistance on tour.
- 1 GSM Prepaid card upon arrival Per Room
- All taxes fees.
- Airfare charges.
- Applicable Airport taxes.
- Bali visa on arrival (Visa is on arrival and Free of Cost for Indian Passport Holders)
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- The rate of USD is calculated @ INR 72. All rates are subject to a revision - if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
Rates are valid till 30th March 2019, except on blackout dates.
Surcharges may apply during fairs, festivals, New Year, Christmas etc.
- 6 Days / 5 Night