Australian Experience Tour Package
Duration: 9 Nights / 10 Days
Destination Covered: Sydney – Brisbane – Gold Coast – Melbourne
INR 1,70,000 per person
Australia is one astounding country which knows how to hold on to its each and every diverse corner. Its coral reef, hip cities, and varied wildlife are what makes it one of the popular destinations in the world. Bringing together an ethereal experience through its many rushing cities is the Australian Experience tour package. This 9 Nights and 10 days itinerary takes travelers for a joy ride covering Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast and more. Take a look at the itinerary and the highlights to get all the details.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We customize holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could customize a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable International tour.
- Sightseeing tour to the top attractions of Sydney
- Visit Blue Mountains, Waradah Aboriginal Centre, Feather dale Wildlife Park
- Relaxing cruise experience
- Tour to Movie World theme park in Gold Coast
- Meet the aquatic life at Sea World
- Melbourne city tour
- Take on a Phillip Island Ultimate Eco Tour
Gear up as your journey to Sydney begins today. As soon as you land at the airport in Sydney, our representative will greet and escort you to the hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure activities.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Sydney.
Start the day with a filling breakfast as after that you will be heading out for a city tour. The sightseeing begins with a stroll to the Historic Rocks area, which is the birthplace of Sydney. Followed by capturing the view of Opera House and the Harbour Bridge from Mrs. Macquarie's chair.
Tourist spots you will be covering today are Royal Botanic Gardens, Sydney Opera House, Darling Harbour, St. Mary's Cathedral, Parliament House, and Sydney Tower. Later visit the Lively Kings Cross, see the fine architecture of the homes in the Eastern Suburbs and the Bondi Beach.
The tour comes to an end at the King Street Wharf. Head back to the hotel for overnight stay.
On this day you will be covering the other popular attractions of Sydney. Join your coach at 8:15 AM for a guided tour to the Blue Mountains. Traverse the Sydney Harbour and embrace the charming views of the surroundings. Next visit the village of Leura from where you can buy morning tea. After that make your way to the Scenic World and cherish the sight of Jamison Valley.
If you wish, you can also take a ride on the cableway, railway or skyway. After that, you will be stopping at Echo Point from where you can see the Megalong and Jamison Valley overlooking the Three Sisters.
Next few tourist spots for the day are the Waradah Aboriginal Centre, Feather dale Wildlife Park. Spend some time with the wild creatures, hand feed the kangaroos, wallabies, emus and meet the koalas.
As the day comes to an end, take a cruise down the Parramatta River to Sydney Harbour, and relish the scenic backdrops. The sightseeing tour ends either at Circular Quay or Darling Harbour.
Night stay at the hotel.
Begin the day with a delectable breakfast and get assisted transfer to the airport as you will be flying to Brisbane. On your arrival at Brisbane, our representative will escort you to the hotel in Gold Coast. Complete the check-in formalities at the hotel and relax.
Night stay at the hotel.
Kick start the day with a delicious breakfast and get dressed up for a shared ride to Movie World, a movie studio theme park. Some of the rides that you will love here are DC Rivals HyperCoaster, Superman Escape, Green Lantern Coaster, Batwing Spaceshot, and Road Runner Rollercoaster. Don't forget to watch the Hollywood Stunt Driver, a live action movie set full of precision driving and stunts. Wild West Falls is another must try. Kids' WB Fun Zone includes five fun rides where little ones get to meet their favorite Looney Tunes characters. Head back to the hotel as the day comes to an end.
Night stay at the hotel.
On day 6 you will be going for a fun-filled day at the Sea World. Post breakfast, you will be sharing your ride to the Sea World. It is an oceanarium, marine mammal park, and theme park. Sea World comprises of child themed adventure areas, roller coasters, kids rides, daily shows, and much more.
This day you will be making your way to Melbourne as soon as you are done with breakfast. On your arrival at Melbourne airport, you will be escorted to the hotel. Finish the check-in formalities and take some time to relax.
Later you will be heading out for a city tour. Places to visit for the day are Etihad Stadium, Victoria Market, MCG, Melbourne Museum, Federation Square See the Arts Centre. Don't miss the spellbinding views from the Eureka Tower, Southern Hemisphere's highest public vantage point. Make sure you enjoy shopping, trying the food, feeding your mind with history.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
On day 8, you will be going out for a 1 Day Great Ocean Road and Rainforest Tour. Make sure you have a filling breakfast and set out for the experience of the Great Ocean Road. Explore the ancient Otway's rainforest and the Twelve Apostles. The tour ends around 9:00 PM so make sure you relish the coastal views and make friends with the Koalas. You will be dropped off to the hotel after the tour.
Night stay at the hotel in Melbourne.
On day 9 you will be heading out for a Phillip Island Ultimate Eco tour. The first attraction to be covered on this day is Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park. Learn about how these native animals are conserved. The park is home to endangered species like Eastern Quolls, Southern Bettong, and rare Fluffy Gliders.
Next place on the list is the historic Churchill Island and also witness the sheep shearing. Post that, visit the Koala Conservation Centre, walk around the boardwalks at the Nobbies and Seal Rock Centre, Summerland Beach.
Pick up and drop off from your hotel. Night stay at the hotel.
Day 10 marks the end of your fun-filled journey exploring the best of Australia. After breakfast, our tour representative will escort you to the airport. Our representative will make sure all the arrangements are done beforehand so that you travel hassle-free.
|CITY||03 STAR HOTELS||04 STAR HOTELS|
|SYDNEY||Travelodge Hotel -Sydney (Standard)||Vibe Hotel- Sydney (Guest Room)|
|GOLD COAST||Alpha Sovereign Hotel - Gold Coast (One Bedroom Suite)||Watermark Gold Coast (Superior)|
|MELBOURNE||Victoria Hotel Melbourne (Heritage)||Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne (Guest Room)|
PER PERSON PRICE STARTING:
|Category of Hotels||Double|
|03 star||INR 1,70,000/-|
|04 star||INR 1,82,000/-|
Please Note: Airfares are calculated @ INR 80,000/- Per Person (Approx.). The airfare may vary depending upon the date of travel and departure city.
- International/ Domestic Air tickets –Airfare is Subject to availability.
- Australia Visa Fees.
- 03 nights stay in Sydney with breakfast.
- Return Airport transfers in Sydney.
- The city and Bondi (Morning) and Rocks walking tour.
- Blue Mountain Inc. feather dale Wildlife Park & River Cruise.
- 03 nights stay in Gold Coast with breakfast.
- Return Airport transfers from Brisbane Airport.
- Best of both Worlds Packages: Admission to Movie World + Sea World with return SIC transfers.
- 03 nights stay in Melbourne with breakfast.
- Return Airport transfers in Melbourne.
- 1 Day Philip Island Ultimate Eco Tour - Lunch, Entry fee to Moonlit Sanctuary, 3 Parks Pass (Churchill Island, Koala Conservation Centre & Penguin Parade).
- 1 Day Great Ocean Road & Rainforest (with lunch).
- 1 Day Hop on Hop off Pass in Melbourne.
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC basis-shared.
- 5% GST.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any expense of personal nature like telephone charges etc.
- Any other item not included in the above mentioned inclusions.
- Tipping and portage payable to the driver, bellboy, room service or waiter.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs).
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Costs of meals on internal domestic flights are not included in the tour price.
- All taxes, sightseeing’s, airfare etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to Availability at the time of Booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you & if we are not able get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Rate of exchange calculated @ 01 AUD = 52; However actual rate will be applicable on the day of entire AUD payment is made.
- Rates are valid till 30th June 2019, except on blackout dates.
Surcharges may apply during fairs, festivals, New Year, Christmas etc.
- 10 Days / 9 Night
- Sydney – Brisbane – Gold ...