Best of Bali
Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Destination Covered: Bali
INR 15,500 per person
The beautiful Indonesian island of Bali is nothing less than a paradise. It is serene and simple. The beaches are exotic and tasteful. Bali’s culture and scenic beauty are two out of million spectacular aspects of it. Bali is often addressed as Land of Gods, as here glimpses of spiritualism add a touch of serenity. This is a preferred destination for the lovers of adventure too. Surfing, skiing, parasailing, snorkeling, scuba diving and indeed a vast variety of options are available for adventure-seekers. Shopping scenario of Bali is impeccable too, especially because of its art and craft.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
- Indulge in adventure-sports such as surfing, skiing, parasailing, snorkeling, scuba diving etc. in the emerald beaches of Bali.
- Enjoy Bali’s traditional dance, Kecak performance
- Take a heritage tour in some of Bali’s best villages and witness its art and craft
- Have an exotic lunch amid lush placid Batur Lake, vast expanse of greenery, overlooking an active volcano.
On this day, on your arrival in Bali International Airport (Ngurah Rai Airport) meet our tour representative who further escorts you to your pre-booked hotel. A blend of traditional Bali and state-of-the-art is how we can define Bali International Airport, which is the third-busiest international airport. At the entrance of the airport a beautiful statue is installed that depicts the battle scene of Karna and Gatotkacha. This is not merely installed for decoration but it is believed to bestow safety to the flights and passengers.
Check in at your hotel and relax. Rest of the time is to be spent at leisure.
Bali is a synonym for enchantment. This is a province of Indonesia that has embraced an inspiring culture and the beachside beauty. It wouldn't be an overstatement to say Bali is a hotspot in world tourism scenario. Its art, religious shrines, dance, music, sculpture, painting, metal and leather works play a massive role in pulling huge amount of crowd to it. Also, this is a part of Coral Triangle which is amongst the richest areas in the world in terms of biodiversity.
Stay overnight in hotel.
On this day proceed to Tanjung Benoa first. Here you are free to indulge in various marine adventures like jet-ski, rolling donut, snorkeling, parasailing, scuba diving and what not!
It is located on the southern region of Bali overlooking the vastness of Indian Ocean. Tanjung Benoa has gained much importance as a tourist destination over the years. Along with myriad of options in marine activities, Tanjung Benoa offers great options for the tourists for accommodation. Tanjung also houses the Benoa Cruise International Terminal which again makes it a tourist hub. In the afternoon, have your lunch and head to Blue Point Beach, which is followed by a sunset view from the Cliff near Uluwatu Temple. You may also choose to witness Kecak Dance Performance, folk dance of Bali.
Blue Point Beach or Suluban Beach stands up to its name as emerald waves gambol and gentle breeze caress its visitors. This exotic spot rather seems to be a hidden gem because it is free from all the hustle and bustle and blessed with sheer tranquility. This seashore, along with white sands is adorned with rugged jutting rocks and cliffs.
The cliff near Uluwatu Temple enables the visitors to enjoy a breathtaking view of the Indian Ocean, which gets even better as the sun unfurls its golden tinge in the sky and the ocean glistens in the celebration. Uluwatu Temple is a Hindu Temple and also one amongst the six big temple groups of Bali, known as Sad Kahyangan Temple.
Return to the room in the evening and stay overnight.
Early in the morning, have your breakfast and get transferred to Batubulan Village, where you can enjoy Barong and Kris Dance. Later proceed to Celuk Village, Tegenungan Waterfall, Wood Carving Center at Kemenuh Village, Kintamani and Batur Volcano and Lake, respectively.
Batubulan, the art village is a popular countryside of Indonesia. Its culture, artistic ambience, scenic beauty and strategic location are the best things. Talking of culture, Batubulan's Barong and Kris Dance performance is amongst the most flawless and inspiring performances of Indonesia. These dance performances take place every day at five different stages. In Celuk Villages you can watch local artisans at work and observe how they create masterpieces. The village is mainly renowned for its silver and gold artistry. And similarly Kemenuh village is an open air exhibition of art, specializing in wooden sculptures. Kintamani, the highland area, overlooks vast expanse of woods, placid Lake Batur and the active volcano of Mount Batur. A scrumptious meal in this locale is surely an exotic affair to indulge in.
On your way back to the hotel visit Tampak Siring/ Tirta Empul Temple. This is a Hindu temple having two big springs, where devotees take a dip to melt down all bad influences of their body and purify their spirit and thought process. The water of the springs is also believed to have medicinal properties.
Return to the room and stay overnight.
Have your breakfast early in the morning and relax. Rest of the day is to be spent at leisure.
Return to your room by evening and stay overnight.
Have your breakfast and check out from the hotel. You may have free time depending on your flight schedule. Get picked up from the hotel for your transfer to Bali International Airport for your onward journey. Hence the journey comes to an end.
- 4 nights accommodation of your choice including breakfast.
- All transfers in / out from airport.
- Water sport package at Tanjung Benoa beach (01 x Parasailing, Banana boat and Jet sky, Turtle Island and Glass bottom boat included) along with Uluwatu temple and sunset tour.
- Barong Kintamani tour.
- All tours and transfers on private basis (PVT).
- English speaking guide assistance on tour.
- 1 GSM prepaid card upon arrival per family.
- All taxes fees.
- Return airfare charges.
- Bali Visa Charges. (Visa is on arrival and Free of Cost for Indian Passport Holders).
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges. (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Government service tax.
- All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Rates are valid till 31st March 2018, except on blackout dates.
- Surcharges may apply during fairs, festivals, New Year, Christmas etc.
- 5 Days / 4 Night