Bishkek is the capital of Kyrgyzstan and home to extraordinary landscapes and beauty. One can merely see the best of nature’s creations here. Bishkek is a lively city with great hustle and bustle. In Bishkek, you can walk through the history of the country, as the city is one of the oldest in the sphere. You can see a glimpse of olden days and much more when you land here on your Bishkek Tour Package. Let’s explore the architectural, artistic and aesthetic beauty of Bishkek. Book your 4 Nights / 5 days Bishkek holiday itinerary with IHPL.
Bishkek Tour Package
- Discover the rich flora and fauna at Ala Archa Nature park
- Walk through into the history of Bishkek
- Enjoy Shopping at the famous bazaars of Bishkek
- Sightseeing tour of Bishkek
- Admire the beauty of Burana tower
On the 1st day of the Bishkek holiday package, you will have a warm welcome upon arrival at 12:50 on Manas airport. Our tour representative will meet you outside of the arrival hall and then transfer to the Indian restaurant for Lunch at 13:50 in Bishkek.
After having lunch then assisted transfer to the pre-decided hotel which is about 45 Km from the airport that marks the beginning of the journey. Check-in into the hotel at 15:30 and rest in your hotel room.
A gala dinner is arranged for you in the local restaurant at 20:00.
Post-dinner return back to the hotel and enjoy an overnight stay at Bishkek.
On the next day of the tour, after having a breakfast in between 07:00 to 09:00 at your hotel. You will embark on a sightseeing tour of Bishkek. Excursion to Ala- Archa Nature Park at 10:00 is an alpine natural park in the Tian Shan Mountains of Kyrgyzstan. At the Soviet time, only V.I.P. people had permission to go for a walk here. It is 45 km away from Bishkek. A park witnesses the beautiful views of the glaciers with brooks flowing through the pine forests.
You can have a short hiking tour to see a panoramic view of the valley.
At 13:30 enjoy your delicious lunch at an Indian restaurant and proceed to the next visit to Central Square, New White Mosque, Duboviy Park (Oak Park), Central Ala-Too Square, National Philharmonic, Old Square, and many others places of interest.
At 18:00, we will drop you at the hotel where you can take rest for a while to get free your weariness.
Enjoy the gala dinner at the Indian restaurant at 20:00 hours where you will be able to enjoy the dance show. The dinner includes the local vodka and soft drink with the 2 vegetarian dishes and 2 non-vegetarian snacks.
After dinner at 22:00, we will drop you back to the hotel for an overnight stay at Bishkek.
On the third day, enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in between 07:00 to 09:00 AM. We will take you on a city expedition to Bishkek. Proceed for an assisted drive to Kashka-Suu Ski Resort in between 09:00 to 12:00. It is about 45 Km from the capital of Kyrgyzstan – Bishkek. The village is well known for its ski resort thanks especially to its relative proximity to Bishkek, its night skiing facility, as well as its regular treatment with snow groomers and snow cannons, are awesome. Fresh air, tremendous sceneries of the Great Kyrgyz Range and the Chuy valley, bestow to decent holidays in Kyrgyzstan.
In the afternoon, return back to Bishkek at 14:00 and we will take you on lunch at an Indian restaurant after which you can go for shopping.
After lunch, continue on your journey at 15:00, you can visit the famous Dordoy Plaza, Zum Store, Vefa Centre, Bishkek Park Mall and Asia Mall.
Post- shopping, at 18:00 you can return back to the hotel and relax for a while to get over your weariness.
At 20:00, we will take you to an Indian restaurant where you can relish the Indian cuisines.
After dinner, we will be transferred you back to the hotel at 22:00 for an overnight stay at Bishkek.
After having a breakfast at the hotel in between 08:00-10:00 AM, you will board on a sightseeing tour of the city. On this day we will be transferred to Burbana Tower at 10:00 AM. It is a cultural complex of X-XI AD and the largest minaret in the Chuy Valley in northern Kyrgystan, where you can go up to the top of the tower and can see all local areas and visit local museums and Balbals (Stone warriors) and petroglyphs.
In the early afternoon at 12:00, you will be transferred to Issyk - Ata Hot spring pool where you will have packed Indian lunch with hot tea.
Post lunch, at 13:30 you can explore the surrounding and can enjoy swimming in Hot Spring Pool in the open air.
After the excursion, you will return at 16:00 to Bishkek and take rest at the hotel.
At last, we will take you to a gala dinner in an Indian restaurant at 20:00.
After dinner, we will transfer you back to the hotel at 22:00 for an overnight stay at Bishkek.
After you have your breakfast at 03:00, pack your luggage and proceed to check-out from the hotel. Check-out from the hotel, get an assisted transfer to the International Airport to board a flight for your onward journey carrying sweet and unforgettable memories in your mind.
Price per person
|Demar Hotel 3* / Dostuk Hotel 3*||INR 24,500|
|Discovery Hotel / Art Hotel 4*||INR 25,000|
|Garden Hotel 4*||INR 26,500|
|Mary Hotel 5 *||INR 27,000|
|Jannat Regency 5*||INR 33,500|
- Transportation- For the group up to 6 persons by Minivan Delica, 4 WD, 7 seats.
- Accommodation in hotel.
- English Speaking Guide - For the group up to 6 persons will be provided English Speaking Guide with his own transport.
- Meals- Full Board: Indian Lunches, Indian regular dinner + 1 Gala dinner with local alcohol and Belly Dance Show.
- Bottled water – 1, 5 ltr per person per day.
- Excursions- For package 4 nights – Bishkek, Ala – Archa Nature Park – Kashka Suu Ski Resort, Shopping Tours.
- Entrance fee during excursion.
- All local taxes.
- Kyrgyz visa fee – 50 USD per person
- LOI (bribe) – 25 USD per person
- Medical travel insurance policy
- Personal expenses and etc
- Extra charge for Gala dinner: groups of 6 – 10 pax: 28 - 22 USD pp
- Barbeque with soft drinks – 10 USD pp
- Charges for entries with photo & video cameras
- Extra services
- Flight tickets.
- Charge for consular fee.
- Night-life transportation (15$/hr by request).
- All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- The rate of USD is calculated @ INR 72. All rates are subject to a revision - if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Rates are valid till 31st May 2020, except on blackout dates.
- Surcharges may apply during fairs & festivals.
- 5 Days / 4 Night