Blissful Langkawi Tour
Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Destination Covered: Langkawi
INR 15,999 per person
Langkawi is a beautiful island nation with pristine beaches, exotic wildlife, serene environment and other attractions. Go for well-planned Blissful Langkawi Tour, spanning in a duration of 4 nights and 5 days, to enjoy an unforgettable vacation. It is an ideal location for honeymooners as well as family vacationers. Some of the highlights of this tour are visit to the Pulau Singa Besar with a chance to feed the eagles, exploring the caves and the mangroves in a boat while spotting rare animal species, and Langkawi Cocktail Cruise offering sunset views and sumptuous food.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We customize holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could customize a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable International tour.
Upon arriving at the Langkawi Airport, meet our tour representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to the hotel. Complete the check –in formalities and rest for a while. Rest of the day is at leisure. You can spend it in doing the activities of your interest. Officially known as Langkawi the Jewel of Kedah, this is an archipelago of 104 islands in the Andaman Sea. Explore the place on your own. Treat your eyes to the wonderful views and savor the peace that is spread all around.
In the morning, after breakfast, get ready for Langkawi Island Tour. Enjoy a visit to the Pulau Singa Besar, also known as Big Lion Island. The island has been blessed by immense natural beauty. White sandy beaches, enveloped by unique rock formations are the other highlights. The sight of Brahminy Kite eagles flying as near as 6 feet above you is going to be thrilling. You can even feed them here. Other animals that can be spotted here are monkeys, hornbills, mousedeer, monitor lizards, peacocks, snakes etc. As this island does not has an accommodation, back to the hotel in the evening.
On day 3, post breakfast, embark on a Mangrove and Caves Tour. This tour includes a visit to Langkawi's Secret Garden, which is home to captivating mangroves, that are wonderfully connected to limestone rock formation and the outcroppings by boat. These mangrove forests play an important role in the ecosystem of the place. You might spot various kinds of animals and birds such as crabs, monitor lizard, mudskipper, monkeys, rare brown wing stork-bill kingfisher and so on. As the boat crosses the river, see animals like long tail macaque and otter, which are rarely seen during the day. Do not miss a visit to the crocodile cave and bat cave, by boat. Next in line is a fish farm with a number of aquaculture activities. As you feed the fishes, they tickle your fingertips.
Overnight in Langkawi.
Morning is at leisure, after breakfast. You can simply relax in the room or can explore the nearby attractions on your own. In the evening, get ready for Langkawi Cocktail Cruise, for memorable sunset views and other experiences. This is going to be an evening that you are not going to forget. Enjoy salt water Jacuzzi and the services of the friendly captain and crews. Savor a lip-smacking 19-course BBQ dinner along with a salad bar with alcoholic as well as non- alcoholic beverages. Do not forget to click photographs of dolphins, flying fish eagles and sunsets.
Stay overnight in Langkawi.
Post breakfast on the last day of the tour, the morning is at leisure. Later, get an assisted transfer to the airport on-time to board a flight for your onward journey.
- 04 Nights accommodation in Langkawi.
- Daily breakfast in the hotel.
- Half day Langkawi Round Island Tour – (Excluding Entrance Fee) – (4 Hours).
- Mangrove and Cave Tour.
- Langkawi Cocktail Cruise.
- Return airport transfers.
- All transfer & sightseeing on Seat in Coach Basis.
- Return airfare charges.
- Applicable Airport taxes.
- Service tax extra.
- Malaysia Visa Charges.
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs.)
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Government service tax.
- All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Rates are valid till 31st March 2018, except on blackout dates
- Surcharges may apply during fairs and festivals etc.
- 5 Days / 4 Night