Get a chance to explore the awe-inspiring sights and sounds of Dubai with our 4 nights and 5 days Budget trip to Dubai with Desert Safari. Dubai is a rich amalgam of culture, tradition and cosmopolitan infused with modernity. Renowned as the shopping capital of the world, Dubai offers an eclectic mix of shopping experiences, entertainment, adventure in Arabian desert and cruises in the ocean. With our Budget Trip to Dubai, experience the best of this desert kingdom as you cruise on Dhow Marina, visit the Burj Al Arab and the man Made palm island Jumeirah along with witnessing the Arabic Tanoura Dance show and more.
Budget Trip to Dubai with Desert Safari
- 4 Nights and 5 Days stay in Dubai
- Enjoy the sightseeing city tour of Dubai.
- Adventurous Desert Safari with amazing Arabic Tanoura Dance show, Ballet dancers and barbeque dinner.
- Take advantage of the famous Dhow Cruise dinner on Dubai Creek and Marina Dubai (FREE UPGRADE TO MARINA CRUISE).
- Explore Global Village.
- Day free for Shopping
- Specially Designed Safe & Hygienic Tour
- All safety standards followed
- All pick and drop vehicles are properly sanitized before every service
- Complimentary mask and sanitizer on tour*
Upon arrival at the Dubai International Airport, you’ll be met with our rep who will assist you in smooth transfer from airport to your designated hotel.
After resting yourself, it’s time for the Dhow Marina Cruise. One of the majestic ocean liners that will let you experience the sights and sounds along the renowned Dubai Creek.
An open-air upper deck and a full-window of the Dhow Marina Cruise allows you to behold the spectacular skyscrapers of Dubai and evening skyline even as you enjoy the live Tanoura dance show. Conclude your day with a sumptuous dinner on board.
Cruise through the two miles long canal along the Persian Gulf coastline is one of the highlights of the day.
Overnight in Dubai. (D)
On the second day of your Budget Trip to Dubai with Desert Safari, wake up to a day of adventure and fun. After a hearty breakfast, embark on half day city tour to behold the historic sites as well as the modern vistas of Dubai.
The famous landmarks that you’ll visit includes the Burj Al Arab, the most iconic hotel of Dubai followed by trip to Jumeirah, the picturesque palace and residential area of Duba and home to spectacular Jumeirah Mosque. Drive by Sheikh Saeed House (former residence of the ruling family) on to Al Bastakiya and finally the Dubai Museum located inside Al Fahidi Fort.
Later indulge in shopping at the Gold Souk, the famous traditional market of Dubai before returning to hotel to relax.
Now comes the adventure and fun part as you’ll be picked from your hotel to venture out for desert safari amidst the undulating sand dunes of Arabian Desert. Enjoy photo ops, visit to camel farm, do the camel safari, sand boarding or try out henna design, today is all about fun and adventure.
Conclude your fun filled day with a savoury barbecue dinner and a shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe). Before returning to hotel, enjoy yourself watching the belly dancer performing her shows around the campfire by starlight.
After Breakfast in the hotel, you will be taken to Global Village
Located Sheikh in Mohammed Bin Zayed Road Exit 37, Global Village is renowned for its cultural vibes and amazing shopping experiences. The village also offers a range of dining experiences to delight the connoisseurs of food along with adrenaline pumping entertainment, adventure and roller coaster rides. Global Village offers fulsome entertainment experience to families, youths and kids alike.
Return back to the hotel after a thrilling day. Overnight in the hotel.
Have your breakfast in the hotel, today you are free to explore the city on your own and do shopping. Overnight stay in the Hotel. (Breakfast)
In the morning, enjoy your breakfast in the hotel. Later in the afternoon check out & day is at leisure for last minute shopping. In the evening you will be transferred to the Airport for your departure flight back home.
***Price Per Person Starting
|Hotel Category||Name of Property||Price|
Holiday inn Bur Dubai Embassy district 4 *or similar
|INR 16,000/- Per Person|
Omega Hotel Bur Dubai 4* or similar
|INR 16,500/- Per Person|
Park Regis Krin Hotel 5* or similar
|INR 18,500/- Per Person|
- IMG Worlds of Adventure: INR 4500/- Per Person
- Bollywood Theme Park with Transfers: INR 3000/- Per Person
- Snow park tour with transfers: INR 4000/- Per Person
- Dubai Dolphinarium with transfers: INR 3500/- Per Person
- Burj Khalifa 124th Floor entrance ticket with transfers: INR 3000/- Per Person
- Dubai Aquarium + Underwater zoo ticket: INR 2500/- Per Person
Note: - For all the bookings , Tourism Dirham fee of 2 Star Hotel - AED7 PRPN / 3 Star Hotel - AED 10 PRPN / 4 Star Hotel – AED15 PRPN / 5 Star Hotel – AED20 PRPN will be charged to all the guest (by hotel on check in time).
PRPN-Per room/ Per Night
- 04 Nights’ accommodation in Dubai Hotel
- Daily breakfast in the Hotel
- Desert safari with BBQ Dinner (Dune Bashing, Hina Painting, Tanoura Show & Belly Dance and more)
- Marina Dhow Cruise with buffet dinner in Dubai
- Half Day Dubai city tour
- Global Village tour
- Arrival and Departure airport transfers in Dubai
- All Pickup and drops included in proper Sanitized vehicles.
- VAT charges
- International Flight tickets.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges. (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs)
- Any expense of personal nature like telephone charges etc.
- Any other item not included in the above mentioned inclusions.
- Tipping and portage payable to the driver, bellboy, room service or waiter.
- 5% GST and 5% TCS
- Dubai Visa extra cost @ INR 7000/- Per Person including medical insurance covering Covid -19
- All taxes, sightseeing’s, airfare etc are as on date.
- Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to Availability at the time of Booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you & if we are not able get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Rate of exchange calculated @ 01 USD = INR 74; However actual rate will be applicable on the day of entire USD payment is made.
- Surcharges will apply during New Year, Christmas, fairs & festivals.
- Rates are Valid till 30th September 2021.
- It is mandatory to provide a Negative PCR Covid test report from an authorized ICMR Listed Laboratory at least 72 Hours prior to your arrival in Dubai.
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures.
- Temperature checks are available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant.
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures.
- Staff wears personal protective equipment.
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only.
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant.
- Please note that Abu Dhabi Govt. has announced that the International travelers arriving from the airports of other emirates must also adhere to self-quarantine requirements. Hence we are not operating any services in Abu Dhabi
- To download the Health Declaration Form, visit: https://c.ekstatic.net/ecl/documents/health-declaration-e-form.pdf
- To download the Quarantine Undertaking Form, visit: https://c.ekstatic.net/ecl/documents/dubai-arrivals-quarantine-procedure-declaration-form.pdf
- You may need to take another COVID 19 PCR test on arrival. If you take a test at the airport, you must remain in your hotel or residence until you receive the test result.
- If the test result is positive, you will be required to undergo isolation and follow the Dubai Health Authority guidelines.
- You must also download the COVID19 – DXB Smart App iOS Android
- Note:- Please note The visitors traveling to UAE must have shown money AED-2000/- (Cash) otherwise they will be either of loaded or deported from UAE.
- Important Note: - As per Dubai Government's directive -It is mandatory for all the arriving passengers to Quarantine themselves within the hotel they are staying at till they get the results of the COVID test which is done at the Dubai airport on arrival. These results could take up to 24 hours. Hence, no activity is planned on Day of arrival.
- It is now mandatory to get your RT PCR test done in Dubai, charges will borne directly by the guest
- Air Suvidha form for flying back to India. You need to fill the Self Reporting Form as well as Exemption Request Form at least 72 hrs before your Arrival in India. Please find below the Link for your reference for both the Forms- https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/allairports
- Passengers will have to fill in the self-declaration form on the online air Suvidha portal (www.newdelhiairport.in) and are required to upload their negative RT-PCR test report before scheduled departures.
- All passengers must also carry the original negative RT-PCR report along with the printout of the self-declaration/PCR updation on Air Suvidha while checking in for the flight.
- All passengers are required to have the Arogya Setu app installed on their mobile phones.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 5 Days / 4 Night