Full-Week Austria Tour
Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination Covered: Vienna – Salzburg - Innsbruck - Vienna
INR 78,000 per person
Full-Week Austria Tour, a 6-night and 7-day package by Indian Holiday, offers you a chance to explore some of the best destinations of Austria, officially known as the Republic of Austria. During your tour, you visit popular places like Vienna, Salzburg and Innsbruck. A visit to these three cities is a natural, cultural, historical as well as an architectural delight. Opt for this well-planned tour and have a memorable vacation along with your loved ones.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We customize holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could customize a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable International tour.
After arrival at the Vienna Airport, meet our tour representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to Vienna station. Board Eurail to Salzburg. Once you reach Salzburg, complete the check-in formalities at your pre-booked hotel. You can partake in the activities of your interest such as interacting with the locals, savouring local delicacies, shop at the popular market, explore the nearby area on-foot. Overnight stay in Salzburg.
On day 2 of the tour, after breakfast spend the day in exploring the mesmerizing landscape and those selected locations where the well-known musical, the Sound of Music was shot. Embark on a guided-tour of the popular architectural as well as historical attractions of the city along with some of the parts of the enchanting Lake district. You also visit a place famous for day-trip- Mondsee for around an hour for exploring Mondsee Cathedral. You also visit the locations where the wedding scenes of the movie were shot. If you wish, you can stop at Mrs Brown's cafe to gorge on 'Crisp Apple Strudle'. You are free during the later part of the day. You can visit the remaining attractions such as Mirabell Palace, Salburg Museum etc. Stay overnight in Salzburg.
Post breakfast on the 3rd day of the tour, get transferred to Innsbruck by Eurail.
After an assisted transfer to your pre-booked hotel at Innsbruck, once you complete the check-in formalities, you are free to explore the place on your own. The rest of the day is at leisure. Treat your eyes to the natural scenery spread around, shop for interesting souvenirs at the markets, taste the local renditions, interact with the locals and so on. Stay overnight in Innsbruck.
Start the day with breakfast at the hotel. Later, proceed for the tour of Innsbruck Swarovski Crystal World. Located, just 20 minutes outside Innsbruck, the Swarovski Crystal Worlds pays homage to the beautiful iconic crystal. The museum is known for art, architecture and masterpieces of Swarovski. Enter into the world of crystal, curated by artists from all over the world. Be dazzled in presence of the surreal beauty. Overnight in Innsbruck.
After a heart breakfast at the hotel, proceed for Vienna City Tour. Explore the magnificent capital of Austria on a 3.5-hour city tour by coach. Cover the major city attractions like the Hofburg Palace, City Hall and the Vienna State Opera as you drive along the famed Ringstrasse. Next, pay a visit to the lavish summer home of the Hapsburg monarchs, the Schönbrunn Palace. Get admission without waiting time while you learn the rich stories of its residents. Later, proceed to the Belvedere Palace at a discounted price to see Gustav Klimt's 'Kiss' and other famous Austrian masterpieces of art. Overnight stay in Vienna.
Have breakfast at the hotel on the 6th day of the tour. Indulge in sightseeing. The first visit of the day is the Schonebrunn Zoo, situated within the Schonebrunn Palace. Established in the form of an imperial menagerie way back in 1752, it boasts of being the oldest zoo. Apart for housing 4000 animals from each continent, this zoo is also the only zoo in Europe Giant Pandas who came here in the year 2003 can be seen. Other animals in this zoo include koalas, elephants, jaguars, orang-utans etc. Within the premises of the zoo, there is also a petting zoo, a rainforest house and a Children's playground. Enjoy with your loved ones here for around half of the day. Thereafter, leave for you next adventure, which is a ride on the world-famous Giant Ferris Wheel, constructed as around 105 years ago as the Wiener Riesenrad. Its popularity has now made it a landmark in Vienna. Enjoy a round trip along with getting some nice views of the city. Stay overnight in Vienna.
Today is the last day when after relishing breakfast in the hotel, you complete the check –out formalities at the hotel. Later, get an assisted transfer to the airport to board the flight for your onward journey.
- 02 Nights stay in Salzburg.
- 02 Nights stay in Innsbruck.
- 02 Nights stay in Vienna.
- Daily Breakfast (Except arrival day).
- Gray Line - The Original Sound of Music Tour.
- Innsbruck Swarovski Crystal World.
- Vienna City Tour and Schonbrunn Palace.
- Vienna Airport to Station transfer one way.
- Return Station transfers in Salzburg.
- Return Station transfers in Innsbruck.
- Vienna Station to Hotel transfer.
- Vienna Hotel to Airport transfer.
- Vienna - Salzburg by train- tickets 2nd class.
- Salzburg - Innsbruck by train- tickets 2nd class.
- Innsbruck - Vienna by train -tickets 2nd class.
** All Sightseeings will be conducted from Designated point / Pick up Point.
- Airfare Charges and taxes.
- Schengen visa fees.
- Travel insurance.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Tips and porterage.
- Surcharges as applicable.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list.
- Lunches and Dinner Cost.
- All taxes, sightseeing’s, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able get the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Rates are valid till 30th Sep 2018, except on blackout dates.
- Surcharges may apply during fairs & festivals.
- 7 Days / 6 Night
- Vienna – Salzburg - Innsbru...