Istanbul brings you the best opportunities to delight in medieval history as well as the best of modernity. With our 5 nights, 6 days Iconic Istanbul tour package, you are in for some unparalleled experiences. The capital city of Turkey, Istanbul is no less than a perfect place to enjoy a vacation with your loved ones. Comprising 97% Asia and 3% Europe, Turkey is a country that brings you flavors of both the continents. The place greets its tourists with arms wide open and a host of attractions to delight in. Istanbul is a Eurasian city that is also known as the bridge between the East and the West. Enjoy Bosphorus cruise dinner, a trip to the old city, a lovely time at Uludag Mountain, and Ayup Ansari tour keep you intrigued during your vacation here. Moreover, your 6 days Istanbul tour package is packed with quick transfers, cozy stays, delicious meals, and amazing sightseeing, So, book your 5 nights, 6 days Istanbul package today.
Iconic Istanbul Tour
- Bosphorus dinner cruise
- Sightseeing in Istanbul
- Old city tour
- Cable car ride to Uludag Mountain
As soon as you reach Istanbul, an agent’s representative will greet and escort you to the hotel. Complete check-in formalities and relax. In the evening, you will be picked up around 7:00 pm – 7:30 pm for an unprecedented experience on a cruise on River Bosphorus. Here, you will have a gala time with music and dance that shows the city’s Anatolian culture. Belly dance is the highlight of all the programs on board. Savor Turkish culinary treats with soft drinks during the show. Soak in the glittering city from the cruise as it heads to the port.
you will be back to the hotel around 11:30 pm. Slip into your bed for a sound sleep.
Begin your day with a wholesome breakfast and get ready for visiting the old city. You will be picked up at 8:00 am – 8:30 am for the city tour where you will be taken to the most classic sights of Istanbul. you will be taken to Sultanahmet Square or Hippodrome. It is surrounded by attractions that you will visit like Hagia Sophia (6th century Byzantine architecture) and Blue Mosque.
Now, refuel yourself with some lunch and head to the Hippodrome of Constantinople – the erstwhile sporting and political centre. Now, visit Topkapi Palace, the former residence of the Imperial Ottoman Sultans.
Grand Bazaar is the next place to visit today. This is among the world’s largest covered markets, where a host of hand-woven fabrics and souvenirs are available. You will be back to the hotel around 5:30 pm. Spend the evening at leisure and later, sleep restfully.
Arise to a toothsome breakfast before you will be picked at 8:00 am - 8:30 am for the sightseeing spree. You will cross the Bosphorus bridge that offers amazing views around as you will be moving to Asian side of istanbul. Asian side, the eastern half of the city is also known as Asya Yakas? or Anadolu Yakas?, i.e. Anatolian Side. It is located east of Bosphorus and geographically on the Asian mainland.
From here, board the ferry to Yalova. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the sea around. Sailing through, you will reach Bursa City. The first place to visit here is the Ulu Camii – the Ottaman Empire mosque. You can also go shopping at the covered bazaar.
Thereafter, enjoy a cable car ride to Uludag Mountain and watch the beautiful city below. Gorge on a barbeque lunch on the mountain, followed by reaching its top. A 600 years old tree is the main attraction here.
In the evening, return to Istanbul. You will reach the hotel somewhere around 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm. Tuck yourself comfortably in the bed and sleep.
Greet the morning with a healthy breakfast and get ready to explore the residential area of Byzantine Jews, Italian traders, and other non-Muslim minorities who existed during the Byzantine Empire. You will be picked up for the tour around 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm.
Marvel at the historical wonders at Balat. Also visit Metal Church of St. Stephen, the Bulgarian Jewish Hospital or Ahayim, Fener Orthodox Patriarchate, and the 22-kilometer-long walls of the old city of Constantinopolis.
For the Muslim Turks, Eyup Square is the spiritual center of Istanbul. If you want to soak in the breathtaking views of the surroundings, these heights make the perfect place.
Let the view of the Golden Horn estuary overwhelm you. For this experience, ride the cable car up to Pierre Loti Hill, where you can sip on your favorite coffee at the coffee house.
As you return to Istanbul in a ferry, you will also enjoy the amazing sights of the Bosphorus Bridge connecting the Asian and European continents, the Beylerbeyi Palace, and the Imperial Gardens of Royal Yildiz Palace.
You will be back to the hotel by 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm. Hop on to your cozy bed and retire for the night.
Kickstart your day with a nutritious breakfast and plan how you will spend the day today. Visit Miniaturk - one of the world’s largest miniature parks, Suleymaniye Hamami - one of the oldest Turkish Baths, Emirgan Park, Solar Beach, and Baghdad Street.
After a happening day, return to the hotel for a peaceful sleep.
Optional: Leisure activities, sightseeing (charges extra)
Post breakfast, checkout from the hotel and get transferred to the airport. Board the flight with a heart full of memories and a bag full of souvenirs.
Our Price Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
|Hotel Category||Price Per Person|
|03 Star||INR 30,000/-|
|04 Star||INR 36,000/-|
Hotels to be Used or Similar
|City||03 Star Hotel||04 Star Hotel|
|Istanbul||Hotel Kupeli Sultanahmet or similar||Taksim Lounge Hotel Istanbul or similar|
Other Hotels & Resorts are also availalble.
- 5 nights accommodation in Istanbul
- Daily Breakfast included
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- 2-way Airport Transfers in Istanbul on PVT Basis
- Istanbul Old City Tour with Lunch on SIC Basis
- Bursa City Tour Tour with lunch on SIC Basis
- Half-Day Ayup Ansari Tour on SIC Basis
- Dinner Cruise on Bosporus SIC Basis
- Services of a local representative on tours
- International Flight tickets
- Turkey Visa fees
- Early check-in & late check-out (Standard Check-in time: 1400 hrs & Check-out: 1200 hrs)
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, excess baggage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels, etc.
- Tips of any nature i.e. drivers, guides, waiters at the hotel, etc
- Travel Insurance
- Meals other then what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees, and local guides availed other than that mentioned in 'Package Inclusions'
- 5% GST and 5% TCS
- All taxes, sightseeing’s, airfare etc are as on date.
- Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to Availability at the time of Booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you & if we are not able get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Rate of exchange calculated @ 01 EUR = 86; However actual rate will be applicable on the day of entire EUR payment is made.
- Surcharges will apply during fairs & festivals.
- Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- It is mandatory to show a Negative PCR Covid test report from an approved laboratory (ICMR LISTED) at least 72 hours prior to your arrival in Turkey.
- It is also mandatory to get your test done in Turkey, as you have to show it while entering India.
- It is now mandatory to get your RT PCR test done in Turkey, charges will borne directly by the guest.
- Air Suvidha form for flying back to India. You need to fill the Self Reporting Form as well as Exemption Request Form at least 72 hrs before your Arrival in India. Please find below the Link for your reference for both the Forms- https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/allairports
- Passengers will have to fill in the self-declaration form on the online air Suvidha portal (www.newdelhiairport.in) and are required to upload their negative RT-PCR test report before scheduled departures.
- All passengers must also carry the original negative RT-PCR report along with the printout of the self-declaration/PCR updation on Air Suvidha while checking in for the flight.
- All passengers are required to have the Arogya Setu app installed on their mobile phones.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 6 Days / 5 Night