Superb Krabi with Exciting Koh Samui
Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination Covered: Krabi - Koh Samui
INR 33,999 per person
Krabi and Koh Samui are two of the most popular islands of Thailand, a Southeast nation, which receives a huge footfall of tourists, every year. Go for our meticulously-planned Superb Krabi with Exciting Koh Samui, which is a wonderful example of wildlife, pristine beaches, special meals, sightseeing and other memorable experiences. This a week-long itinerary that is ideal for all. Visit to Khao Nor Chur Chi National Park, swimming at the Khlong Thom Waterfall, full-day at Angthong Marine Park by Big Boat, Island hopping tours are some of the highlights of this tour package.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We customize holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could customize a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable International tour.
- Breathtaking views.
- A dip in the thermal hot-spring and nature walk, Khao Nor Chur Chi National Park.
- Swimming at the Khlong Thom Waterfall.
- Special Thai lunches.
- The tall Buddha statue at the Tiger Cave Temple.
- Elephant ride at the elephant camp, Krabi.
- 4 Island Tour with its mesmerizing views and experiences.
- Na-Muang Waterfalls and Big Buddha statue during Koh Samui Island tours.
- Full Day Angthong Marine Park by Big Boat.
As you arrive at the Bangkok airport, continue your air journey by boarding the flight to Krabi, an enchanting town in Thailand. On arrival in Krabi, meet our tour representative who helps you with a transfer to the hotel. Complete the check-in formalities at the hotel. The remaining day is now at leisure. You can partake in activities of your choice. Krabi is one of the most popular towns of Thailand, which is known for offering wonderful experiences to its visitors. It is not only home to a number of tourist attractions but also offers exciting adventures.
Overnight stay in Krabi.
In the morning, breakfast is followed by an exciting day to discover the tropical jungle of Krabi. Get a pick from the hotel to arrive at the Khao Nor Chur Chi National Park. During the road journey, treat your eyes to the wonderful green surroundings as you travel southwards in the heart of city. As you arrive, take a dip in the thermal hot-spring bath, equally popular amid locals and tourists. Next in line is a nature walk to have a look at the exotic flora and other vegetation of the park. Later, head to the Khlong Thom Waterfall offering mesmerizing views. After this, you can swim and relax in the clean waters of the Emerald Pool, which is followed by a special lip-smacking Thai lunch at a local restaurant.
Continue the tour and travel to the revered Tiger Cave Temple, which is a popular meditation center. Climb the stairs to arrive at the summit for admiring the massive golden Buddha statue, which has a height of 278 meters. Notice the wonderful Buddhist-inspired architecture and savor the stunning views of Krabi. Put an end to the day's tour with an elephant ride being managed by an experienced mahout (elephant driver) at the elephant camp.
Stay overnight in Krabi.
On the 3rd day, have breakfast. Later, embark on an island hopping tour in Krabi. Embark on very famous Four Island Tour, including pristine islands like Thale- Whake, Chicken Island, Pordah Island and Pra-Nang Bay. Today, you get away from the hullabaloo of the city, and enjoy peace. As you take a walk on the shores, treat your eyes to the breathtaking natural beauty of the place. You can also try your hands at different water sports activities such as snorkeling. In the evening, return to Krabi.
Breakfast is followed by check-out formalities at the hotel. Get an assisted transfer to the Krabi Airport for boarding the flight to Koh Samui. As you arrive at the airport, our tour representative gets you transferred at the hotel. After check-in formalities, the day is at leisure. Spend the day as per your liking. Koh Samui is one of the most popular islands in Thailand, which is quite popular as a honeymoon destination also. It is also the second largest island in the country, and clean unspoiled beaches.
In the morning, have breakfast. Get ready for sightseeing in the island. Firstly, visit the amazing rock formations of Hin Ta & Hin Yai, which are famously known as Grandfather and Grandmother Rocks. Thereafter, visit the cascading Na-Muang Waterfalls, two fresh water falls that are located close to each other. Partake in fun activities here. Next is shopping at the capital of Koh Samui, Nothan. The markets here do not only have some wonderful stuff like Thai fruits, home décor products and eco-friendly beauty products but also have restaurants selling delicious seafood. The day comes to an end with a visit to the famous landmark and attraction of Big Buddha statue. Made completely of gold in 1972, it has a height of 12 m.
On day 6, enjoy breakfast. Later, get a pickup from the hotel in the morning. Arrive at the pier, to board the big boat. Once you are at the boat, light refreshment is served as the boat is sailing to Angthong Marine Park. Arrival at Koh Wau Ta Lap, at around 10:00 AM. Walk up to the viewpoint for treating your eyes to the wonderful views of the panoramic islands. Later, you can either relax at the beach or can partake in snorkeling. Once you are back on-board the boat, savor special Thai buffet lunch, along with fresh fruits and soft drinks. Back to Koh Samui. The day is at leisure.
The tour's last day starts with a healthy breakfast. Complete the check-out and get an assisted transfer to the airport to board the flight for your onward journey.
Hotels to be Used/ Similar
|City||03 Star||04 star|
|Krabi||Bay View Resort or Similar||Holiday Inn Resort Krabi Ao Nang Beach or Similar|
|Koh Samui||Ibis Samui Bophut or Similar||Samui Palm Beach Resort or Similar|
PER PERSON PRICE STARTING:
|Category of Hotels||Double|
|03 star||INR 33,999|
|04 star||INR 46,999|
- 03 nights accommodation in Krabi.
- 03 nights accommodation in Koh Samui.
- Daily breakfast in the hotel (Except Day 01).
- Krabi 04 Island by Speed Boat include local lunch.
- Krabi Rainforest Discovery tour and Elephant Riding include lunch.
- Half day around Samui Island tour.
- Full day Angthong Marine Park by Big Boat.
- Plenty of Watersports option to choose on the Island on your own.
- All sightseeing and airport transfers.
- Airfare charges.
- Applicable Airport taxes.
- Thailand Visa Charges on arrival @ THB 2000 per person for Indian Passport Holder.
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Government service tax.
- All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Rates are valid till 31st March 2018, except on blackout dates.
- Surcharges may apply during fairs and festivals.
- 7 Days / 6 Night
- Krabi - Koh Samui