Enjoy this fascinating 3 nights, 4 days Awesome Kuala Lumpur Tour and explore Malaysia's best attractions, cuisines, remarkable national parks, scenic beaches, renowned aquatic life, rich history, and vibrant culture. During your vacation in Malaysia, you will be visiting Kuala Lumpur - the capital of Malaysia to explore the most popular tourist places. Your holiday starts from Kuala Lumpur. The capital city attracts a large number of tourists across the globe as it offers a colorful market, the city's most iconic building, a 100-year old temple, and many more to explore. Let's see what does this Malaysia trip has in store for you.
Awesome Kuala Lumpur Tour
- Witness the confluence of Gombak and Klang Rivers
- Visit the famous Royal King's Palace
- Witness the National Monument
- Observe the tallest twin-structured tower of the world
- Enjoy photo-shoot at National Mosque and Moorish Styled Station
- Roam around the famous Independence Square
- Visit the famous government building Sultan Abdul Samad
- Enjoy the Sunway Lagoon Tour
As soon as you arrive at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, you will be welcomed and transferred to the hotel. Complete check-in formalities at the hotel and relax overnight to get over the jet lag.
Greet the morning with a delectable breakfast and get ready to enjoy a city tour as planned for this Malaysia trip. The first spot you will visit is the confluence of two rivers named Gombak and Klang from where the name Kuala Lumpur originates.
Later, you will visit the King's Palace also known as the National Palace. The place is the official residence of the Yang di-Pertuan Agong, the monarch of Malaysia.
Thereafter, you will visit the National Monument - a sculpture that honors the martyrs of Malaysia’s freedom struggle during World War II and the Malayan Emergency. Enjoy at Perdana Botanical Gardens, also known as Lake Gardens. It is the first large-scale recreational park spread over an area of 227 acres.
Next, you will be visiting National Mosque and the Moorish Style Railway Station for a photo-shoot. After that, visit Independence Square, which stands in front of the Sultan Abdul Samad Building, formerly known as the Selangor Club Padang. The building was formerly used as the cricket green of the Selangor Club.
Now, as a part of your Malaysia tour you will head to the world-famous Petronas Twin Towers and witness the tallest twin-structured tower. Marvel at the charm of these towers and capture it on your camera lens. After exploring the city, get back to the hotel.
Remaining time is at your leisure, followed by a restful overnight stay at the hotel.
‘Break’ your night long ‘fast’ and set off to explore Sunway Lagoon on this day of your 4 days Kuala Lumpur tour. It is a theme park in Subang Jaya, at a distance of 15-minute drive from Kuala Lumpur. Sunway Lagoon is divided into 3 major themed lands, where each offers exciting attractions, replete with adventure and enjoyment.
With more than 80 rides and attractions, Sunway Lagoon spoils you for choices to have fun. The theme park offers Sunway 3 Park tickets that include a water park, an amusement park, and a wildlife park. The Sunway 5 Park ticket includes Water Park, amusement park, wildlife park, Extreme Park, and scream park. The waiting point will be at the Sunway Pyramid Tower.
Once you are back to the hotel, slip into your cozy beds to doze off.
Post a nutritious breakfast, checkout from the hotel, and get transferred to the Kuala Lumpur International Airport for your journey back home.
Accommodation on Twin room sharing basis at following hotels.
|Destination||Hotel 3 Star||Hotel 4 Star|
|Kuala Lumpur||Starpoint Hotel or Similar||Ramada Suites Klcc or Similar|
- 03 nights’ accommodation at hotel choice
- Daily Breakfast
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Day Trip
- Return Airport transfer
- All tours and transfers on Private Basis.
- Airfare and Taxes
- Baggage Charges
- Any item not mentioned in Package inclusions
- Overseas Mediclaim insurance
- GST @ 5.0%
- Visa Charges
- All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- The rate of USD is calculated @ INR 75. All rates are subject to a revision - if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
Rates are valid till 31st Mar 2021, except on blackout dates.
- Surcharges may apply during fairs, festivals, New Year, Christmas etc.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 4 Days / 3 Night
- Kuala Lumpur