Mesmerizing Mauritius Tour
Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination Covered: Mauritius
INR 23,500 per person
Mauritius is a fascinating, world-in-one-island slice of paradise. The very name of Mauritius conjures up images of tropical luxury and amazing extravagance. Our Mesmerizing Mauritius tour package, spanning over 6 nights and 7 days, offers a time to get wild, hop on a quad bike, horse or 4-wheeler and zoom to the nature park of Domaine Les Pailles. Here you can indulge in some serious water sports at Grand Baie, trail up to the Black River Gorges National, see the Crocodile Park and explore the rugged volcanic island of Rodrigues. Apart from these, you can enjoy the cultural heritage of this great island and explore the Natural History Museum, La Citadelle and Pamplemousses Gardens before losing yourself in the Port Louis Market. Read the itinerary given below for your kind perusal.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We customize holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could customize a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable International tour.
Upon your arrival in Mauritius, meet our tour representative who assists you in smooth transfer to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Post breakfast in the morning; depart in a coach for a full-day excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs, which is an emerald lagoon on the East Coast. From the Jetty, you’ll be taken on a speed boat to reach the island. Once you will reach Ile Aux Cerfs, the rest of the day is free to indulge in beach and water sports activities. In the evening, return to the hotel and enjoy a fabulous dinner, before you retire for a comfortable night.
Post breakfast, set out for a full day North Island tour, where you’ll visit the capital city- Port Louis, along with Place d’ Arms with its French colonial buildings, eventful Champ de Mars racecourse, the exotic Caudan Waterfront and the mall. Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Post breakfast, set out for a full day tour of South Island and explore some popular places such as the Trou Aux Cerfs- the crater of an extinct volcano and Grand Bassin-a natural lake at the base of volcanic crater, and Chamarel (Coloured Earth) - for its vibrant hues and waterfalls. In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner followed by overnight stay in the hotel.
Post breakfast in the morning; spend the rest of the day at leisure. In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner followed by an overnight stay in the hotel.
Post breakfast in the morning; the rest of the day is free to explore the sights of Mauritius. In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner followed by overnight stay in the hotel.
Post breakfast; spend some time at leisure, before you are ready to leave for the airport. Thereafter, check out of the hotel and take a transfer to the airport to board flight back home.
PER PERSON PRICE STARTING:
|Name of Resort||Prices Starting From|
|Le Grand Bleu 3*||INR 23,500/- Per Person|
|Sea View calodyne Resort 3*||INR 29,500/- Per Person|
|Ravenala Attitude||INR 37,500/- Per Person|
|Le Meriden 4*||INR 44,500/- Per Person|
|Outrigger Mauritius 5*||INR 49,500/- Per Person|
**Other resorts are also Available**
**Honeymoon freebees are applicable if this is a honeymoon tour**
- 06 Nights accommodation in the resort.
- Daily breakfast and dinner in the hotel.
- Meet & greet assistance at the airport.
- Welcome and information meeting with a hotel representative.
- Welcome drink upon arrival at hotel.
- Return Airport transfers.
- Full day North Tour including Port Louis / Caudan waterfront / Shopping at Jumbo Hypermarket.
- Full day South Tour including Curepipe / Grand Bassin / Chamarel with entrance fees included.
- Full day Ile Aux Cerfs Island Tour with speedboat transfers.
- All transfers & excursions on Seat in Coach basis in A.C. vehicles.
- International Flight tickets
- Mauritius Visa Charges (Visa is on arrival and Free of Cost)
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- All taxes, sightseeing’s, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- The rate of USD calculated @ INR 70.All rates are subject to a revision - if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- Rates are valid till 30th Sep 2019, except on blackout dates.
- Surcharges may apply during fairs and festivals etc.
- 7 Days / 6 Night