One of the finest beach destinations in the world, Phuket has shot to limelight off- late amongst holiday lovers. Warm seas, pearl white sands, and a tantalizing beach sun these are the experiences that you can get at Phuket. This place will wash away from all your tensions and you will forget all your worries in this beach paradise. Simply superb Phuket is a 5 days tour which will take you to the most amazing tourist destinations of this place and give you an experience of a lifetime.
Simply Superb Phuket Tour Package
Phuket - Phi Phi Island
- Delve into the energizing nightlife of Phuket
- Explore the underwater life while snorkeling in Phi Phi Island
- Have some quiet time on the Rawai beach
- Experience spirituality at Wat Chalong Buddhist temple
- Savor the mouthwatering seafood
Once you arrive at Phuket, you will have an assisted check-in at your pre-booked hotel, freshen up and you can choose to relax giving those tired feet of yours some rest while you anticipate the adventures that you are going to do on this 5 days Phuket tour. The rest of the day is at your leisure.
You can go and explore the beautiful city of Phuket (especially the nightlife!) On your own. The Bangla Road on Patong beach has one of the most exquisite collections of bars in Thailand.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Phuket.
On the 2nd day of the tour, you will go on a Phuket City tour after having breakfast. On the sightseeing tour of Phuket, you will cover along with the sandy beaches of Phuket, a sea gypsy village and a Buddhist temple.
You will visit the Wat Chalong Buddhist Temple which is a very popular Buddhist Temple in Phuket. The Grand Pagoda of Wat Chalong consists of one of the most important relics of Buddhism, a small part of the lord's bone. The temple looks beautiful in red and golden color with a white background. The temple was built in 1837 and still holds an old-world charm to it. Luang Phor Chan's healing stick is kept in this Temple.
You will then proceed towards visiting the traditional markets of Phuket where you can find many items worth purchasing. You can visit the Phuket weekend market, Chillva market, and Phuket old town handicraft shops.
Once you have satisfied your shopping desires, we move on to visit the Rawai beach. A popular holiday destination for the locals, the beach is full of hustle and bustle as it is a working beach. Enjoy some quiet time at this beautiful beach which contains picturesque turquoise blue waters and coconut trees on its shore. Do not try to swim in the shallow water as this beach as many boats are docked here and the waters are rocky.
Enjoy some authentic seafood at the nearby sea gypsy village which is located on the eastern end of the beach. Barbecue chicken, grilled crab and sticky fried rice with Thai red curry are must-try local cuisines in Rawai Beach.
After the sightseeing tour of Phuket, return to the hotel in the evening and have a sumptuous dinner.
Overnight stay in your hotel in Phuket.
On the third day of your Phuket trip, you will move on to visit the most famous landmark of Phuket, Phi Phi Island. The island is a small archipelago located off the coast of Phuket. We will reach this island via a small trip on a ferry. Remember the beautiful beaches of Leonardo Di Caprio's blockbuster, "the beach"? Well, Maya Bay, the beach in Koh Phi Phi Leh, the second largest island on the Phi Phi archipelago is the place at which the famous movie was shot.
Lush green tropical beaches sprinkled with coconut trees and golden-white colored sand along with crystal clear waters will welcome you at the Maya Bay beach. The underwater life of Phi Phi Island is just exemplary, and it attracts a lot of amateur as well as professional divers. You can do many activities like underwater diving, snorkeling, jet skiing and go on shark watching tours in the Phi Phi Island. Phi Phi has something for everybody.
Just take a stroll on this wonderful beach and sip your favorite wine as you listen to some good local music, gorging on local Thai cuisine. Ah! Life is wonderful.
Later return to the hotel and have a delicious dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Today is the day that you will explore Phuket on your own, but first, you will have your ravishing breakfast at your hotel. Explore the small town of Phuket on your own and let the sounds and sights of this bustling town seep into your memory. Take quiet strolls on the pavements of Phuket or just gorge on the mouth-watering Thai delicacies.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Phuket.
Today is the last day of your Phuket holiday package. Phuket is a memorable place and we hope that you have had a memorable experience. Once you finish your breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport from where you will take a homebound flight.
|City||03 Star||04 Star|
|Phuket||Ibis Phuket Patong – SUP or Similar||Patong Resort - SUP or Similar|
PER PERSON PRICE STARTING:
|Category of Hotels||Double|
|03 Star||INR 15,000|
|04 Star||INR 20,000|
Note: 5.0% service tax will be included on the above price till 31st March 2020.
- 04 Nights accommodation in Phuket.
- Daily breakfast in the hotel.
- Phi Phi Island Tour.
- Phuket City Tour.
- Return airport transfers.
- All transfer & sightseeing on Seat in Coach Basis.
- Return airfare charges.
- Applicable Airport taxes.
- Thailand Visa, Free till 30th April 2020.
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Government service tax.
- All taxes, sightseeing’s, airfare etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to Availability at the time of Booking.
- Rate of exchange currently considered 01 USD = INR 72, However prevailing rate will be charged on the day of final payment is made.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
Rates are valid till 30th September 2020, except on blackout dates.
Surcharges may apply during fairs & festivals.
- 5 Days / 4 Night
- Phuket - Phi Phi Island