Prague Vienna Budapest Tour Package
Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination Covered: Prague - Vienna - Budapest
INR 60,000 per person
Get ready to fulfil your cherished dream of a holiday in Europe. Indian Holiday presents a 7-day itinerary including Prague, Vienna and Budapest. Your tour offers the exciting chance to explore the major tourist attractions, history, heritage, culture, and other enchantments. Prague is blessed with incredible architecture including UNESCO World heritage sites. Vienna offers enjoyable sightseeing, as does Budapest. Relish the lip-smacking food, partake in city tours, observe the culture, and so on. Enjoy a memorable vacation in Central Europe with your loved ones.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We customize holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could customize a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable International tour.
After arriving at the airport, meet our tour representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Once you complete the check-in formalities, you are free to indulge in the activities of your interest. You can interact with the locals, can gorge of local renditions, can explore the surrounding area on-foot and more. Stay overnight in Prague.
Post-Breakfast on the 2nd day of the Prague Vienna Budapest tour, leave the comforts of your room for a city tour. During 3.5-hour city tour, you travel by a luxury coach but also have walk for a while to popularly explore some of the popular sights. Some of the major attractions of the day include the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Prague Castle, Wenceslas Square with an amazing state of St Wenceslas, the State Opera, the National Museum etc. This guided tour proves to be a nice option for a first-timer. Later, you drive past Charles Square along the banks of the Vltava River up to Charles Bridge, the Rudolfinum. This is followed by a drive towards the Old Town, where you also cross the former Jewish Quarter. In the Old town, you explore the Tyn Cathedral, the St Nicholas Church and 12 apostles and astronomical clock at the Old Town Hall. The tour ends at the modern city center. Boat Cruise is also included in the day's schedule. Overnight stay.
On day 3, after relishing breakfast, get transferred to Vienna by Eurail. Upon arrival in Vienna, check-in at your pre-booked hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. You can indulge in your own activities like relishing the popular delicacies, interacting with the locals, explore the nearby surrounding on your own, shopping at the popular markets etc. Overnight stay in Vienna.
After breakfast on day 4 of your tour to Prague Budapest and Vienna, you begin sightseeing in Vienna. Your first visit of the day is to the Schonebrunn Zoo, located in the Schonebrunn palace. Founded in the form of an imperial menagerie in the year 1752, it is the world’s oldest zoo. It is also the only place in Europe where one can see Giant Pandas who came here in 2003. You can also see koalas, elephants, jaguars, orang-utans etc here. This zoo also consists of a rainforest house, a petting zoo and a Children’s playground. After spending almost half of the day here, you next adventure is a ride on the world-famous Giant Ferris Wheel, constructed as the Wiener Riesenrad, 105 years ago. It is now a landmark in Vienna. Enjoy a round trip on this ride and enjoy some great views of the city. Stay overnight in Vienna.
On day 5 of Prague Vienna Budapest itinerary, after breakfast, get transferred to Budapest by Eurail. After completing the check-in formalities at your pre-booked hotel, the rest of the day is free. Shop at the popular markets, have a little chit-chat with the local people, enjoy tasty delicacies of the region, explore the nearby surroundings on-foot. Stay overnight in Budapest.
After breakfast at the hotel, indulge in a city tour of Budapest. Get a pick-up from the hotel. You drive past the Danube on the Margaret Bridge or Margaret Island, and then drive up to the Royal Castle, located on the Buda side. This is the site where you get a chance to explore the Fishermen’s Bastion or Promenade as well as the Matthias Church. Overnight stay in Budapest.
On the last day of your Vienna Prague Budapest trip, after breakfast, complete the check -out formalities. Get an assisted transfer from the hotel to the Airport to board a flight for your onward journey.
TOUR COST PER PERSON ON TWIN SHARING @ INR 60,000/- PER PERSON *
*Airfare, Visa and Travel insurance extra
Hotels to be Used/ Similar – 3star
- Prague- Centre Plaza Hotel or similar
- Vienna- The Art Hotel Vienna or similar
- Budapest- Ibis Styles Budapest City Budapest or similar
TOUR COST PER PERSON ON TWIN SHARING @ INR 67,000/- PER PERSON *
*Airfare, Visa and Travel insurance extra
Hotels to be Used/ Similar – 4star
- Prague Parkhotel Praha Hotel or similar
- Vienna- Azimut Hotel Vienna or similar
- Budapest- Lions Garden Hotel or similar
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Prague at choice of hotel.
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Vienna at choice of hotel.
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Budapest at choice of hotel.
- Continental Breakfast every day except on Day 1.
- Vienna City Tour and Schonbrunn Palace.
- Prague Grand City Tour and and Boat Cruise.
- Budapest City Tour with parliament visit.
- Return station transfers in Prague.
- Return station transfers in Vienna.
- Return station transfers in Budapest.
- Private Arrival and Departure Airport transfers.
- Sector Train Tickets on 2nd Class form Prague - Vienna – Budapest.
** All Sightseeings will be conducted from Designated point / Pick up Point.
- Airfare charges and taxes.
- Schengen visa fees.
- Travel insurance.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Tips and porterage.
- Surcharges as applicable.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list.
- Lunch and Dinners Cost.
- GST-Goods and service tax.
- All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- The rate of EUR is calculated @ INR 83 and USD calculated @ INR 71. All rates are subject to a revision - if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
Rates are valid till 30th March 2019, except on blackout dates.
Surcharges may apply during fairs, festivals, New Year, Christmas etc.
- 7 Days / 6 Night
- Prague - Vienna - Budapest