Romantic Honeymoon in Bali
Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Destination Covered: Bali
INR 14,500 per person
Bali, the heavenly island of Indonesia is bliss incarnate. With views that help you imagine paradise, the island is idyllic for honeymoon. Couples can indulge in creating romantic memories. While the accommodation offers 5-star luxuries, sightseeing include beautiful beaches, ancient temples, and charming villages. The thrilling range of adventure sports, delightful food, relaxing Balinese massage, shopping pleasures and more help you have wonderful experiences.
With our 5-day Romantic Honeymoon in Bali plan for memories for a lifetime. Go through the itinerary for more details.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We customize holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could customize a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable International tour.
Arrive to ‘paradise on Earth’ Bali. At the airport, meet your tour representative and get an assisted transfer to your hotel. The New Balinese Airport is a beautiful mix of traditional architecture combined with modernization.
On your way to hotel, outside the airport marvel at the magnificent statue of a battle scene between Gatotkacha and Karna, the legendary characters of the mythology of Mahabharata. Built in 1993, the monument is believed to lend spiritual protection and safety for all incoming and outgoing flights. It also serves as an excellent photo opportunity in Bali.
On arrival, check in at the hotel. The rest of the day is at your own leisure. Enjoy the comforts of your hotel and explore the environs. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Start the day with a hearty breakfast at the hotel. Later, proceed for thrilling water sports at the famous Tanjung Benoa beach. Located from the hustle-bustle, in the Benoa peninsula, this beach is best known for its aquatic adventures. The options offered include - Jet Ski ride, marine walk / ocean walk, scuba diving, snorkeling, banana boat ride, tandem parasailing, etc. The shore is also lined by a number pf shacks & restaurants that offer a platter of delightful food.
Later in the afternoon, proceed for the ancient Balinese spa treatment. Indigenous to the island, the treatment includes flower foot bath, Balinese massage, body scrub, body mask, flower bath with special honey ginger tea and many more. Treat your body, mind and soul to the pampering therapies. After a soulful spa treatment, return back to the hotel.
Overnight stay in the hotel.
After breakfast at hotel, proceed for a full day excursion to the Kintamani Volcano. Capturing the essence of Bali, the day trip is one of the favorite of visitors in the island. Today you will come close to the picturesque beauty of the islands, villages, and traditional arts and crafts.
The first stop of the day is the Batuan village, which is famous for traditional batik and hand weavings. Move on to Mas village, well-known for wood carving. Pay a visit to the Celuk village, where masterpieces of silver and gold works are created.
Proceed to visit one of the ancient Hindu temples of Bali. Continue with your tour to Mount Batur and Lake Batur in Kintamani village, blessed with stunning views. Your tour ends in the famous Ubud market. Look around the various shopping options to take home some memories of the island.
Return to hotel for overnight stay in Bali.
The 4th day of your Bali honeymoon tour is scheduled with a visit to Tanah Lot Temple. Located on the coastal side of Beraban countryside, 30 km West of Denpasar town, the ancient temple is one of the most-visited places in Bali.
Built atop a rock, overlooking the sea, the temple is easily reachable by walk from the coastal tip. The revered site dedicated to the Balinese Sea Gods is perfect for a visit with your partner. The temple is surrounded by a coral reef, inhabited by snakes in black and white color. They are believed to be holy and according to the locals are guards of the temple.
After your visit, return to hotel for overnight in Bali.
Start the day with breakfast, post which you are at your own leisure. Pack your bags and check-out of hotel. Avail the timely transfer to the airport. Board the flight to return home with fond memories of honeymoon in Bali.
|City||03 Star||4 Star||5 Star||PRIVATE POOL VILLA|
|BALI||Zia Hotel Kuta||Park Regis Kuta||The Anvaya Beach Resort Bali||Bidadari Luxury villas and spa|
PER PERSON PRICE STARTING:
|Category of Hotels||Double|
|03 Star||INR 14,500/- Per Person|
|04 Star||INR 15,500/- Per Person|
|05 Star||INR 26,000/- Per Person|
|Private Pool Villa||INR 24,500/- Per Person|
- 04 Nights’ accommodation in Bali.
- Daily breakfast in the hotel.
- Meet & Greet Assistance at the airport.
- Traditional welcome upon arrival with a Garland, wet tissues, 01 bottle of mineral bottle.
- Full Day Benoa Beach Watersports Tour (Flying Fish, Banana Boat Ride & Jet Skii).
- 120 Min Bali Spa.
- Kintamani Volcano Tour & Ubud Village Tour.
- Tanah Lot Temple & Sunset Tour.
- Return airport transfers.
- All transfer & sightseeing on Private Basis PVT.
- International Flight tickets
- Bali Visa on arrival.
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs.)
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- All taxes, sightseeing’s, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- The rate of USD calculated @ INR 70. All rates are subject to a revision - if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- Rates are valid till 10th Dec 2019, except on blackout dates.
- Surcharges may apply during fairs and festivals etc.
- 5 Days / 4 Night