Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Destination Covered: Bangkok - Pattaya
INR 22,999 per person
A holiday in Bangkok and Pattaya brings out the amazing feel of exotic and excitement in tourists with their exquisite destinations, wonderful sights and a vibrant atmosphere. This incredible tour brings to you the amazing charms of Bangkok and Pattaya within you reach along with being served with excellent services of expert staff. Enjoy meeting new people, dip your fingers in most lip smacking cuisines and relish breathtaking experiences in this one of the most thrilling tours you will ever enjoy.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
- Tour planned by expert staff, keeping in mind the general interests and passions of the tourists
- Enough leisure time for visitors to explore and enjoy the destinations at their own pace.
- An exotic 2 night stay in Bangkok and 3 nights in Pattaya.
- An amazing detour to Coral Island in Pattaya.
- A trip to Siracha Tiger Zoo and Crocodile Farm located in Pattaya.
- Enjoy Tower Shoot and Sky Pattaya Rocket Ball in Pattaya.
- Have a wonderful day out in Marine Park and Safari World in Pattaya.
- Enjoy Chao Phraya River Cruise along with dinner in Bangkok.
- The tour includes all transfers.
Arrive at Bangkok Airport in the morning to be received cordially by our IHPL representative. Accompanied by the staff representative, get on a two hour drive to Pattaya, one of the most exotic beach destination in South East Asia. Post Arrival, indulge in your favorite pastimes. Enjoy the city ambience, relax and lay off at beaches, revel in the delicacies with local restaurants and relish the exotic bar. Pamper yourself with amazing body massages and shop till you drop. It's like the whole city for your wishes. Evening is free at your leisure! Return to your hotel for the overnight stay.
Post Breakfast, get transferred to the picturesque Coral Island (Kohlan), passing through the wonderful azure waters of Gulf of Thailand. You have the entire day at your leisure. You can laze around the beach, relax, snorkel or swim around, relishing to the full, the island's marvelously scenic beaches. There is also an option of diving down the sea waters to behold the exotic marine life from close quarters.
After this, Get transferred to the crocodile farm to marvel at these giant beasts from nearby. Besides having the largest water area, this farm also has largest population of crocodiles which are bred in-house. Spend the evening at your wish, soaking in and understanding this incredible city. Return to the hotel for the overnight stay.
Start your day off with a healthy breakfast and travel to Sriracha Tiger Zoo, which is one of the best Tiger zoos in the world. Pervaded with wonderful natural surroundings all over, the park is house to hundreds of tigers which you can see closely. Herein you also have great opportunity to take amazing pictures while holding tiger cubs in your hands and feeding them. An amazing dose of entertainment lies in here for your family and friends.
In the latter part of the day, relish the adventurous rides like the Tower Shoot and Sky Pattaya to enjoy to the hilt. The evening is free at your leisure. Return to your hotel and stay for overnight at Pattaya.
After breakfast, get transferred from Pattaya to Bangkok and perform check in to your hotel and relax. Proceed to River City Pier later in the evening. From the River Shopping Complex, get aboard the beautiful Chao Phraya Princess Cruise and enjoy the amazingly picturesque sights of both the sides of the Chao Phraya River. Click the beautiful pictures of the two "Wonders by Night"-the temple of Dawn and the temple of Emerald Buddha, as you sail through the river on your amazing boat. Enjoy lip smacking dinner prepared carefully by expert chefs as well as live music as you revel in the delightful settings. Return to your hotel for the overnight stay.
Post Breakfast, get ready for a day full of fun and frolic at the Safari World and Marine Park, one of the Thailand's most popular destinations. The park is divided into four different parts-the Safari Park, the Bird Park, The Games Corner, and the Macaw Island). An incredible haven of exotic wildlife, the Safari Park is an amazing world of several species like dolphins, orangutans, seals and many other exquisite birds as well as animals. The setting is closely African and there are mouth-watering lunch options to choose from. Transfer back to your hotel for few moments of relaxation. The evening is free to spend. Catch sights of amazing places within the city and experience the wonderful vibrancy of the place. Get transferred to your hotel for relaxed overnight stay.
Enjoy your morning meals and perform check out. Get transferred to the airport for your return journey.
Hotels to be Used/ Similar
|City||03 Star||04 Star|
|Pattaya||Golden Beach Pattaya or Similar||Pattaya Sea View or Similar|
|Bangkok||Ecotel/Check inn regency park or Similar||Eastin Makkasan Bangkok or Similar|
PER PERSON PRICE STARTING:
|Category of Hotels||Double|
|03 Star||INR 22,999|
|04 Star||INR 30,999|
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Pattaya.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Bangkok.
- 05 breakfasts.
- Coral Island tour with lunch in Pattaya.
- Siracha tiger Zoo in Pattaya.
- Crocodile Farm in Pattaya.
- Tower Shoot & Sky Pattaya Rocket ball (Min 2 Pax) in Pattaya.
- Safari World and Marine Park with lunch in Bangkok.
- Chaophraya River Cruise with dinner in Bangkok.
- Airport transfers in Bangkok and Pattaya
- All tours and transfer on Seat in Coach Basis.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any expense of personal nature like telephone charges etc.
- Any other item not included in the above mentioned inclusions.
- Tipping and portage payable to the driver, bellboy, room service or waiter.
- GST- Goods and service tax
- Thailand Visa Charges on arrival @ THB 2000 per person for Indian Passport Holder.
- Airfare charges.
- Applicable Airport taxes.
- All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- The rate of SGD is calculated @ INR 52 and USD calculated @ INR 71.All rates are subject to a revision - if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
Rates are valid till 30th March 2019, except on blackout dates.
Surcharges may apply during fairs, festivals, New Year, Christmas etc.
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Bangkok - Pattaya