Singapore & Bali Holiday Package
Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination Covered: Singapore - Bali
INR 32,500 per person
Singapore and Bali are a combination of a magical holiday. Singapore offers excitements for visitors. The beautiful city and its modern façade seem totally out of the world. Get ready for the exciting Night Safari, Sentosa island and city tour. Bali is a scenic island in Indonesia. The beach haven is picturesque. Explore the island’s spirituality in its temples. There are thrilling water sports and other delightful activities. Indian Holiday presents a Singapore & Bali holiday package. The 7 Days and 6 Nights itinerary covers incredible sights and thrilling experiences. Peruse the details for complete information.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We customize holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could customize a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable International tour.
Board your flight to Singapore. Upon your arrival, meet the IHPL tour representative and get an assisted transfer to the hotel. Check in the hotel and relax. In the evening, get ready for an adventure of Night Safari. Board the tram and begin a 40-minute journey of wild animal encounters. From the Himalayan foothills to wild Equatorial Africa, journey through wild landscapes accompanied with live commentary. Get a glimpse of lions, tigers, tapirs, deer and more. Next, proceed to a forest clearing, where you can enjoy the Creatures of the Night Show. The 20-minute animal presentation will introduce you to nocturnal animals. The species of the night are rare and great fun to get a glimpse. After a fun-filled day return to hotel for overnight stay.
Begin the 2nd day of Singapore Bali tour package with a refreshing breakfast in the hotel. Gear up for a panoramic half-day tour of the city. Today's tour include some great surprises. First stop is the Merlion photo stop. Get a picture with the city's icon, the mythical Merlion. Next stop is Suntec City, the exciting shopping malls where you stop at the Fountain of Wealth. Continue to Orchard Road, Little India and Chinatown. These three locations are the heart of the city. You need to walk around on foot. After that the day is free for your own activities. Return back to the hotel for the night.
Wake up to the excitements of today. Have a scrumptious breakfast, after which you can proceed on a Sentosa Twilight Tour. The tour includes a one-way cable car ride where you take the most exciting way to get to the island. It also includes admission to S.E.A. Aquarium, Luge & Sky ride, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom and Wings of Time. Sentosa Island is the fun haven of Singapore. The picturesque natural beauty is peppered with excitements. The theme park is a tropical resort, Nature Park and heritage centre all rolled in one. It is a mix of attractions and activities.
After a day of amazing experiences, return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Begin your day with a healthy breakfast. Next, check out and get assistance for transfer to the airport to catch flight from Singapore to Bali. Arrive at the Bali Denpasar airport and transfer by your seat in coach to your hotel in Bali. Check-in and relax. In the evening, you may choose to experience the traditional Kecak Dance (Optional). Return for overnight stay at the hotel.
After a healthy Balinese breakfast, proceed to Benoa Water Sports. The well-known center of marine sports activities in Bali has quite a many excitements for you. Try out the water activities.
After a dose of water sports activities on Singapore Bali trip, proceed to Uluwatu Temple. The Pura Uluwatu is one of Bali's nine key directional temples. According to myths, a small temple is said to have existed beforehand, but the structure was significantly expanded by a Javanese sage, Empu Kuturan in the 11th Century. Even more remarkable than the temple is its location. The magnificent structure is perched on a steep cliff 70 meters above the roaring Indian Ocean waves. Do not miss the sunset. It is magical and definitely a sight to behold.
After a delightful day spent exploring, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Awake early in the morning. Proceed for a sumptuous breakfast at hotel. Later, get transfer for a full day excursion to the Kintamani Volcano. Enjoy up close the essence of Bali as this Singapore Bali tour will be the favorite memory of your holiday in the Indonesian Island. Pay a visit to the Batuan village which is famous for traditional batik and hand weavings. For knowing about traditional wood carvings, pay a visit to Mas Village, while Celuk Village is famous for silver and gold workmanship.
The day remains quite incomplete until you visit the historic Hindu temples in Bali. Proceed to visit the Mount Batur & Lake Batur in Kintamani village, blessed with stunning views of the beautiful locales in this region. The last stop of the day is the famous Ubud market, where you can browse through various shopping options. Attend an optional show of Barong Dance. Enjoy a sensational Balinese dance performance, lasting about an hour, presenting the endless metaphysical battle between good and evil. Overnight stay at hotel.
ON the last day of your Singapore Bali holidays, make an early start in the morning. Have a delicious breakfast after which you get an assisted transfer to the airport. Board a flight for your onward journey.
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Singapore.
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Bali.
- Daily breakfast in the hotel (Except Day 01).
- Night Safari tour in Singapore (animal show + fire show+ Tram Ride)
- Panoramic city tour of Singapore with English speaking guide.
- Afternoon Sentosa island tour – Including - admission, one-way cable car, S.E.A Aquarium,Luge & Sky ride, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom with tea and Wings of Time.
- Full day Benoa Beach with Uluwatu temple Sunset Tour, Benoa Watersports Tour (Parasailing, Banana Boat Ride & Jet Ski included).
- Full day Kintamani volcano tour and Ubud village tour.
- Transfers from Airport - Singapore Hotel – Airport.
- Transfers from Airport – Bali Hotel – Airport.
- All tours and transfers on SIC Basis.
- International and Domestic Flight Tickets
- Applicable airport taxes.
- Singapore Visa Charges
- Bali visa on arrival (Visa is on arrival and Free of Cost for Indian Passport Holders)
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- All taxes, sightseeing’s, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- The rate of USD calculated @ INR 70.All rates are subject to a revision - if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- Rates are valid till 1st Dec 2019, except on blackout dates.
- Surcharges may apply during fairs and festivals etc.
- 7 Days / 6 Night
- Singapore - Bali