Singapore and Bali with Royal Caribbean Cruise
Duration: 9 Nights / 10 Days
Destination Covered: Singapore - Bali - Royal Caribbean Cruise
INR 68,499 per person
Bali and Singapore can easily be counted among the best places to visit in South East Asia. Indian Holiday presents an exciting 10-Day itinerary, Singapore and Bali Extravaganza with Royal Caribbean Cruise. The beauty of the paradisiacal islands of South East Asia – Singapore and Bali coupled with the incredible sightseeing, cultural experiences and adventures create an unforgettable vacation. The Royal Caribbean Cruise simply adds to the excitement. Sail on the breathtaking high seas enjoying luxuries, entertainment and other delights on your voyage. Peruse the detailed itinerary for complete information.
Note: Itinerary can be changed as per Cruise Dates.
Arrive to Bali, 'The Island of Gods'. Here our representative will meet you and assist with transfer to your hotel. On your way to the hotel enjoy the scenery and sights. A magnificent statue of a Battle scene between Gatotkacha and Karna, built in 1993, a part of a landscaping project around the airport, is believed to lend spiritual protection and safety for all incoming and outgoing, flights. It's an excellent photo opportunity for all visitors' in Bali. Check in the hotel and relax. The rest of the day is at your leisure.
Overnight stay in hotel.
Wake up to a heart breakfast at the hotel. Today you are scheduled to visit Tanjung Benoa. It is a perfect place for you and your family to enjoy the various marine activities like, parasailing, banana boat, jet skiing, rolling donut, flying fish, snorkeling, scuba diving, glass bottom boat + Turtle Island and many more. Later, proceed to the Blue Point Beach. Enjoy the breathtaking view of sunset from the Cliff next to Uluwatu Temple. Later, enjoy the cultural dance of the island, attend the Kecak Dance Performance.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
After an early morning breakfast, get transferred for a full day excursion to the Kintamani Volcano. The fuming volcano is one of the favored sights of visitors in the Island. Next, proceed for a visit to the Batuan village, which is famous for traditional batik and hand weavings. Later, stop at the Mas village that is famous for wood carving. Lastly, pay a quick visit to the Celuk village famous for silver and gold works. After, visit to the villages, continue with a tour to one of the most historical & ancient Hindu temples of Bali. Continue with a tour to The Mount Batur & Lake in Kintamani village which offers some of the most stunning views of the beautiful locales in this region.
Take a break for lunch. The day's delights ends in the famous Ubud market. Explore the various shopping options to satisfy your shopping taste buds. Later, you have the option to attend the Barong Dance, optional show during Kintamani. It is one of the most famous & sensational Balinese dance performances that recreates the endless metaphysical battle between goodness & badness.
Return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Start the day with a leisurely breakfast. Later, pack your bags and check out of the hotel. On your transfer to the airport, board your flight to Singapore. Upon your arrival at Singapore, get assistance for to the per-booked hotel. Check-in and relax. The evening is at your leisure. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Start the day with a refreshing breakfast in the hotel. The day is planned for a delightful half-day tour of the city. Start exploring the charm of Singapore with Merlion photostop, Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, Orchard Road, Little India and Chinatown. The evening is planned for Night Safari, the night zoo tour. Board the tram and start a 40-minute journey of exciting wild animal encounters! The thrill of the night and the diverse areas and wildlife from the Himalayan foothills to wild Equatorial Africa, learn all about the wild world with live commentary. Come up-close with lions, tigers, tapirs, deer and more! The Creatures of the Night Show, a 20-minute animal presentation will introduce you to nocturnal animals. Set in a forest clearing, it's quite exciting to attend.
Return to hotel for overnight stay.
After you are done with breakfast, check out from the hotel. You will be transferred to Marina Bay Cruise Port to board the luxury cruise liner – Royal Caribbean Cruise. Enjoy the activities on board followed by a sumptuous dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
Wake up surrounded by the sea. After breakfast on the cruise, enjoy the leisure activities aboard. Later in the afternoon, dock at the Penang Island. Here you are free to enjoy the water activities on the Island on your own. Later in the evening cruise, sail through the ocean. Dinner on cruise. Overnight stay on Cruise.
Enjoy complimentary services and activities on board. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on board. Overnight stay on Cruise.
Post breakfast, disembark cruise and take transfer to Singapore hotel. Check in your hotel. In the afternoon proceed on a Sentosa Twilight Tour. Sentosa Island is a slice of paradise which has a number of activities and adventures. A themed attraction, tropical resort, Nature Park and heritage centre all rolled into one, it's an entertainment park, the best highlight of Singapore. Your tour includes a one-way cable car ride, admission ticket and visits to the SEA Aquarium, and Wings of Time show.
After a day of excitements, return back to the hotel. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Today is the last day of the tour. After breakfast, pack your bags and check out of the hotel. Get an assisted transfer to the airport to board your flight for your onward journey.
TOUR COST: PER PERSON ON TWIN/ TRIPLE SHARING BASIS
ON 3 STAR: INR 68,499/- PER PERSON
ON 4 STAR: INR 78,499 /- PER PERSON
Ship: Mariner of the Seas - Royal Caribbean Cruise
Cabin: Inside Stateroom (Can be upgraded)
Departure: Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday - All meals and onboard activities are included on the cruise
CRUISE FARE INCLUDES:
- 03 Nights STAY ONBOARD MARINER OF THE SEAS CHOSEN CABINS.
- Shipboard accommodation as reserved and paid for.
- Ocean transportation per itinerary.
- All meals.
- Some non-alcoholic beverages available in vending machines (including, tea, coffee, lemonade and iced-tea)
- 24-hours room service.
- Recreation and entertainment as provided onboard.
- All guests have unlimited free access to almost all public areas on board the ship. *On Royal Caribbean International, a $3.95 service charge will be applied for Room Service between Midnight and 5:00 AM only. No service charge during the rest of the day 0501 hours to 2400 hours.
CRUISE FARE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Items of a strictly personal nature, such as, shore excursions, gratuities, bar beverages, dining in the specialty restaurants, laundry, telephone calls, photographs, medical services, casino chips, onboard shopping, or other items not specifically stated as included in the cruise fare.
Gratuities are recommended per the following guidelines
Royal Caribbean International: $ 13.50 per person per night for guests in staterooms, $ 16.50 per person per night for guests in suites.
Hotels to be Used/ Similar
|CITY||03 STAR HOTELS||04 STAR HOTELS|
|BALI||Kuta Lagoon Resort 3*||Rani Hotel And Spa 4*|
|SINGAPORE||Hotel Boss 3*||Orchard Parade 4*|
|CRUISE||Royal Caribbean Cruise 5*||Royal Caribbean Cruise 5*|
Optional sightseeing in Bali: Sunset dinner cruise @ INR 3800/- Per Person
- 03 Nights Stay in Bali with daily breakfast.
- 03 Nights Split Stay in Singapore with daily breakfast.
- 03 Nights on the Cruise (Royal Caribbean Cruise) in Singapore.
- All meals (Breakfast Lunch and Dinner) and activities only on the cruise.
- Kintamani volcano tour and Ubud village tour.
- Full Day Water sports at Tanjung Benoa. (1x banana boat, 1x parasailing, 1x jetsky, 1x glass bottom turtle island) Followed by Uluwatu temple sunset tour. (PVT)
- Night Safari Tour (admission + Tram ride). (SIC)
- Half day city tour with English speaking guide. (SIC)
- Afternoon Sentosa Island Tour: Sentosa inclusions: Island admission, SEA Aquarium, 01-way cable car and Wings of time show. (SIC)
- Return Airport transfers in Bali. (PVT)
- Return Airport Transfers in Singapore. (SIC)
- Return Cruise transfers in Singapore. (SIC)
- All taxes and Entrance fees.
- English speaking guide assistance during tours and transfers.
- Free 01 GSM card number on arrival in Bali only.
(SIC)- Seat in Coach (Shared)
- Airfare charges – Round Trip.
- Airport Taxes.
- Singapore Visa Charges.
- Visa is on arrival for Bali.
- Travel insurance. (Additional Cost INR 700/- Per Person)
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Tips to driver and local guides.
- All surcharges for transfers to the Airport after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200 Hrs).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Excursions on the cruise.
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘inclusions’.
- All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels then shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Rates are valid for travel between December 2017 – March 2018.
- Surcharges may apply during fairs, festivals, New Year, Christmas etc.
- 10 Days / 9 Night
- Singapore - Bali - Royal Cari...