Singapore with Bintan
Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Destination Covered: Singapore - Bintan Island
INR 38,999 per person
Indian Holiday brings to you Singapore with Bintan tour package which takes you to South East Asia’s most stunning city, Singapore. The modern city opens arms to all with a wide variety of sightseeing options and lip-smacking food. The natural charms of the city are truly unmatched and it allures people from all across the world. And this is not all; the tour also includes a visit to the stunning Bintan Island which is known for its natural beauty and historic significance. This 05 Nights/ 06 Days tour package is the perfect one if you wish to spend some great time with your friends and family. Here is a detailed itinerary of the tour package:
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We customize holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could customize a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable International tour.
- Excursion to Night Safari
- Tour to Sentosa Twilight - one-way cable car ride, visit to the S.E.A Aquarium, Merlion Tower, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom.
- Visit to Padang Cricket Club
- Pay homage at Fukien or Hoklo temple and Thian Hock Keng Temple.
- Thrilling rides and shows at the famous Universal Studios
- Sightseeing around Bintan Island
On arriving at the Singapore airport, meet our IHPL representative who assists you while you take a transfer to the cruise terminal. Later, you will be transferred to your respective hotel. On reaching, check-in at the hotel and enjoy your breakfast. Take some rest and spend the day at leisure.
In the evening, go for a Night Safari, which is the world’s first nocturnal zoo and also one of the most popular attractions of Singapore. Enjoy night viewing of around 2500 animals of 135 exotic species. You can also enjoy cultural performances which are regularly organized at the safari. Later, return to the hotel and stay overnight.
This morning, munch some delicious breakfast and then proceed for city tour. Begin your tour with a visit to Padang Cricket Club. The club has witnessed major social events of Singapore through the years. The club is surrounded by important landmarks of Singapore such as Parliament House, City Hall, Saint Andrew's Cathedral and more. Next, visit the famous Fukien or Hoklo temple and Thian Hock Keng Temple.
Also visit Merlion Park where you get to enjoy spectacular views of Marina Bay. Later, leave for a Sentosa Twilight Tour which includes a one-way cable car ride, visit to the S.E.A Aquarium, Merlion Tower, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom and Wings of Time.
Sentosa is a popular island resort in Singapore which is one of the most visited destinations in Singapore. You get to enjoy a variety of activities at the island. Explore the breathtaking beauty of the lush greenery around the island and take back a memorable experience. After enjoying at the island, head back to your hotel and have a comfortable stay at night.
After having your breakfast this morning, leave for a full day tour to the Universal Studios. Universal Studios is a theme park which is located within the Resorts World Sentosa on Sentosa Island, Singapore. The studio features 24 movie-themed rides and attractions. You get to enjoy thrilling rides and shows based on blockbuster hits. The attractions are perfect for adventure lovers and photographers. Enjoy rides like The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Revenge of the Mummy, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure Jurassic Park Rapids Adventures and more. Later, return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Have your breakfast and then check out from the hotel. Take a transfer to the ferry terminal from the hotel. Board your ferry to Bintan Lagoon Resort. Bintan Island is well-known for its natural beauty and historic significance. The island became a main trading port in the South-East Asia region back in the 16thcentury. The unmatched beauty of the island makes it a famous tourist destination. On reaching, check-in to the hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Munch your delicious breakfast and then leave for sightseeing around Bintan Island. Visit major attractions of the island such as Banyan Tree Temple, Bintan Elephant Park, Masjid Raya Sultan Mosque, Santa Maria Cave and Snake River Temple. In the evening, you can go for a stroll around the resort. Enjoy the natural beauty and tranquility of the island. Later, return to the hotel and have a comfortable overnight stay.
After having your breakfast in the morning, check out from the resort. Board your ferry from the ferry terminal. On reaching Singapore, take transfer to the airport. Board your flight and carry on with your onward journey.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Singapore.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Bintan.
- Daily Breakfast in the Hotel (Except Day 01).
- Night Safari in the evening with transfers.
- Afternoon Sentosa Island tour with transfers Sentosa inclusions: Island admission, S.E.A Aquarium, Insect Kingdom, Butterfly Park 01-way cable car and Wings of Time show.
- Universal Studios Tour (Ticket and Transfers).
- Half day city Tour of Singapore with Guide
- Two-way ferry tickets Singapore – Bintan – Singapore (Economy Class).
- Two-way land transfer pier – resort – pier.
- Singapore Hotel/Airport – Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal – Singapore Airport/Hotel transfer on private basis.
- Return transfers to the airport (Airport – Hotel – Airport).
- All tours and transfers on Seat in coach Basis (SIC).
- Airfare charges.
- Singapore Visa Charges.
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Rates are valid till 30th Sep 2018, except on blackout dates.
- Surcharges may apply during fairs & festivals.
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Singapore - Bintan Island