Super Singapore Trip
Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Destination Covered: Singapore - Sentosa Island
INR 41,500 per person
Singapore is one of the world's hottest travel destinations. Lovingly named the Little Red Dot, it has a wealth of allures. It is a fusion of vibrant history, natural resources, high-end shopping malls, luxury hotels, fine dining, mesmerizing street delights and experience of the future in the advanced country. The Super Singapore trip is well-planned holiday plan. It comprises of the tour of Singapore City with the thrilling Singapore Flyer, Zoo with Night Safari, Sentosa Island and Universal Studios. There is also an entire day kept free to indulge in your own pleasures. Peruse the itinerary for more information.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We customize holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could customize a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable International tour.
Singapore known as Merlion city lures visitors from all over the globe. Arrive at Singapore Airport, our tour representative will arrange your transfer to the hotel in Singapore. Check-in to the hotel and enjoy the lavish comforts. The day is free for leisure. Indulge in the hotel amenities or explore yourself. Singapore is one of the most developed countries of Asia; rubbing its shoulders with all the first-world countries of west. This Little Red Dot, as it is often called is becoming more notable, owing to its exotic beaches, enormous entertainment options, cleanliness and its spectacular cityscape.
Overnight stay in hotel.
Start your day with a hearty breakfast in hotel. The day is free for leisure. Evening is planned to spend in the wilderness of world's first nocturnal zoo. Get ready for the exhilarating Singapore Night Safari. Start with the 40-minute tram journey of wild animal encounters. One train ride covers discovery from the Himalayan foothills to wild Equatorial Africa. Enjoy the educational live commentary. Get a chance to come up-close with lions, tigers, tapirs, deer and more. Another spectacular show is the Creatures of the Night Show. Set in a forest clearing the 20-minute animal presentation introduces you to nocturnal animals, from the elusive owl to nimble binturongs to intuitive civets. Learn about the wilderness of various parts of the world. The spookiness of the zoo at night makes the ride all the more fun. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Start the day with a hearty breakfast. Post this, get ready for sightseeing tour in Singapore. The wonderful half day city tour starts with Suntec City, a perfect place for shopping, fun and complete entertainment. Thereafter, proceed to Fountain of Wealth, the largest fountain in the world and entitled in Guinness Book of Records. After witnessing the top tourist attractions, you will be taken to other must visit places in Singapore. Merlion Photo Stop is next stopover where you can click pictures with the iconic Merlion in the background. The Merlion statue pours water into the Singapore River and looks truly beautiful. Next in the list is Raffles’ Landing Site. The site is the palace where Sir Stamford Raffles landed in the year 1819. The trip continues towards next destination which is at Orchard Road. The 2.2 km long boulevard entertainment and retail hub is located in the heart of Singapore. Next, you will be taken to Chinatown, where you can enjoy strolling around vibrant Peranakan shop-houses and some historical places. Proceed towards next destination which is Little India, an ethnic district nestled along the eastern side of the Singapore River.
Evening is reserved for paying a visit to the Singapore Flyer, world’s largest observation wheel. Marvel at the spectacular bird’s eye view of the entire city. The 165 meter high Ferris wheel comprises of air-conditioned capsules. The incredible experience leaves you awe-struck. The historical landmarks like the Empress Palace, Singapore River, Merlion Park and Raffles Place are clearly visible from such a height.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a healthy breakfast in the hotel. Afterwards, complete the check-out formalities as another amazing day awaits for you. Meet our tour representative who will help you with assisted transfer to the pre-decided hotel at Sentosa Island. The Sentosa Island is dotted with a myriad of entertaining options which can cater the needs of all age group. There is something for everyone, be it from adults to children.
The Twilight tour of Sentosa Island amuses you with one-way cable car ride. Another highlight is the S.E.A. Aquarium. The aquarium is large enough to house 800 species of underwater world. There are a variety of habitats where the aquatic animals dwell while featuring a perfect harmony. Post this, you will be taken to the Merlion Tower. The tower flaunts of the biggest Merlion you can find in Singapore. Head towards the Wings of Time where you can enjoy a mesmerizing light show. From there, you will be visiting the A Slice of Paradise. Major highlight of the place is that it is a themed island, heritage center and nature park offering breathtaking view and myriad of activity including Sky Ride, Luge Ride, Insect Kingdom & Butterfly Park. You will surely be pleased with the confluence of a number of delights.
An overnight stay is planned at the Sentosa Island.
Start your day with an appetizing breakfast in the hotel. Post meal, get ready for another beautiful day of the tour. Embark on a tour of Universal Studios, one of the major highlights of Singapore. Entertainment lovers can satiate their desire for the extreme fun.
As they say, 'Go beyond the screen and ride the movies', here is your chance to enjoy to your heart’s content. The Universal Studio is actually a theme park with Transformers the Ride: The ultimate 3D battle, Revenge of the Mummy, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventurer, Battlestar Galactica: Human vs Cyclon, Shrek 4D Adventure and Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, among its prized processions.
Post a wonderful day, return to your hotel for an overnight stay in Sentosa Island.
The exciting Super Singapore Tour ends on day 6. Start the day with a healthy breakfast. Thereafter, you will be assisted with a guided transfer to the International airport to catch a flight for your onward journey.
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Singapore.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Sentosa Island.
- Daily breakfast in the hotel (Except Day 01).
- Night Safari tour (Animal show + fire show + Tram Ride).
- Full day Universal Studios Tour from Sentosa Hotel with SGD 10 (meal coupon).
- Afternoon Sentosa Island tour Sentosa inclusions: Island admission, Butterfly Park, Insect kingdom, Luge & sky ride SEA Aquarium, 01 way cable car and Wings of Time from Sentosa Hotel.
- Half day city tour of Singapore with Singapore flyer Ticket.
- Return Airport transfers.
- Inter hotel transfers.
- All transfers & tours on Seat in Coach Basis.
- International Flight tickets
- Applicable Airport taxes.
- Singapore Visa Charges
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- All taxes, sightseeing’s, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- The rate of SGD calculated @ INR 51.All rates are subject to a revision - if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- Rates are valid till 30th Sep 2019, except on blackout dates.
- Surcharges may apply during fairs and festivals etc.
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Singapore - Sentosa Island