Uzbekistan is renowned for casing an incredible number of picturesque mausoleums and mosques in all shade of blue. This tour itinerary is well-ordering for 4 Days/ 5 Nights. Let explore the treasure trove of these prehistoric power centers. Uzbekistan is the pearl of Central Asia and the tour to this place let you explore this mesmerizing country to your heart’s content. During this 4 Nights / 5 days Tashkent Samarkand tour, you will soak in the beauty of the city. From Tashkent to Charvak, you will be relishing in various moments to be cherished ever.
4 Nights/ 5 Days Tashkent Samarkand Package
Tashkent - Samarkand - Chimgan - Charvak
- Enjoy the Tashkent Sightseeing Tour
- Admire the beauty of Charvak
- Explore Chimgan Mountains
- Discover the ancient world charms of Tashkent
- Marvel at the significant sights of Samarkand
Upon arrival at 15:15 on the Tashkent Airport, you will have a warm welcome by our representative at the airport and then assisted transfer to the pre-decided hotel that marks the beginning of the journey. Post reaching, complete the check-in formalities and relish a delectable lunch. Your guide will take you through the history of Uzbekistan and the top attractions of the city of Tashkent. Tashkent offers tourists a host of activities and enjoyments. There are a lot of tourist places to visit in Tashkent.
A city tour shows you through Monument of Courage, Independence Square, Freedom Square, Broadway, Lal Bahadur Shastri Memorial, Amir Temur Square, and Memorial Complex of Memory of Repression Victims.
A gala dinner is arranged for you in a prominent Indian restaurant at 20:00.
Enjoy an overnight stay at Tashkent.
After having breakfast at the hotel. You will be transferred to the railway station at 08:00 AM for departure from Tashkent by high-speed train "Afrosiyob" to Samarkand. Upon arrival in Samarkand at 10:08 AM. You will relocate to the hotel. Refresh yourself and leaves your luggage in the hotel. Later meet with your guide and start walking with a city tour in Samarkand. Pay a visit to Gur-e Amir Mausoleum marks the final resting place of Timur. A burial vault of the Timurids dynasty had built in the 14th century.
In the afternoon, enjoy your delicious lunch at the local restaurant and proceed to the next visit to Registan square with three Madrasahs: Madrasah of Ulugbek (15th c.) is a religious educational institution in Samarkand, Madrasah Sher-Dor was considered as the modern building of that time because the latest architectural innovations were used at the construction and Madrasah Tilla Kori (15th-17thc.) has one of the most gorgeous decorations that faces the main entry gate of Registan Square.
The other famous tourist attractions you can visit are Bibi Khanim Mosque (15th Century) – the biggest medieval building in the city. Visiting the oriental bazaar and Siab bazaar where you can make shopping and see the ancient colorful market.
Enjoy the mouthwatering dinner at the local restaurant and overnight stay in Samarkand.
A tempting breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel. Meet your guide and proceed to the sightseeing tour including Ulugbek Observatory (15th Century), Visiting Mausoleum of Khoja Daniyar (Saint Daniel 14th c.), Shohi Zinda Necropolis, and visit a workshop manufacturing silk paper (handmade). In between the visit you can enjoy the lunch at the local restaurant and then proceed with the sightseeing tour.
In the evening, you will transfer to the railway station at 17:28 for departure from Samarkand with a bullet train to Tashkent. On arrival at 19:44 to Tashkent. The rest of the time is at your leisure. You can take a stroll in the nearby areas or explore the market.
Enjoy your dinner at an Indian restaurant and overnight stay in Tashkent.
Start your day with a hearty breakfast at the hotel you will board on the sightseeing tour of the city. The highlights of the day are the Chimgan Mountains and Charwak resorts. Subsequently, enjoy a road trip to the Chimgan Mountains. Drive to the Chimgan Mountains at 08:30 AM.
Chair lift to reach on top at 11:30 AM. Enjoy the highland backdrop and optional activities. You also have an opportunity to take awe-inspiring pictures of the hilltops.
Chair lift to reach down at 12:30 PM and move to Charvak Resorts.
In the afternoon, enjoy your lunch at the local restaurant at 14:00. Enjoy your free time exploring Resort area and activities on your own. Departure from the resort at 17:00 and move towards the Tashkent railway station for departure. On arrival at 19:00 to Tashkent, you will be relocated to the hotel. The rest of the time is at your leisure and you can enjoy the time in Tashkent.
Enjoy your lavish dinner at the Indian restaurant and overnight stay in Tashkent.
This day is the last day of your tour. Relish a tempting breakfast at the hotel. Pack your luggage, check-out from the hotel, get an assisted transfer to the International Airport to board a flight for your onward journey carrying sweet and unforgettable memories in your mind.
|Cities||Prices per Person in INR|
|Hotels – 04*||Hotels – 05*|
|Tashkent||Uzbekistan Hotel||Miran Hotel|
|Samarkand||Zilol Baxt Hotel||Grand Samarkand S Hotel|
|2 pax||INR 68,500||INR 82,500|
- Accommodation in mentioned hotels throughout Uzbekistan (twin/double shared).
- Meals FB: breakfast at the hotels and dinners at local restaurants. (lunches 5, dinners 6)
- Services for private bus/sedan/minivan with driver as per program with air conditioner.
- Escort English – speaking guide for all sightseeing and excursions from arrival till departure.
- Train ticket: Tashkent -Samarkand; Samarkand-Tashkent.
- Entrance fees to sites listed.
- Mineral water 1.0 L per day / per person.
- Visa consular fees.
- International air tickets.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Video and photo charges.
- Any personal expenses.
- Any services not included in the above itinerary.
- GST @ 5.0%
- All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- The rate of USD is calculated @ INR 72. All rates are subject to a revision - if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Rates are valid till 31st July 2020, except on blackout dates.
- Surcharges may apply during fairs and festivals.
- 5 Days / 4 Night
- Tashkent - Samarkand - Chimga...