Jispa is a small village in Lahaul and Spiti distrct in Himachal Pradesh. It is 20 kms from Keylong along the Manali –Leh Highway. Jispa is also known for its panoramic views and breathtaking scenery. Jispa has a helipad and tourists often stop here for a night before trekking. Village has campground, mountaineer’s hut and hotel for tourists for night halt.
Jispa Tour Packages
Jispa Holiday Packages
Srinagar – Kargil – Leh – Nubra Valley – Turtuk - Pangong – Sarchu - Jispa – ManaliTrip Highlights
- Enjoy Shikara ride
- Visit Kargil War Memorial
- Explore Leh
- Ride on the Bactrian camel
- Sightsee Diskit Monastery
- Witness the Pangong Lake
- Cross the high passes
- Nubra Valley sightseeing
FAQs Jispa Tour Packages
Ques: How many Days are sufficient to visit Jispa?
Ans: Jispa is a small village in Lahaul and Spiti district in Himachal Pradesh. It is 20 kms from Keylong along the Manali –Leh Highway. Jispa is a transit point for overnight stay who are willing to travel Leh by surface.
Ques: What is Jispa Famous for??
Ans: Jispa is famous for its panoramic views and breathtaking scenery. Jispa has a helipad and tourists often stop here for a night before trekking. Village has campground, mountaineer’s hut and hotel for tourists for night halt.
Ques: When is the best time to visit Jispa?
Ans: Best time to visit Jispa in summer months (May to Sept) as this time Manali to Leh roads open for tourists.
Ques: What are the other important places around Jispa?
Ans: The other important places around Jispa are as below.
Ques: Which is the railway station to reach Jispa by train?
Ans: There is no railway station even railway track in Jispa or Manali - Leh region. Only accessible by flight and by surface as well. The nearest airport is Kullu & Leh which is connected with Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata and other major cities.
Ques: Is there an airport in Jispa?
Ans: The nearest domestic airport is in Kullu which is 187 Kms. and very limited flight option available.
Ques: What are the good hotels in Jispa?
Ans: There are very few hotels/ guest houses available and enclosing the details as below.
- Gemoor Khar
- Moustache Hostel
- Padma Lodge Jispa
- Yak Hotel
Ques: What are the nearby cities from where you can travel to Jispa?
Ans: The main nearest cities from where you can travel to Jispa
- Leh: Leh is capital city of Ladakh and Ladakh is a division in Jammu & Kashmi. The city is famous for the ancient Alchi Monastery, which offers splendid miniature paintings. Magentic hill which displays an epic confluence of the river Indus and Zanskar. On the way back to your hotel, you can make a pitstop to visit the Military Hall of Fame.
- Manali: The charming places to visit in Manali include Buddhist Monasteries, Hindu Temples, Nehru Kund, Great Himalayan National Park, Mountaineering Institute, Old Manali, village of Gulaba, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass and more. Getting you high on adrenalin, there are many exciting adventure sports. The treks in Himachal are life-changing experiences, Other fascinating things to do in Manali include camping, rafting on Beas, mountaineering, skiing, paragliding, zorbing, river crossing, and many more