Misty mountains and wonderful valleys make Munnar a dream destination for tourists. That is why, tourists look for suitable Munnar tour packages for a memorable vacation. Perched at an altitude of 1600 metres above the sea level, Munnar is blessed with breathtaking landscapes, which makes it among the most beautiful hill stations in Kerala. This pleasant hill town is popular for its lush greenery and surreal environment. Dotted with tea plantations, gushing waterfalls, and lush meadows; Munnar offers a perfect setting to delight in the pristine beauty of nature. If someone is stuck with their mundane life, then with our meticulously crafted Munnar tours, leave all the worries behind and enjoy a pleasant vacation. Frequented by families, friends, and couples alike; Munnar is a paradise for nature lovers and adventure seekers, and wildlife enthusiasts. Tourists can explore the meandering roadways and delight in the refreshing sight of emerald valleys.
The town fascinates tourists with national parks, tea estates, lakes, and various viewpoints; presenting the best of Munnar packages. They can enjoy learning the entire process of tea making and savour delicious cuisines. Undoubtedly, Munnar has something for everyone, which makes it one of the most sought after tourist destinations.
Most Popular Munnar Packages
|Munnar Tour Packages||No. of Nights / Days||Price (INR)|
|Short Escape to Munnar||2N / 3D||6,150 INR|
|Kerala Honeymoon Trip from Hyderabad||4N / 5D||Enquire Now|
|Kerala With Treehouse Tour||6N / 7D||Enquire Now|
|Beautiful Kerala Tour||12N / 13D||Enquire Now|
The best of Kerala will take you through the meandering roadways of Munnar. On the tour, you will find green valley’s spread like carpets from heaven carrying coffee, tea, and orange plantations. From the wildlife sanctuaries where silence and roar are relished equally to the foamy waterfalls of Munnar, everything is breathtakingly beautiful. The rolling hills of Munnar are home to several famous plantations among which tea, coffee, and spice plantation are famous. Best of Kerala with spice tour provides an opportunity to get a deep insight into the spice plantation and here one can learn about the growing procedures of the spices. People can stay in the nearby resort and go for the walk in the plantation. It is an experience on its own and one should not miss this.
Our best Munnar holiday packages give you the best of what this Kerala’s favorite town has to offer. From the exciting adventure sports like mountain biking, camping, rock climbing, rappelling, and more. Your Munnar family tour package is incomplete without setting out on a boat ride and bird watching experience at Mattupetty Dam. Wait! Is your stomach growling already? Don’t worry as the traditional delicacies and exotic seafood will calm your starving stomach.
Now that we know about how close you keep nature, the next experience we offer in our Munnar package is that of elephant spotting and picnic at Elephant Lake. Famous for the Eravikulam National Park or the Rajamala Hills, the town allures nature lovers and trekkers from across borders. One can spot the Neelakurinji flower in Munnar which blooms only in 12 years. Munnar is also famous for the Nilgiri Tahr which can only be spotted in the wildlife sanctuaries of Munnar in Kerala.
From luxury hotels to budget hotels, our Munnar Holiday packages offer the best of comfort and services to all the travelers. Goa Kerala tour is another famous tour on this stretch. People loved to explore the spellbinding beauty of these two coastal states. One takes you through the never-ending networks of lagoons and canals and others allow you to enjoy the water sports activities.
Did the thought of choosing Munnar as the recreational and rejuvenation destination cross your mind? If yes, then you are in for the most amazing vacation as the town has got your back. Ayurveda and Yoga have their origin in India and Kerala own some of the best rejuvenating places in the country. Kerala Ayurveda tour provides an opportunity to indulge in relaxing activities with the topmost luxuries and comforts. The Ayurvedic treatments of Kerala are world-famous. A large number of tourists visit here to indulge in several rejuvenating activities. Top Station, Mattupetty Dam, and Anayirankal dam are some attractions that give you the perfect setting to relish some alone time. Even the way to these places is astounding. If you are stuck with your mundane life then you can book a Munnar tour package with us, and leave all that worries you.
Prime Tourist Places in Munnar
- Eravikulam National Park – Stretching along the Western Ghats, this national park is famous for sheltering Nilgai tahr and 26 more mammal species. There are 132 avifauna species and 19 species of amphibians.
- Attukkad Waterfalls – Come here in monsoon and feel a sudden freshness taking over with the view of rolling hills and the waterfall. Attukkad is known for trekking and spending some time with family.
- Top Station – It is the topmost point of Munnar in the Kannan Devan hills which overlooks the scenic landscape. The place is blessed with rich flora and the famous Neelakurinji flower also blooms here every 12 years.
- Echo Point – Located at an altitude of 600ft. Echo Point is one of the popular picnic spots in Munnar. It is known for its echo phenomenon where you will always find curious travelers strolling and admiring the lush greenery.
- Mattupetty Dam – If you are looking for a place to spend an afternoon, then visit this dam. The lake and dam are an ideal place for a family picnic, trekking and making new avifaunal friends.
- Kundala – This town settled some 20km away from Munnar is a treasure for travelers. Why? Because it has attractions like the glistening Kundala lake, aromatic tea plantations, and a golf course.
- Elephant Lake – Are you excited to meet the peanut lovers of Munnar? If yes, then visit the Elephant Lake where the mammals come to take a bath. The lake is 22km away from Munnar and is filled with the sweet-smelling tea plantations.
- Anamudi Peak – This is the highest peak in South India which is a paradise for trekkers and wildlife photographers.