Misty mountains and green valleys make Munnar the dream destination for tourists. Pampered in the arms of Kerala, it is a place where even moments spent doing nothing brings a big smile to traveler’s face. As you drive past the meandering roadways of Munnar on a tour you will find green valleys spread like carpets from heaven carrying coffee, tea, and orange plantations. From the wildlife sanctuaries where silence and roar are relished equally to the foamy waterfalls of Munnar, everything is breathtakingly beautiful.
Our Munnar tour packages give you the best of what this Kerala’s favorite town has to offer. From the exciting adventure sports like mountain biking, camping, rock climbing, rappelling, and more. Your Munnar tour is incomplete without setting out on a boat ride and bird watching experience at Mattupetty Dam. Wait! Is your stomach growling already? Don’t worry as the traditional delicacies and exotic seafood will definitely calm your starving stomach.
Now that we know about how close you keep nature, the next experience we offer in our Munnar sightseeing package is that of elephant spotting and picnic at Elephant Lake. Famous for the Eravikulam National Park or the Rajamala Hills, the town allures nature lovers and trekkers from across borders. One can spot the Neelakurinji flower in Munnar which blooms only in 12 years. Munnar is also famous for the Nilgiri Tahrs which can only be spotted in the wildlife sanctuaries of Munnar in Kerala.
From luxury hotels to budget hotels, our Munnar Holiday packages offer the best of comfort and services to all the travelers.
Did the thought of choosing Munnar as your honeymoon destination cross your mind? If yes, then you are in for the most romantic vacation as the town has got your back. Top Station, Mattupetty dam, and Anayirankal dam are some attractions that give you the perfect setting to relish some alone time. Even the way to these places is astounding. If you are stuck with your wedding celebrations, you can book a Munnar honeymoon package with us, and leave all that worries you.
Prime Tourist Places in Munnar
- Eravikulam National Park – Stretching along the Western Ghats, this national park is famous for sheltering Nilgai tahr and 26 more mammal species. There are 132 avifauna species and 19 species of amphibians.
- Attukkad Waterfalls – Come here in monsoon and feel a sudden freshness taking over with the view of rolling hills and the waterfall. Attukkad is known for trekking and spending some time with family.
- Top Station – It is the topmost point of Munnar in the Kannan Devan hills which overlooks the scenic landscape. The place is blessed with rich flora and the famous Neelakurinji flower also blooms here every 12 years.
- Echo Point – Located at an altitude of 600ft. Echo Point is one of the popular picnic spots in Munnar. It is known for its echo phenomenon where you will always find curious travelers strolling and admiring the lush greenery.
- Mattupetty Dam – If you are looking for a place to spend an afternoon, then visit this dam. The lake and dam are an ideal place for a family picnic, trekking and making new avifaunal friends.
- Kundala – This town settled some 20km away from Munnar is a treasure for travelers. Why? Because it has attractions like the glistening Kundala lake, aromatic tea plantations, and a golf course.
- Elephant Lake – Are you excited to meet the peanut lovers of Munnar? If yes, then visit the Elephant Lake where the mammals come to take a bath. The lake is 22km away from Munnar and is filled with the sweet-smelling tea plantations.
- Anamudi Peak – This is the highest peak in South India which is a paradise for trekkers and wildlife photographers.