Vijaywada is an important business hub of Andhra Pradesh. This city is surrounded by the Indrakeeladri Hills and the Budameru Canal and is located on banks of river Krishna. Major tourist attractions of Vijaywada are Kanaka Durga Temple which is popular for the inscriptions of many dynasties, Undavalli Caves, the beautiful horticultural garden and the Gunadala Matha Shrine which is popularly known as St Mary’s Church. IHPL offers various tours to Vijaywada for those who have interest to see famous Durga Temple of Vijaywada.
Vijayawada Tour Packages
List of Vijayawada Tour Packages
Hyderabad - Warangal - Khammam - Vijayawada - Kakinada - Visakhapatnam - Gopalpur on Sea - Puri - Bhubaneshwar - Kolkata
Faqs on Vijayawada Holidays
Ques: How do I reach to Vijayawada?
Ans: You can get the connectivity to Vijayawada as below:
- By Train: You can take train connections from all major cities of India to Vijaywada junction railway station.
- By Road: Vijaywada is well connected by road from all major cities of India specially in well connected in all southern states of India.
- By Air: You can get the flight connection to Vijayawada airport. You can avail flights from Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Delhi
Ques: What is the best season for visit to Vijayawada?
Ans: The best season for visit to Vijayawada is winter season from October to March.
Ques: Why is Vijayawada is famous for?
Ans: Vijayawada is famous for Durga temple, Krishna river and for food like – Chicken Biryani.
Ques: What can I buy from Vijayawada?
Ans: Vijayawada is famous for Kalamkari painting, which is a type of hand or block painting on cotton textile. Kalamkari painting is used in natural dyes and involves twenty-three steps. Vijayawada is also famous for Sandal woodwork, Leather puppets, Kondapalli toys and Manglagiri Sarees.
Ques: What are top attractions to visit in Vijayawada?
Ans: You can visit to below tourist attraction in Vijayawada:
- Ancient Mogalarajapuram caves
- Water sports on Bhavani Island
- GunadalaMatha Shrine
- The Prakasam Barrage – The largest Barrage in Asia
- Kondapalli fort
- Durga temple
- Undavalli caves
Ques: What is the best tour packages of Vijayawada for family?
Ans: Please find below list of tour package of Vijayawada for family:
- Andhra Pradesh Buddhist tour
- 15 days Hyderabad Vijayawada Visakhapatnam GopalpurPuri tour
Ques: How many days are enough for visit to Vijayawada?
Ans: We would suggest you to stay atleast 02 to 03 days in Vijayawada. However, you can extend your trip to 06 to 07 nights and cover other places near Vijayawada like – Warangal, Hyderabad and Amravati.
Ques: where I can stay at Vijayawada?
Ans: There are good options where you can stay starting from 4 star deluxe to guests houses. You can stay at good hotels like Novotel, Gateway Hotel, Minerva Grand and also opt for budget hotels like OYO etc.