Terms & Conditions for Inbound Tour
All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Travel Services and bookings should be addressed to M/s. Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd.Booking:
On confirmation of booking your contract is with M/s Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd.. A contract exists between us when we confirm your tour/travel services and have received the deposit amount from your end.Payment:
For the services contracted, a minimum deposit of 25% of the total cost is to be paid by you to M/s Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. The deposit is required to hold the booking on confirmed basis.Balance Payment:
Balance payment is to be made 15 days prior to the date of start of services. Any booking made within 15 working days of the date of services would be considered to be a late booking and for same the full and final payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.Note:
- Apart from above, in case of bookings for special train journeys, hotel or resort bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year, Pushkar Fair, Diwali etc) full payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
- Even After making the 25% advance to confirm your bookings, in some cases it might be required that you need to pay additional advance amount before the final balance payment date depending on the contractor / supplier's payment deadline as and when applicable.
International clients can make payment using any of the following methods:-
- By Online Credit Card Payment (American Express / Visa / Master Card / Discover / Diners Club).
- By Online Debit Card Payment (by Master / Visa / Maestro).
- By Offline Credit Card Payment (American Express / Visa / Master Card / Discover / Diners Club).
- By Bank / Telex Transfer to our Bank A/c.
- In case of payment through credit/ debit card, 3% bank charges would be levied over and above the total amount.
- All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
- Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
Please note that Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. (IHPL) employee or agent will not ask for your Card Number, CVV, Net Banking login, Password, OTP etc. Nor will they ask you to transfer funds to a personal account or to install third party apps like Any Desk, TeamViewer etc.
Please do not act on such request. Report such incidents on
All payments are to be made in name of M/s Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd.Click here for more details about payment procedure Policy Regarding Cancellation / NO SHOW / EARLY DEPARTURE :
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 60 days & prior to arrival - 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival - 20% of the tour/service cost.
- 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival - 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show - NO REFUND.
- Irrespective of above mentioned cancellation slabs, in case of cancellation of tour / travel services (due to whatsoever reason) by yourself (by client) after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charge would be applicable on total cost of the tour package.
- Irrespective of above mentioned cancellation slabs, in case of cancellation of tour / travel services (due to whatsoever reason) by us (by company) after the booking is made by us – Following two options are available:
- Client would be provided with Credit Note for the booking amount paid and same can be used anytime in the future by the client for themselves or any of their family members, friends, or anyone else as recommended by them.
- In case the client wants the refund - then a minimum 10% service charge would be applicable on the total cost of the tour package and remaining amount (after deducting this 10% service charge) would be refunded.
In above both the situation - the cancellation charges, as applicable for cancellation of services related to flight tickets/ hotel bookings/ travel services/ Guide services would also be recovered from the client.
- In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- In case of special train journey (like Palace on Wheels, Royal Rajasthan on Wheels, Deccan Odyssey, Golden Chariot, Indian Maharaja & Maharajas Express) - a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which would be advised as and when required).
- Please note that if booking for following period is/are cancelled, due to whatsoever reason, no refund would be made for said cancellation.
- Festival Period Bookings (Festivals like - Diwali, Dussehra, Holi, Pushkar fair etc).
- High Peak Season bookings (from 20th Dec to 15th Jan).
- Long Weekends Bookings.
- Cancellation amount is calculated as per total booking amount and not as per advance deposited.
In regard to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take 2 - 4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card account OR to Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.Mandatory Identification Document:
It is Mandatory for all guests (Foreign Nationals, NRI’s and Indian Nationals) to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation. Documents as per details given below are applicable for different categories :
- For foreign nationals – copy of Passport + Visa is mandatory.
- For Non Resident Indians clients (NRI client) – copy of passport.
- For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
- For domestic clients – copy of Driving License / Voter ID Card / passport is mandatory.
Early arrival is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night.Check-Out Timings: 1000 - 1200 Hours
Late check-outs are available on request and subject to availability / Payment.Extra Usage of Vehicle:
Please note that the cost of extra usage of vehicle (cars / coaches with the driver) is not included in the services and hence extra usage of Vehicle after transfer or after sightseeing is not allowed.Special Note for Helicopter Journeys :-
- Helicopter Tickets & Fare are subject to availability & can change at any moment.
- While Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. (IHPL) takes utmost care to make you fly by Helicopter but due to sudden weather conditions / VIP Movement / unavoidable situations at the last moment - it sometimes becomes unavailable. IHPL will make every possible attempt to arrange for alternate Helicopter journey on same day or on alternate dates depending upon the availability of Helicopter at that time.
- No ticket would be carried forward to next day.
- No accommodation, meal or cost of transport would be paid or reimbursed or compensated due to cancellation of Helicopter.
Please note that after the finalization of the tour/service cost, if there are any hikes in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by the Govt. of India, the same would be charged as extra.
Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such change - the rates quoted by us before modification can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines.
Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. and its associates acts only in the capacity of an agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & the contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us - are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them. The tickets, coupons or passage contract in use by carrier / hotel or other contractors rendering services shall constitute the sole contract between the Clients and such contractor.
Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. - itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to amend any aspect of the itinerary including transportation and accommodation without notice in the interest of the trip, participants' safety, comfort and general well being without making any rebate, allowance or refund and extra cost, if any, would be payable by the client.
Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. shall not be responsible for any delay or change in programme or expenses incurred or special / consequential loss, injury and damage - directly or indirectly - due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures, acts of God, perils incident to the sea, floods, fire, acts of Government or any other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, riots, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control or any untoward incidents or any such causes whatsoever including any liability or extra expenses sustained by the Clients. Further, the Clients shall be liable for the liability or extra expenses incurred by him / her as a result of the forgoing causes.
Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. shall not be responsible and shall not accept any liability towards the Clients or his/her legal representative for any loss of property or damages resulting from death or injuries including loss of services which the Clients may sustain on account of act, negligence or default by any transportation Company, hotel agents or any other body of persons, its agents or service providers providing such services or facilities or arising out of or while engaged in any tour, means of transportation or other services, whether due to ownership, maintenance , use, operation or control of any automobile, bicycle, boat, motor, or other vehicle in common carrier or otherwise and whether due to its or there negligence or otherwise or regardless of how caused. Clients using sporting equipment, bicycles, sailing boats, scuba diving gear, hired or supplied by hotels or rental bodies shall do so at their own risk.
Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client's risk.
Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any services in case it deems that the tour, trip or passage is impracticable for any reason or should circumstances warrant such action, upon refunding the value thereof and the Client shall not have any other or further claim against the company by any reason thereof.
Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse to carry out its contract with any person whom it may consider to be undesirable in its absolute discretion and it shall not be required to show any reason for doing so.Force Majeure:
Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. (company) and any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns shall not be responsible for, or be deemed to be in default on account of any failure to perform or due to delay in performance of any of its obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, if such performance is rendered impracticable by the occurrence of acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, pandemic, epidemics, outbreak of disease or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. (“Force Majeure”).
Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. (company) and client (you)– both shall use their best efforts to avoid, overcome and offset the effects of any cause or potential cause of an event of Force Majeure. Upon cessation of the cause of the Force Majeure, the Terms and conditions of use given hereunder, shall again become fully operative.
However, a Force Majeure event will not relieve Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. (company) and client (you) of the obligations accrued prior to the occurrence of the Force Majeure.Jurisdiction Clause :
All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- Terms & Conditions for Andaman & Nicobar island, Lakshadweep island will be separate and same will be advised on case to case basis.
- Terms & conditions for Group booking will be separate and same will be advised on case to case basis.