Kerala is one of the most popular destinations in India that offers several memorable experiences. This Kerala Treehouse itinerary, spanning in a duration of 6 nights and 7 days offers such experiences such as stay in a treehouse in Munnar, an overnight houseboat cruise from Alleppey, and sightseeing of the state’s prime attractions. During this well-planned itinerary, you visit important places of Kerala like Kochi, Munnar, Alleppey, Kovalam, and Trivandrum. For more information, read on…
- Sightseeing in Fort Kochi including St. Francis Church (India's oldest church).
- Special Kathakali performance in Cochin.
- Munnar sightseeing including Eravikulam National Park.
- Stay in a treehouse in Munnar.
- Overnight houseboat from Alleppey.
- Pay homage to Lord Vishnu at the popular Padmanabha Swamy temple.
After arriving at the Cochin Airport/ Railway Station, get in touch with our tour representative and be transferred to the hotel. Complete your check-in formalities and relax. Post lunch, travel across the Cochin Harbor and arrive at Fort Cochin to enjoy sightseeing. The famous attractions which you will visit include St. Francis Church, Dutch Palace and Jewish Synagogue. In the evening, you will enjoy the special Kathakali dance.
This is followed by an overnight stay at Cochin.
Post-breakfast, drive your way towards Munnar, the beautiful hill town in Kerala. Upon arrival, check-in at a tree house resort. The tree house is equipped with all the modern amenities. Enjoy your stay there. You have the rest of the day at your leisure. You could also choose to explore the nearby surroundings.
This is followed by an overnight stay at Munnar.
Enjoy sightseeing in Munnar. Visit the Mattupetty Dam, Old Munnar Town, Town Market, Eravikulam National Park. All these places are great for sightseeing and each place offers you a unique side of Munnar.
This is followed by an overnight stay in a tree house.
Post-breakfast, start your journey to Alleppey, also known as Alappuzha, the backwater hub of Kerala. After arriving, check-into a Kettuvallam, a traditional houseboat equipped with all the modern facilities and amenities. The backwater cruise will be an overnight journey with a lot of sightseeing.
Overnight stay on-board the houseboat.
After breakfast, disembark from the houseboat and hit the road to Kovalam. After arriving, check-in a beach resort. Kovalam, a beautiful beach town near Thiruvananthapuram, is most famous for its crescent-shaped beach which comprises of three beaches – Hawa, Lighthouse and Samudra Beach.
This is followed by an overnight stay at Kovalam.
On this day, opt for sightseeing in and around Kovalam including attractions like Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Veli Tourist Village, the Museum Complex, Science & Technology Museum and Shankumugham Beach. Return back to Kovalam.
This is followed by a overnight stay at Kovalam.
Get transferred on time to the Trivandrum airport/railway station to continue with your onward journey.
Price per person including taxes based on Minimum 02 Guests
@ INR 23,500 x 02 = INR 47,000 /-
Price per person including taxes based on Minimum 04 Guests
@ INR 19,500 x 04 = INR 78,000 /-
Price per person including taxes based on Minimum 06 Guests
@ INR 15,500 x 06 = INR 93,000 /-
Hotels (3*) to be Used/ Similar
|Days||Schedule||Hotel or Similar||Room Category||Meals|
|2||Munnar||Great Escapes Resort||Super Deluxe||Breakfast|
|3||Munnar||Great Escapes Resort||Tree House||Breakfast|
|4||Alleppey||Deluxe Houseboat||Deluxe||All Meals|
|5||Kovalam||Sagara Beach resort||Deluxe||Breakfast|
|6||Kovalam||Sagara Beach resort||Deluxe||Breakfast|
- Accommodation using Twin Sharing Room.
- Daily Breakfast as mentioned above in the package.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Swift D’zire Car for 02 Guests & Ac Toyota Innova for 04 & 06 Guests/ Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any Air fare/ Train Tickets
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid for the above mentioned dates.
Rate valid from 01st Oct 2018 to 31st Mar 2019 (Except between 5th Nov 2018 to 15th November 2018 & 21st Dec 2018 to 05th Jan 2019).
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- For detailed Terms & conditions of our company, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- 7 Days / 6 Night
- Cochin (Kochi) - Munnar - All...