Kerala is one of the most popular destinations in India that offers several memorable experiences. This Kerala Treehouse itinerary, spanning in a duration of 7 nights and 6 days offers such experiences such as stay in a treehouse in Munnar, an overnight houseboat cruise from Alleppey, and sightseeing of the state’s prime attractions. During this well-planned itinerary, you visit important places of Kerala like Kochi, Munnar, Alleppey, Kovalam, and Trivandrum. For more information, read on…
- Sightseeing in Fort Kochi including St. Francis Church (India's oldest church).
- Special Kathakali performance in Cochin.
- Munnar sightseeing including Eravikulam National Park.
- Stay in a treehouse in Munnar.
- Overnight houseboat from Alleppey.
- Pay homage to Lord Vishnu at the popular Padmanabha Swamy temple.
On your arrival at the Cochin Airport/ Railway Station, meet our tour representative helps you in getting transferred to the hotel. Complete the check-in formalities and settle in your room. Lunch is followed by travelling across the Cochin Harbor to arrive at Fort Cochin, where you enjoy the sightseeing tour. Visit the region's prime attractions like St. Francis Church- the oldest European church in India that was constructed way back in the 1503; Dutch Palace- also known as Mattancherry Palace, this Portuguese palace is known for its murals, portraits and exhibits of Rulers of Kochi, and Jewish Synagogue or Paradesi Synagogue- the oldest active synagogue in the Commonwealth of Nations, it is one of those synagogues that are used even today etc. The evening is scheduled for special Kathakali dance performance.
Stay overnight in Cochin.
After breakfast on the 2nd day, begin driving towards Munnar, probably the most popular hill town in Kerala. This journey is going to be a treat for your eyes including the lovely views of lofty Cardamom hills and lush aromatic tea plantations. As you reach Munnar, check-in at a Tree house resort. An exciting form of accommodation, a tree house is built on a platform of a tree trunk or on branches of one or more matured trees, above the ground level. Such accommodation are equipped with all the modern amenities. The rest of the day at leisure. Enjoy your stay amid greenery. You can also explore the surroundings at your own pace.
Overnight stay in Munnar.
The day is scheduled for the sightseeing tour of beautiful and lush Munnar. Visit Mattupetty Dam- a storage concrete gravity dam built on a Lake, it is surrounded by peaceful ambiance, Shola ranges, lush forests and lofty hills; Old Munnar Town- dotted with a number of attractions and viewpoints, it shows a different side of the hill town; Town Market- a bustling market selling anything and everything; Eravikulam National Park- placed along the Western Ghats, it is home to the largest population of the endangered Nilgiri Tahr and Indo-Swiss dairy farm- popular for cattle farming, spread in a lush land of 191 hectares, it houses over 400 high -quality cattle, including cows and breeding bulls.
Overnight stay in a tree house.
After breakfast on day 4, start your road journey to the hub backwaters in Kerala- Alleppey, which is now known as Alappuzha. On reaching, check-into a Kettuvallam, or a houseboat that is well-equipped with all the modern facilities and amenities. This delightful backwater cruise is going to be an overnight journey. There are a number popular backwater routes that offer delightful views, serene ambiance, visit to popular sights, paddy fields and much more.
Overnight on-board the houseboat.
Today have your breakfast. Disembark from the houseboat and hit the road to Kovalam. Upon arrival, check into a beach resort. A stunning, serene beach town near Thiruvananthapuram, Kovalam offers peaceful holidays. It is best known as crescent-shaped beach that comprises of three beaches- Hawa beach, Lighthouse beach and Samudra beach. You can explore this wonderful place on your own.
Stay overnight in Kovalam.
On the morning of day 6, opt for sightseeing in and around Kovalam including attractions like the very popular Padmanabha Swamy temple- mix of Kerala and Dravidian styles of architecture, it is dedicated to Lord Vishnu, Veli Tourist Village- a wonderful spot for picnic and boating, it also has a Children's park and a floating café; the Museum Complex- equally popular amid adults and children, Science & Technology Museum- founded by the Govt. in 1984, it is a study cum recreation center; Shangmugham Beach- one of the popular beaches of Kerala; it is dotted with a few attractions and Akkulam boat club to enjoy boating and other recreational activities. Back to Kovalam.
Get on-time transfer to the Trivandrum airport/railway station to board flight/train for onward journey.
Hotels to be used/ Similar
|CITY||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|Cochin||Sea Lords||Beaumonde Fern||Radisson Blu|
|Munnar||Tree House (Ela Eco Land||Great Escapes Tree house||Nature Zone|
|Munnar||Misty Mountain||Mountain Trail||Plum Judy|
|Alleppey||DLX Houseboat||Premium Houseboat||Luxury Houseboat|
|Kovalam||Samudratheeram||KTDC Samudra||Uday Samudra|
|Kovalam||Departure to Trivandrum/ Cochin||-||-|
Price per person for Indian National
|No of Person||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|2 Pax||INR 24,500||INR 29,700||INR 37,900|
|4 Pax||INR 18,200||INR 23,600||INR 32,900|
|6 Pax||INR 15,600||INR 20,900||INR 25,900|
|Extra Bed||INR 8,000||INR 8,500||INR 11,600|
- Accommodation using on twin/ double sharing.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel (Stay in Tree house with Dinner).
- All Meals on Houseboat during the stay.
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC Indigo/ Innova (for 04 & 06 PAX) Similar with all India Tourist permit.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes included in our rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra as applicable.
- The above-mentioned cost is valid for mentioned dates only. (April to Sep 2017) (Apart Long week end / festival).
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- The normal hotel check in / check out time is 1400 / 1200 hrs.
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- For detailed Terms & conditions of our company, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- 7 Days / 6 Night
- Cochin (Kochi) - Munnar - All...