Kerala is one of the most popular destinations in India that offers several memorable experiences. This Best of Kerala itinerary, spanning in a duration of 6 nights and 7 days offers such experiences such as stay in a treehouse in Munnar, an overnight houseboat cruise from Alleppey, and sightseeing of the state’s prime attractions. During this well-planned itinerary, you visit important places of Kerala like Kochi, Munnar, Alleppey, Kovalam, and Trivandrum. For more information, read on…
- Sightseeing in Fort Kochi including St. Francis Church (India's oldest church).
- Special Kathakali performance in Cochin.
- Munnar sightseeing including Eravikulam National Park.
- Stay in a treehouse in Munnar.
- Overnight houseboat from Alleppey.
- Pay homage to Lord Vishnu at the popular Padmanabha Swamy temple.
After arriving at the Cochin Airport/ Railway Station, get in touch with our tour representative and be transferred to the hotel. Complete your check-in formalities and relax. Post lunch, travel across the Cochin Harbor and arrive at Fort Cochin to enjoy sightseeing. The famous attractions which you will visit include St. Francis Church, Dutch Palace and Jewish Synagogue. In the evening, you will enjoy the special Kathakali dance.
This is followed by an overnight stay at Cochin.
Post-breakfast, drive your way towards Munnar, the beautiful hill town in Kerala. Upon arrival, check-in at a tree house resort. The tree house is equipped with all the modern amenities. Enjoy your stay there. You have the rest of the day at your leisure. You could also choose to explore the nearby surroundings.
This is followed by an overnight stay at Munnar.
Enjoy sightseeing in Munnar. Visit the Mattupetty Dam, Old Munnar Town, Town Market, Eravikulam National Park. All these places are great for sightseeing and each place offers you a unique side of Munnar.
This is followed by an overnight stay in a tree house.
Post-breakfast, start your journey to Alleppey, also known as Alappuzha, the backwater hub of Kerala. After arriving, check-into a Kettuvallam, a traditional houseboat equipped with all the modern facilities and amenities. The backwater cruise will be an overnight journey with a lot of sightseeing.
Overnight stay on-board the houseboat.
After breakfast, disembark from the houseboat and hit the road to Kovalam. After arriving, check-in a beach resort. Kovalam, a beautiful beach town near Thiruvananthapuram, is most famous for its crescent-shaped beach which comprises of three beaches – Hawa, Lighthouse and Samudra Beach.
This is followed by an overnight stay at Kovalam.
On this day, opt for sightseeing in and around Kovalam including attractions like Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Veli Tourist Village, the Museum Complex, Science & Technology Museum and Shankumugham Beach. Return back to Kovalam.
This is followed by a overnight stay at Kovalam.
Get transferred on time to the Trivandrum airport/railway station to continue with your onward journey.
Package cost including taxes – USD 440 X 02 person
@ USD 880 for 02 adults - 3*Star
Package cost including taxes – USD 535 X 02 person
@ USD 1070 for 02 adults - 4*Star
Package cost including taxes – USD 710 X 02 person
@ USD 1420 for 02 adults - 5*Star
Hotels to be used or similar
|Destination||3* Star||4* Star||5* Star|
|Hotel Dunes Continental||Hotel Trident/Holiday inn|
|Munnar||Ela Ecoland Tree Hosue||Nature Zone Tree House||Nature Zone Tree house (4*Star)|
|Alleppey||Deluxe Houseboat||Full time A/c Premium H/B||Luxury Hosueboat|
|Kovalam||Sagara Beach Resort||Uday Samudra||Niraamaya Retreat|
- Accommodation in hotels on Bed and Breakfast basis. (01 double room)
- All meals in Hosueboat.
- Daily breakfast and dinner in Tree house.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Air-conditioned transportas per itinerary by Indigo/similar.
- 01 Kathakali dance show ticket.
- Services of Local English Speaking Guide for sightseeing in Cochin.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Travel Insurance
- Any Entrance fee.
- Airfare /Train fare
- Guide services in other places
- Any peak season supplement.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid till 1st April to 30th Sep’19.
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- For Non Resident Indians clients (NRI client) – copy of passport.
- For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
- For domestic clients – copy of Driving License / Voter ID Card / passport is mandatory.
Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- 7 Days / 6 Night
- Cochin (Kochi) - Munnar - All...