Kerala is one of the most popular destinations in India that offers several memorable experiences. This Kerala Treehouse itinerary, spanning in a duration of 6 nights and 7 days offers such experiences such as stay in a treehouse in Munnar, an overnight houseboat cruise from Alleppey, and sightseeing of the state’s prime attractions. During this well-planned itinerary, you visit important places of Kerala like Kochi, Munnar, Alleppey, Kovalam, and Trivandrum. For more information, read on…
- Sightseeing in Fort Kochi including St. Francis Church (India's oldest church).
- Special Kathakali performance in Cochin.
- Munnar sightseeing including Eravikulam National Park.
- Stay in a treehouse in Munnar.
- Overnight houseboat from Alleppey.
- Pay homage to Lord Vishnu at the popular Padmanabha Swamy temple.
After arriving at the Cochin Airport/ Railway Station, get in touch with our tour representative and be transferred to the hotel. Complete your check-in formalities and relax. Post lunch, travel across the Cochin Harbor and arrive at Fort Cochin to enjoy sightseeing. The famous attractions which you will visit include St. Francis Church, Dutch Palace and Jewish Synagogue. In the evening, you will enjoy the special Kathakali dance.
This is followed by an overnight stay at Cochin.
Post-breakfast, drive your way towards Munnar, the beautiful hill town in Kerala. Upon arrival, check-in at a tree house resort. The tree house is equipped with all the modern amenities. Enjoy your stay there. You have the rest of the day at your leisure. You could also choose to explore the nearby surroundings.
This is followed by an overnight stay at Munnar.
Enjoy sightseeing in Munnar. Visit the Mattupetty Dam, Old Munnar Town, Town Market, Eravikulam National Park. All these places are great for sightseeing and each place offers you a unique side of Munnar.
This is followed by an overnight stay in a tree house.
Post-breakfast, start your journey to Alleppey, also known as Alappuzha, the backwater hub of Kerala. After arriving, check-into a Kettuvallam, a traditional houseboat equipped with all the modern facilities and amenities. The backwater cruise will be an overnight journey with a lot of sightseeing.
Overnight stay on-board the houseboat.
After breakfast, disembark from the houseboat and hit the road to Kovalam. After arriving, check-in a beach resort. Kovalam, a beautiful beach town near Thiruvananthapuram, is most famous for its crescent-shaped beach which comprises of three beaches – Hawa, Lighthouse and Samudra Beach.
This is followed by an overnight stay at Kovalam.
On this day, opt for sightseeing in and around Kovalam including attractions like Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Veli Tourist Village, the Museum Complex, Science & Technology Museum and Shankumugham Beach. Return back to Kovalam.
This is followed by a overnight stay at Kovalam.
Get transferred on time to the Trivandrum airport/railway station to continue with your onward journey.
Hotels to be used/ Similar
|CITY||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|Munnar||Misty Mountain||Orchid Highland||Plum Judy|
Ela Eco Land
|Alleppey||Dlx Houseboat||Premium Houseboat||Premium Houseboat|
|Kovalam||Samudratheeram||KTDC Samudra||Uday Samudra|
|Cochin||Dunes Continental||Beaumonde The Fern||Radisson Blu|
Price per person for Indian National
|No of Person||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|2 Pax||INR 25,500||INR 27,000||INR 30,000|
|4 Pax||INR 15,000||INR 20,000||INR 24,000|
|6 Pax||INR 13,000||INR 18,000||INR 22,000|
|Extra Bed||INR 5,000||INR 6,000||INR 8,500|
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC Indigo for 02 Guests and Toyota Innova for 4 & 6 Guests with all India Tourist permit.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding/ Safari
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra as applicable.
- The above-mentioned cost is valid for mentioned dates only. Rates are valid from 01st Apr- 30th Sep 2018
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- The normal hotel check in / check out time is 1400 / 1200 hrs.
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- 7 Days / 6 Night
- Cochin (Kochi) - Munnar - All...