Golden Triangle tour is one of the most sought-after tours of India, by which the traveler can experience the vast cultural diversity of the country. By going for this 3 nights and 4 days Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour (Golden triangle), you get a chance to explore, three of the most well-known cities of India. You not only visit some very popular monuments but you will also get to witness the best of the culture of the country. Delhi, the capital city will offer a perfect mix of everything from food to culture to religion. While Agra is a perfect city to view the Mughal glory, Jaipur is a specimen of the Rajputana grandeur.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what can be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we can tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
As you arrive at the Delhi Airport, our tour representative would greet and assist you to the pre-booked hotel. Check in to the hotel. Delhi is an amazing representation of the contemporary India where the past glory has been mixed perfectly. The capital city is an amazing treasury of several cultures of the India that can be seen everyday life of the city.
After relaxing for a while, get ready for a city tour. The first visit of the day is to Red Fort, popularly known as Lal Quila (closed on Monday). The foundation of this colossal structure was laid down by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and the construction of the fort took 9 years. Made in red sandstone, it has 2 main massive gates. It is a great example of Mughal opulence.
Next you visit Jama Masjid, around 500 m away from Red Fort. The biggest mosque of India, it was commissioned by Shah Jahan in the 16th century. This stunning white marble and sandstone structure can accommodate about 25,000 worshippers at a time and has relics written on its gates. Later on, enjoy a drive past the India Gate and the Rashtrapati Bhavan (President House)
Stay overnight in Delhi.
Have an early breakfast and after which, leave for Agra via road (4 hours journey). Enroute, you would be making a halt to explore one of the finest creations of the Mughals; Sikandra. Named as Sikandar, it is actually the mausoleum of the Great Mughal ruler, Akbar. The design of this fascinating structure boasts of a perfect blending of Islamic, Jain, Buddhist, Christian and Hindu themes. After this, come back on your course to Agra.
Upon your arrival at Agra, check in to a pre-booked hotel. Rest for a while following which you would be taken on a sightseeing tour of the historic Agra city. First in the list would be the wonder of the world, the beautiful Taj Mahal. This legendary white marble structure was built by another great Mughal ruler, Shah Jahan in commemoration of his love for his wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Every day, the Taj receives a huge influx of tourists from all over the globe.
In the latter half of our sightseeing trip, guests would be admiring the majestic Agra Fort and Itmad-ud-Daula’s tomb. Both of these structures hold great significance for the city’s heritage. Evenings are meant for some local shopping. Feel free to explore the whereabouts of the local market, buying souvenirs and handicrafts.
Post that return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
On the 3rd day of the tour, begin your road journey to Jaipur, early morning. En-route, halt at the World Heritage Site of Fatehpur Sikri, sandstone city that was laid down by Mughal Emperor Akbar.
It has some of the most amazing structures that are worth-visiting. Explore the huge Jama Masjid, Buland Darwaza- the largest gateway in the world, the historical Jodha Bai Palace, Birbal Bhavan, Panch Mahal etc.
Thereafter, continue your journey to the capital city of Rajasthan, Jaipur. On arrival, check -into a hotel.
Check-in formality is followed by sightseeing tour including the magnificent City Palace fringed by massive courtyards, verdant gardens and other wonderful monuments, the world heritage site Jantar Mantar Observatory and the splendid Nawab Sahab Ki Haveli. In the evening, indulge in shopping at the vibrant local bazaars.
Post breakfast, guests would be taken to the visit of the splendid Amer Fort. The fort is the principal tourist attraction of Jaipur and is a UNESCO world heritage site. Built of red sandstone and marble, the fort flaunts a wonderful blend of Hindu and Rajput style of architecture.
As the fort resides on a hill, guests would be given a royal elephant ride to the entrance of the fort. Later, shop in the markets for traditional Rajasthani handicrafts and items. Post that, you would be driven back to Delhi and further transferred to airport/railway station for the onward journey back home.
Price per person including taxes if 02 Adults are Travelling Together
@ USD 359 x 02 Guests = USD 718 for 02 Person
Price per person including taxes if 04 Adults are Travelling Together
@ USD 290 x 04 Guests = USD 1160 for 04 person
Price per person including taxes if 06 Adults are Travelling Together
@ USD 265 x 06 Guests = USD 1590 for 06 person
Luxury Hotels to be Used/ Similar
|Days||Schedule||Hotel or Similar||Room Category||Meals|
|1||Arrival New Delhi||ITC Welcome Dwarka||Standard||-|
|2||Agra Drive||Hotel Trident /Radisson Blu||Deluxe /Superior||Breakfast|
|3||Jaipur Drive||Hotel Trident /Radisson Blu||Deluxe /Superior||Breakfast|
- Accommodation using Starting Room Category of Each Hotel on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast as per the above package in the hotel.
- Service of an English speaking guide during sightseeing.
- 01 Elephant ride at Amer fort.
- Airport Transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Swift Dzire for 02 Guests & Maruti Ertiga/ Toyota Innova for 04-06 Guests/ Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air fare.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid from 1st Oct’18 to 31st Mar’2019 except 22nd Dec to 4th Jan’2019.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Enhance the delight of your holiday with add on experiences. Apart from the planned itinerary, these experiences will make your time all the more exciting. At an additional cost add some of the experiences suiting your interest, time availability and preference to your amazing holiday in India.
- 4 Days / 3 Night
- Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi