Except for snow, the state of Karnataka encompasses each and every aspect of tours to India. It has beaches, hill stations, medieval temples, forts, palaces, wildlife sanctuaries and monuments among others. It is a state which has witnessed the rule of both Hindu and Muslim rulers over the period in history. The two week long ‘Discover Karnataka’ tour package will bring to your fore all the aforementioned tourist aspects of Karnataka.
Karnataka Heritage Tour
Hyderabad – Gulbarga – Bijapur – Badami – Hampi – Chitradurga – Chikmagalur – Malpe – Coorg – Nagarhole – Mysore – Bangalore
- Guided tour of Hyderabad- Mecca Masjid, Salar Jung Museum, Falakuma Palace and the spectacular Charminar
- Visit the 15th century Bidar Fort and the Bahmani tombs
- Visit the Gol Gumbaz and Ibrahim Roza in Bijapur
- Guided trip to Kallina Kote Fort in Chitradurga
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pattadakal
- Visit the ruins of Hampi- The Vittala Temple, the Virupaksha Temple and the King’s Palace
- See the monolithic statue of Lord Bahubali at Shravanbelagola
Upon arrival at the Hyderabad International Airport, meet the representative of the Indian Holiday Private Limited who’ll assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Following a lavish breakfast in the morning, go out on a sightseeing tour of Hyderabad. These are the attractions you will visit in Hyderabad - Mecca Masjid, Salar Jung Museum, Falakuma Palace and the spectacular Charminar. The afternoon is booked with a visit to the famous Golconda Fort. Following a Nawabi dinner, go to sleep.
Post breakfast in the morning, leave by road for Gulbarga. On the way, halt at Bidar- famous for its 15th century Bidar Fort and the Bahmani tombs. By afternoon, arrive in Gulbarga and check in at the hotel to fresh and up. Later, go out to explore the spectacular Jama Masjid, built in the 15th century. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Following an early morning breakfast, leave by road for Bijapur. Upon arrival, check into the hotel to rest and relax. Thereafter, go out for a full day guided trip to the Gol Gumbaz (A remarkable example of Deccan architecture, Gol Gumbaz was built by Mohammad Adil Shah of Bijapur). Thereafter, visit Ibrahim Roza, a beautiful mausoleum commissioned by Adil Shah II for his wife. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Post breakfast in the hotel, take a road trip to visit the 6th century temples of Badami and Pattadakal. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Later, enjoy a guided tour of Badami rock-cut caves, the Northern Fort and the Mahakuteshwara Temple. In the evening, leave by road for Pattadakal (the 8th century temples displaying Nothern and Dravidian temple architecture). Later, return back to Badami. Stay overnight in Badami.
Post breakfast in the morning, hit the road to Hampi. On the way, halt at Aihole, a tiny hamlet on the banks of the Malaprabha River. Other tourist places you will visit include Durga Temple, Ravalphadi Cave, the Lad Khan Temple and the Buddhist Temple. On reaching Hampi, check into the hotel. The evening is scheduled to visit the 14th century quaint town built on the banks of the Tungabhadra river. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Following breakfast in the morning, go out on a full day guided excursion to explore three major temple complex- The Vittala Temple, the Virupaksha Temple and the King’s Palace. The evening is free to walk amidst the ruins of Hampi. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Following a leisurely breakfast in the morning, spend the rest of the day at rest. In the afternoon, leave by road for Chitradurga. Upon arrival, check into the hotel to rest and relax. Later, go out for a sightseeing tour of Kallina Kote Fort (an impregnable fort built by the Nayak Palegars. The fort features 19 gateways and 38 posterior entrances and enclosed by seven massive walls). Stay overnight in the hotel.
Post breakfast in the morning, leave by road for Chikmagalur. It is a small and serene town boasting of hills, valleys, and the aroma of coffee floating in the misty air. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. In the evening, take a road trip to Belur to visit the famous Chennakeshava temple. Later, return back to Chikmagalur. Following a Nawabi style dinner, go to sleep.
Post breakfast in the morning, leave by road for Malpe, a famous beach resort. On the way, Halt at Halebid (the ancient capital of the Hoysalas). Explore the length and breadth of the Hoysaleswara Temple. The outer walls of this temple are richly carved with the sculptures of Hindu deities, sages, birds and paintings depicting the lifestyle of Hoysala rulers. Later, leave by road for Malpe. Upon arrival, check in at the beach resort. Stay overnight at the resort.
Post breakfast in the morning, the time till noon is free to do things at your will. In the afternoon, leave by road for Coorg. It is a natural tourist spot nestled amidst the hills and valleys of the scenic Western Ghats. The evening is free for leisure walks along the beach promenade. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Post breakfast in the morning, leave by road for Nagarhole National Park. Also known as Rajiv Gandhi National Park, Nagarhole National Park is a part of the Nilgiri Biosphere. The park has a huge ration of tigers, elephants and Indian Bison. Upon arrival, check in at the jungle resort. Later, enjoy a jeep safari in the jungle province. Stay overnight at the resort.
Post breakfast in the morning, leave by road for Mysore (the former capital of the Wodeyar kings). Upon arrival, check in at the hotel. Later, go out for a guided sightseeing tour of Mysore city. The places you will visit here include Mysore Palace, the Rail Museum, the Folklore Museum and the St. Philomena’s Church. The evening is booked to visit the famous Brindavan Gardens, known for its dancing fountains. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Post breakfast in the hotel, leave by road for Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka. On the way, halt in Shravanbelagola, a Jain pilgrimage center. It is home to the world’s largest monolith statue of Lord Bahubali. On the opposite side, there is a small hill called Chandragiri, famous for its Jain temples and the tomb of Chandragupta Maurya. Later, drive towards Bangalore. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. The evening is free to relax and rest. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Post a leisurely breakfast in the morning, drive to the international airport to board flight back home.
||3 Star Hotels||
4 Star Hotels
5 Star Hotels
|02 Adults||USD 1435 /-||USD 1515 /-||USD 1785 /-|
|04 Adults||USD 1115 /-||USD 1189 /-||USD 1459 /-|
HOTELS ENVISAGED AS UNDER OR SIMILAR:
|Cities||Nights||3 Star Hotels||4 Star Hotels||5 Star Hotels|
|Hyderabad||02||The Park||Aditya Park||Aditya Hometel|
|Gulbarga||01||Lumbinis Grand||Lumbinis Grand||Lumbinis Grand|
|Bijapur||01||Basava Residency||Basava Residency||Basava Residency|
|Badami||01||Badami Court||Badami Court||Badami Court|
|Hospet/ Hampi||02||Hotel Malligi||Royal Orchid central||Hyatt Palace|
|Chitradurga||01||Ravi Maurya International||Ravi Maurya International||Ravi Maurya International|
|Chikmagalur||01||The Gateway||The Gateway||The Gateway|
|Malpe||01||Paradise Isle Beach resort||Paradise Isle Beach resort||Paradise Isle Beach resort|
|Coorg||01||Coorg International||Windflower Spa resort||Evolve Back|
|Nagarhole/ Kabini||01||The Serai||Kabini River Lodge||Kabini River Lodge|
|Mysore||01||Pai Vista||Country Inn Suites||Radisson Blu Plaza|
|Bangalore||01||Pai Viceroy||The Chancery||Chancery Pavilion|
- Accommodation in hotels mentioned above or similar on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Accommodation in Coorg and Kabini on all meals
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Garlanding on arrival at Hyderabad airport.
- Air-conditioned transport (private).
- Services of English Speaking Guide during sightseeing tour in Hyderabad, Bidar, Gulbarga, Bijapur, Badami, Hampi, Belur & Halebedu, Mysore and Srirangapattianam.
- 01 Jungle safari at Nagarhole national Park
- All currently applicable taxes (5% GST as of now)
- Travel Insurance.
- Any airfare
- All entrance fees to the monuments.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions:For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
PS. The above-mentioned cost is Valid till 31 March 2021 EXCEPT 20 Dec 2020 to 10 Jan 2021.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 15 Days / 14 Night
- Hyderabad – Gulbarga – Bi...