The treasure troves of Kashmir lies in its Mughal Gardens, verdant landscapes, towering Himalayan peaks and the allure of scenic Dal Lake. Thanks to the salubrious weather of this North Indian state, Kashmir tour is one of the most fulfilling and rewarding experiences. With 4 Nights 5 Days Discover Wonderful Kashmir itinerary, we would like you to explore the pristine natural jewels of this state.
Discover Wonderful Kashmir
Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg - Srinagar
- Visit Mughal Gardens- Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Bagh and Chashmi-e-Shahi Bagh.
- Enjoy Shikara ride on the Dal Lake
- Pony/Gondola ride to Khilanmarg
- Pony ride to Thajiwas Glacier
Upon your arrival at the Srinagar airport, meet our representative who’ll assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel/houseboat. On reaching hotel, enjoy the welcome drink and retire for the day. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Post breakfast in the morning, set out for a sightseeing tour of Srinagar which include Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Bagh and Chashmi-e-Shahi Bagh. In the afternoon, enjoy a Shikara ride on the Dal Lake. Stay overnight in the houseboat/hotel.
Post breakfast in the morning, set off for a full day sightseeing tour of Gulmarg, a beautiful summer resort. Here you have an option to enjoy a pony ride or a Gondola ride to Khilanmarg. Later, return to the hotel/houseboat for overnight stay.
Post breakfast in the morning, embark on a full day sightseeing tour of Sonamarg, also known as the Meadow of Gold. Here you can enjoy a pony ride to Thajiwas Glacier where snow cover remains throughout the year. Later, return to the hotel/houseboat for night stay.
Post breakfast, you will be transferred to the Srinagar airport to board flight for onward destination.
|04 Nights/05 Days Kashmir Tour costs||02 Pax||04 Pax||06 Pax|
|Double sharing per person||INR 10500/-+5%||INR 8500 /-+5%||INR 7600/- +5%|
|Extra bed||INR 4700/-+5%||NR 4700/-+5%||NR 4700/-+5%|
Standard Hotel (3*) to be Used/ Similar
|Accommodation Used||3* Hotels|
|Srinagar||Hotel Zaryab/Regal Palace/Grand Sahara Hills.|
- Gondola @ Rs.750/- per person from Base to 01st Phase
- Gondola @ Rs.1700/- per person from base to 02nd Phase
- Entry fees of Mughal Gardens @ Rs.100/- per person
- Local English speaking guide @ Rs.800/- per day.
- Chained Vehicle from Tangmarg to Gulmarg during winters (13 Kms One way) (2000/- per vehicle Max 6 Pax in a vehicle)
- Thajwas glacier trip by Pony , zero point by union vehicle. (not possible in Winters, Vehicle reaches up to Gagangear which is 13 Kms below from Main Sonmarg.)
- Aru, Chandanwari & Betaab Valley at Pahalgam @ Rs.2500/- per Union vehicle Max 06 Pax.
- Aru & Betaab Valley Entry Fees @ Rs.200/- Per head. (Depend upon weather conditions)
- Mineral water @ Rs.20/- per bottle.
- If you require Innova Cost per day will increase by Rs.500/-.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Non Ac Dzire/Tavera.
- 04 Nights in Srinagar at Hotel Zaryab/Regal Palace/Grand Sahara Hills.
- Sightseeing of Mughal Gardens.
- Day trip to Gulmarg and Sonmarg.
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake for 01 Hours.
- Pick-up & Drop at Srinagar Airport.
- Above rates are net & Non-commissionable.
- Above rates include toll, parking taxes.
- Above rates are subject to Availability of Rooms.
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Pony Ride/ Sledging(it is done by Bargaining)
- Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person
- Monument fees at all places and gardens.
- Thajwas glacier trip at Sonmarg(as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Sonmarg only or by ponies and Is on direct payment basis)
- Non-Veg item in Houseboat.
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels/Houseboat
- All personal nature like video camera, tip, table drink, etc and any other.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel / Transport rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
The above rates are valid from 01st Oct’21 to 31st Mar’2022. The price is not valid on Long Weekends, during Diwali and from 20th Dec to 10th Jan’2022.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions : For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause : All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 5 Days / 4 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...