Kashmir in India is rightly called a ‘heaven on earth’. If you want to visit the most amazing destinations of this Indian state then opt for Exotic Kashmir tour. In the span of 6 nights and 7 days, you will get a chance to explore places like Srinagar, Gulmarg, Pahalgam and Sonamarg. During the tour, you will enjoy staying in a house boat as well as a Shikara ride on the Dal. You will visit the popular tourist spots as well.
Exotic Kashmir Tour
Srinagar - Gulmarg - Pahalgam - Sonamarg - Srinagar
- Explore Mughal Gardens in Srinagar
- Enjoy Shikara ride on Dal Lake
- Enjoy Pony In Pahalgam
- Enjoy Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Khilamarg
Board a morning flight to Srinagar. Once you arrive at the Srinagar airport, meet an IHPL representative who helps you in an assisted transfer to a Jetty on the Boulevard Road. After reaching the Jetty, get transferred to your pre-booked Houseboat. A welcome drink is served. Complete the check-in formalities. The rest of the day is free. Indulge in the activities of your interest such as shopping for souvenirs, relishing sumptuous local delicacies, exploring the surrounding area on your own and more. Overnight stay in the houseboat.
Today post breakfast, get an assisted transfer to the very mesmerizing town of Gulmarg (50 kms) that is placed on an altitude of 2690 m above the sea level. After arriving, check into your pre-booked hotel. Afterwards, relish lunch. Now you are free to spend the day as per your liking. You can opt for either a pony ride or a Gondola Ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Khilamarg. This two-staged ropeway is the second highest in the world. Admire the beautiful scenery while in the Gondola. After you finish the second stage, you can even go higher to visit popular sites like India-Pak LOC and Kabootar Valley. The other option is of visiting the Golf Course, if you wish to partake in the game. Return to the hotel for dinner and night halt.
In the morning, on day 4, get transferred to Pahalgam (139 kms), after having breakfast. Pahalgam is one of the most popular tourist destinations, around 7200 feet above the sea level. Placed on the banks of river Lidder, it has been a favorite place for shooting of a number of Bollywood movies. It is also the entry point for Amarnath yatra, a popular spiritual journey for Hindus. En-route, you can halt at Avantipur Ruins (time permitting). The place has 2 temples, dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Around 1100 years old, these temples were erected by King Avantivarman. On arriving, check into the hotel. Spend the day in doing leisure activities. You can visit the local market or can also opt for a pony ride. Enjoy the lush scenery, sprinkled all around. Dinner and overnight stay in Pahalgam.
After breakfast, the day is at leisure. You may go for walks or pony ride to one of the many beautiful spots around Pahalgam (at your own cost). The list of attractions that must not be missed can include Chandiwari, Aru Valley and Betaab Valley. The initiating point of Amarnath Yatra, Chandanwari is an extremely scenic picnic spot where you can also partake in sledge riding. A popular picturesque destination, Betaab Valley is famed for being base camp site for trekking enthusiasts. Aru Valley is a gorgeous village, known for its peaceful surroundings, floral meadows and lakes. If you like partaking in adventure sports, you can also indulge in rafting in Lidder River. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Return to Srinagar (87.2 km), post breakfast. Once you reach there, first visit the Shankaracharya Hill Temple, also known as Jyesteshwara temple, which was built during the 9th century. You then visit the very well-known Mughal Gardens, a group of well-maintained gardens that are built in Persian style of architecture. Here you cover Nishat Bagh or the garden of pleasure- a Mughal terrace garden which is second largest in Kashmir, founded in 1633 AD by Empress Noor Jahan; Chashmi-e Shahi- built in 1632 around the royal spring by Ali Mardan, one of Emperor Shah Jahan’s governor and lastly, Shalimar Bagh, also called the abode of love, it was built in 1619 by Mughal Emperor Jahangir for his beloved wife Nur Jahan.
After lunch, enjoy a Shikara ride on the placid waters of Dal Lake. Treat your eyes to the beautiful scenery, shop for knick-knacks from the floating market and so on. Spend the rest of the day in doing leisure activities. Return to your room in the evening for overnight stay.
Post breakfast, day 7 is scheduled for day-trip to Sonamarg (80 km). The journey is filled with a lot of scenic beauty. On arrival in this beautiful town, which is located at an altitude of 2740 m above the sea level, you can opt for a pony ride to Thajiwas Glacier, around 7 km from Sonmarg. You can find snow here all around the year. Treat your eyes to the enchanting scenery, snow-covered mountains and waterfalls. Around 9186 feet above the sea level, this place offers you a number of captivating views. Back to the houseboat for dinner and night halt.
Post breakfast on the last day of the tour, enjoy the beautiful surroundings till departure. Get transferred to the Srinagar airport to board a flight for departure to your onward destination.
|06N/7D Kashmir Tour costs||Per Person Cost|
|02 Pax||INR 13500 +5% GST|
|04 Pax||INR 10800 +5% GST|
|6 Pax||INR 9800 +5% GST|
|Extra Bed||INR 6300 +5% GST|
Standard Hotel (3*) to be Used/ Similar
|Accommodation Used||3* Standard Hotels|
|Srinagar||Hotel Regal Palace/Ashvale/Similar.|
|Pahalgam||Hotel River View Resorts/Moon View Resorts|
|Gulmarg||Hotel Mama Palace/Similar|
- All transfers & Sightseeing by NAC Etios/Swift/Tavera.
- 03 nights in Srinagar at Hotel
- 02 nights in Pahalgam at Hotel
- 01 night in Gulmarg at Hotel
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake.(Upto 1 Hr)
- Accommodation on MAP basis.
- Pick up and drop at Srinagar airport.
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Pony Ride/ Sledging(it is done by Bargaining)
- Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person
- Monument fees at all places and gardens.
- Thajwas glacier trip at Sonmarg(as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Sonmarg only or by ponies and Is on direct payment basis)
- Aru , Betaab valley and Chandanwari trip at Pahalgam (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Pahalgam only and is on direct payment basis)
- Non-Veg item in Houseboat.
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels/Houseboat
- All personal nature like video camera, tip, table drink, etc and any other
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel / Transport rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
The above rates are valid from 01st Oct’21 to 31st Mar’2022. The price is not valid on Long Weekends, during Diwali and from 20th Dec to 10th Jan’2022.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions : For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause : All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 7 Days / 6 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Pahalgam...