Planning to attend Holi Festival in India in 2018? We have crafted a 7-day Holi tour package that not only lets you be a part of this colorful festival but also explore the very best of India’s culture and architecture. This special Holi tour package 2018, spanning over 6 nights and 7 days include destinations such as Delhi, Jaipur, Fatehpur Sikri and Agra with highlight being the Holi. The architectural marvel, Taj Mahal one of the Wonders of the World adds charm to your tour.
Holi is the festivals of colors celebrated on ‘Phalguna Purnima’ which falls on the 2nd of March in 2018. Holi is celebrated globally these days, but the true essence of the festival, the fun and the revelries is best observed in the North India especially the golden triangle tour circuit. Rajasthan is the best place to observe a royal Holi, whereas the most authentic Holi is observed in the Braj region, the birth place of Lord Krishna. Vrindavan/Mathura and Barsana have become a global hotspot; Jaipur and Udaipur are renowned for the royal celebration of Holi festival in India.
This Holi tour package is just a suggestive itinerary of what is possible. We can customize this tour to include any destinations or interest that suits your needs. Add on could include Barsana or Vrindavan if you so desire to observe Holi celebrations at Lord Krishna’s birth place at an additional cost.
- Visit to Jama Masjid and Humayun's Tomb in Delhi
- Visit to Bandhani Textile Printing Spots in Jaipur
- Excursion of Amber Fort , City Palace and Hawa Mahal
- Witness Holika Dahan in Jaipur
- Celebrate Holi with an Indian Family in Jaipur
- Sunset Visit to Taj Mahal in Agra
- Visit to Marble inlay shop in Agra
Meet and greet on arrival at Delhi IGI airport followed by assisted transfer to Delhi hotel. Overnight in Delhi.
Morning combined city sightseeing Old and New Delhi covering Jama Masjid - The largest mosque in Asia, drive pass Red Fort-The red stone magic (from outside), Gandhi memorial (also known as Raj Ghat)–The memory of father of the nation. Also visit Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar drive pass India gate and Rashtrapati Bhawan. Conclude your sightseeing with the visit to Sikh Temple - Guruwara Bangla Sahib. Overnight hotel.
Today morning take drive to Jaipur, upon arrival check into hotel. Afternoon visit Textile printing place in Jaipur, famous for Bandhani work in Jaipur. Overnight hotel.
In the morning take an excursion to Amber fort with joy ride on an Elephant. Perched on a hill some 11km from Jaipur, and nestling among the Aravalli Hills, is the historic fort-palace of Amber. Set in a picturesque background, the splendid Amber Fort (Jaigarh) was built in 1600 by Raja Man Singh, commander-in-chief of the Mughal army during Akbar's reign and certainly one the greatest general of medieval India. The fort also made the headlines after Independence when it was supposed to be the most likely hiding place of the Kuchwahas' famous lost treasure. As India entered into a new dawn after its independence from the British and as a result, the princely states have to submit to the Indian Union, there was fear among the rulers that their huge fortunes may be confiscated by the government. Though the Income tax sleuths scoured the fort with metal detectors but found nothing. Afternoon city tour of Jaipur, visit City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Observatory.
Evening witness Holi-ka Dahan ceremony to celebrate the victory of good over evil. Among the residents, the day is also popularly known as Chhoti Holi since the bigger event of playing around with the colours takes place on the next day. Overnight at hotel.
Today after breakfast, enjoy Holi festival in Jaipur with Indian Family. Sweets will be exchanged; herbal Holi will be applied followed by lunch.
Evening is free to relax at the hotel.
Today afternoon take drive to Agra en-route visiting old deserted town of Mughal Dynasty – Fatehpur Sikri. On arrival, check into hotel. Sunset visit Taj Mahal – a poem written in white marble, the most extravagant monument ever built for love. Overnight stay at hotel.
Optional visit – Mohabbat The Taj show @ USD 25.00 per person
After breakfast visit Red Fort – a visit to the fort in 'Agra' is must since so many of the events which lead to the construction of the Taj took place here. After the visit we visit the Marble inlay workshop where labour working is involved in marble in lay work from generations since Mughal time.
Afterwards check out and drive back to Delhi. On arrival transfer to Delhi International airport for onward journey.
Price per person including taxes @ USD 485 x 02 passengers = USD 970 for 02 persons – 3*Star
Price per person including taxes @ USD 549 x 02 passengers = USD 1098 for 02 persons – 4*Star
Price per person including taxes @ USD 715 x 02 passengers = USD 1430 for 02 persons – 5*Star
Hotels to be used or similar:
||Room Category||4 Star||Room Category||5 Star||Room Category|
|Delhi||Hotel S K Premium||Standard Room||Ashok Country Resort||Standard Room||ITC Welcome||Standard Room|
|Jaipur||Hotel Lords Plaza||Deluxe Room||Hotel Park Regis||Deluxe Room||Hotel Trident||Deluxe Room|
|Agra||Hotel Crystal Inn||Deluxe Room||The Retreat||Standard Room||Hotel Trident||Deluxe Room|
Our cost includes the following services:
- Accommodation in hotels for 06 nights on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Air-conditioned transportas per itinerary.
- 01 Elephant / Jeep ride at Amber Fort. (one way only while going up)
- Services of Local English Speaking Guide for sightseeing
- Holy celebration with lunch
- All currently applicable taxes.
Our cost does not include the following services:
- Travel Insurance.
- Any Entrance fee.
- Airfare /Train fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra as applicable.
- The above-mentioned cost is valid for mentioned dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- The normal hotel check in / check out time is 1400 / 1200 hrs.
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- For detailed Terms & conditions of our company, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- 7 Days / 6 Night
- Delhi - Jaipur - Fatehpur Sik...