Kerala Package Tour India takes you on a tour to visit the most astonishing tourist destinations in mesmerizing Kerala –God’s Own Country. While on tour enjoy being at Kumarakom the place that is much known for rubber plantation and exotic birds. Explore Munnar for its scenic beauty. Munnar is crowned as Queen of Hills in Kerala. The Kerala backwaters have been known for their mesmerizing and alluring charms. This tour is sure to leave you with memories for a lifetime.
Kerala Tour with Kanyakumari
Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Kumarakom - Alleppey - Kovalam - Kanyakumari - Trivandrum
- City tour of Cochin covering places likeMattancherry Palace, St. Francis Church and the Jewish Synagogue
- Visit to major tourist destination like Atukkad Waterfalls, Chithirapuram, Blossom Park and Pothamedu View Point
- Explore the Eravikulam national park, at Munnar
- Jeep safari at Periyar Wildlife Tiger Reserve
- Excursion to bird sanctuary, at Kumarakom
- Experience the Alleppey backwaters for the majestic scenery
- Excursion to Kovalam Beach for enjoying water sports like Kayaking, surfing , skiing and swimming
- Guided tour to Kanyakumari Temple, Sri Padaparai and Vivekananda Rock Memorial in Kanyakumari
- Visit to Padmanabhaswami temple, Puthenmali Palace, Napier Art Museum in
After arriving in Cochin, meet our representative who will escort you to one of our listed hotels in the city. Check-in at the hotel. Rest and relax for a while in your hotel room. Later in the day set out for the sightseeing tour of Cochin. The major hotspots to visit in the city include Cochin Fort, Mattancherry Palace, St. Francis Church and the Jewish Synagogue. Also watch the large Chinese Fishing Nets in action. Return to the hotel in the evening for an overnight stay.
In the morning after breakfast, leave for Munnar by road. On arrival in Munnar, get transferred to one of our listed hotels. Check-in at the hotel. The rest of the day can to be spent relaxing in your room. The Munnar is an idyllic tourist destination offering an unending expanse of tea plantation. The presence of lush green surroundings, lakes, reservoirs and forests is there to enthrall you. The place is visited by many adventure-seeking travelers, who have a keen interest in Paragliding. In the evening go about for a leisurely walk to explore the nearby areas. Enjoy a comfortable night stay at the hotel.
Next day wake up early in the morning and after breakfast, proceed for a sightseeing tour of Munnar. The the day’s highlights include visit to Atukkad Waterfalls, Chithirapuram, Blossom Park and Pothamedu View Point. Also enjoy an excursion to Eravikulam national park, another major tourist attraction, where one can find the endangered species of Nilgiri Tahr. In the evening pay a visit to explore the Rajamala Hills. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
In the morning post breakfast, leave for a four hour drive to Thekkady. While on drive to Thekkady enjoy the drive as the road winds through the thick jungles and rich plantation. Upon arrival, check in at one of our enlisted hotels in the city. In the afternoon proceed to Periyar Wildlife Tiger Reserve to enjoy the jeep safari. Periyar is a veritable paradise of elephants. Scores of them can be witnessed bathing and swimming here. Later in the evening you may enjoy boat ride at Periyar Lake. Overnight stay at the hotel.
In the morning after breakfast, head straight to Kumarakom. The place proves to be a paradise for bird watchers. On reaching Kumarakom pay a visit to the bird sanctuary. After bird watching head to the hotel for check-in and breakfast. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. You may indulge in water sports like water skiing and wind sailing. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Post breakfast leave for Alleppey and then check-in in to Backwater Resort. Afternoon explore the surroundings. Evening optional Sunset Boat Cruise. Overnight stay at Resort.
On arrival in Alleppey, check into one our listed backwater houseboats. Refresh yourself by relaxing for a while in your rooms. Experience the beauty of Alleppey backwaters for the majestic scenery they offer. Watch the sunset on this floating villa. Overnight stay on your houseboat.
In the morning drive towards Kovalam. Check-in at one of the listed hotels, on arrival. After relaxing for a while move out for an excursion to Kovalam Beach. The beach is ideal for various kind of water sports like Kayaking, surfing , skiing and swimming. You may pamper yourself with a body toning massage at any of the centers of your choice. Overnight stay at the hotel near the beach.
Next morning leave for Kanyakumari. On reaching Kanyakumari, pay a visit to some of the major tourist attractions like the Kanyakumari Temple, Sri Padaparai, Vivekananda Rock Memorial and Gandhi Memorial. Later in the evening drive back to Kovalam for an overnight stay in the same hotel.
In the morning wake up early and after breakfast, drive straight to Trivandrum. Pay a visit to the major tourist attractions like the Padmanabhaswami temple, Puthenmali Palace, Napier Art Museum & Gallery and the Museum Complex. After the visit get transferred to the Trivandrum airport to board a flight for your onward destination.
Our Quote- 3*Star
Price per person 02 Guests travelling together @ USD 645
Price per person 04 Guests travelling together @ USD 498
Our Quote- 4*Star
Price per person 02 Guests travelling together @ USD 815
Price per person 04 Guests travelling together @ USD 675
Our Quote- 5*Star
Price per person 02 Guests travelling together @ USD 990
Price per person 04 Guests travelling together @ USD 850
Hotels to be used/ Similar
|City||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|Cochin||Sea Lords Hotel||Radisson Blu||Holiday Inn|
|Munnar||Misty Mountain||Devonshire Greens|
|Periyar||Sliver Crest||Peppervine Hotel||Elephant Court|
|Kumarakom||Green Field Resort||Whispering Palms||Park Regis Aveda|
|Alleppey||Deshadan Resort||Ramada Alleppey||Vasundhara Sarovar Premier|
|Alleppey||Deluxe A/C Houseboat||Premium A/c Houseboat||Luxury Houseboat|
|Kovalam||Abad Harmonia||Travancore Heritage||Uday Samudra Leisure Beach Hotel|
- Accommodation 9 Nights on Double sharing on Bed & Breakfast basis. Except overnight houseboat on Full Board basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC Indigo based on 02 Persons and Toyota Innova based on 4 Persons.
- Assistance on Arrival and departure.
- Kathakali Dance Performance.
- Service of an English speaking guide for sightseeing as per the above program.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid from October 01st 2020 to March 31st 2021 except December 20th 2020 to January 10th 2021.
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
Identity Proof :
It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation & also need to carry original documents while traveling.
- For Non Resident Indians clients (NRI client) – copy of passport.
- For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
- For domestic clients – copy of Driving License / Voter ID Card / passport is mandatory.
Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Get a free quote
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 10 Days / 9 Night
- Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - ...