Spiti Motorcycle Tour is an adventure-filled journey to the Greater Himalayas. Bike riding through the challenging terrain is not just a hobby but a passion. Indian Holiday presents well-planned itinerary for Spiti Valley on Motorcycle Tour, an adventure of a lifetime. Hop onto a bike and begin your journey through Himalayas – high mountain passes like Rohtang & Kunzum, villages, valleys, towns and monasteries. Some places of interest include Shoja, Banjar Valley, Sangala, Kalpa, Kaza, Nako, Key Monastery, Langza, and the beautiful Chandra Tal.
The Bike tour starts from Manali and concludes in Manali. Thrilling roads, stay in camps, wonderful views, challenge and bliss of the incredible Spiti Valley are included on your 9-Days and 8-Nights Bike tour itinerary.
- Explore the beautiful Banjar Valley.
- Driving past high-altitude passes such as Jalori Pass and Rohtang Pass.
- Stay in camps.
- Exploring the beautiful villages such as Shoja, Sarhan and Sangla, surrounded by Himalayan peaks.
- Leisure time at the scenic villages like Khab, Tabo, Dnakhar, Loser etc.
- Visit to the very popular Key Monastery, near Kaza.
- Visit to Chandra Tal Lake.
Morning arrival in the beautiful hill station of Manali. Our tour assistant helps you in getting transferred to the hotel where you complete the check-in formalities. After relaxing for a while, head to the site where your bikes are parked. The group is given all the information about this machine and about the journey. It is now time for enjoying a ride on your bike. Explore the peaceful Hamta Valley. Familiarize yourself with the way of driving on dirt roads, meandering bends and rugged landscape. Savor the surrounding scenery. In the evening, back to the hotel.
Overnight stay in Manali.
On day 2, have your breakfast, get onto your bike and start driving towards the pristine Banjar valley. You drive past the beautiful villages of Naggar / Kais / Bhuntar. This journey includes a climbing ride towards Jalori Pass. After around one and a half hours' climb and driving along the river, arrive at Shoja, right below the Jalori Pass. Complete the check-in at the hotel. Savor lunch here. Take some rest for a while. Later, explore the place on-foot. The evening time is at leisure and you can indulge in the activities of your interest.
In the morning, after breakfast, get ready to proceed to Sangala, driving over the Jalori Pass. Enjoy the ride through outer Siraj valley and the lovely villages of Rampur Wangtu, and Karchham. As you ride your bike, treat your eyes to the stunning views of the snow-clad peaks and lush environs. Later afternoon arrival in the most beautiful valley of Himachal, Sangala valley, also known as Baspa Valley. After check-in, proceed for visiting the Kamru Fort – the oldest fort in Himachal and the Sangala Village where if you want, you can interact with the locals.
Stay overnight in Sangala.
On the 5th day of the tour, in the morning, hop onto your bike and leave Sangala. Begin your journey towards Kalpa, the Headquarter of Kinnaur District. The distance between the two places is around 70 km. Drive the bike along the River Sutlej till Khab village. On the way, halt to explore Riiba, Lippa, Jangi and Pooh Villages, which are located close to each other. Later, you visit the confluence of River Spiti and River Khab. Continue your journey and reach Nako, Complete the check-in at the Hotel. Relax in this beautiful mountain town.
In the morning, the road journey from Nako to Kaza begins. On the way, halt to visit village Chango and village Sumra. Both of these tranquil and splendid villages are placed on the banks of a small lake. Later, stop at Tabo and visit the magnificent Tabo Monastery. Thereafter, start driving and halt at village Dnakhar, explore the place on your own. Then continue your bike ride towards Kaza. Transfer to the Hotel and complete the check-in formalities.
On day 8, in the morning, visit the Key Monastery, located at a distance of 12 km from Kaza. Located on the top of a hill, this Tibetan Monastery is centuries old and is a web of rooms and corridors. The biggest monastery of Spiti Valley and the former religious training centre for the Lamas, it houses a number of valuable Thangka paintings. Later on, visit the smaller Gompa in Kibber, around 9 km from Key Monastery. Lying at an altitude of 13,792 feet above the sea level, Kibber is the highest permanently inhabited village of the region. After exploring the place, start your bike ride to Village Langza, lying on a high area in the Spiti Valley. From here, savor breathtaking views of the Gaya Peak, with a height of 6000 m. In the evening, drive back to Kaza.
After relishing breakfast, start riding your bike towards Chandra Tal Lake. On the way, drive past the beautiful villages of Spiti Valley such as Rangric, Pangmo, Hall, Kito, and Loser. As you drive past village Loser, you drive on Kunzum pass, 4600 m. From the pass, you can enjoy a view of the Chandra Bhag ranges. Continue your drive from Kunzum to Chandra Tal. As you reach, set-up a camp on the banks of the Lake. If time and energy permit, you can explore the place on your own.
Stay overnight at Chandra Tal Camp.
Today is the last day of the tour when you early morning leave for Mandi, driving through Batal, Chota Dhara, and Chatru. Take a short break at Chatru for refreshment and tea. You can relax and freshen up here. Later, continue to bike ride to Manali, via the very popular Rohthang Pass. Take a short halt here to savor the views. Finally drive down to Manali. Check into the hotel.
Stay overnight in Manali.
On the last day of the tour, the morning is at leisure. You can relax in your room. Afternoon departure by Volvo to Delhi.
Minimum 10 Pax Traveling Together
|350 cc 01 BIKE||02 PERSON||TWIN SHARING||INR 33,500|
|350 cc 01 BIKE||SINGLE PERSON||TWIN SHARING||INR 36,800|
|350 cc 01 BIKE||SINGLE PERSON||SINGLE SHARING||INR 42,600|
|500 cc 01 BIKE||02 PERSON||TWIN SHARING||INR 39,100|
|HIMALAYAN BIKE||02 PERSON||TWIN SHARING||INR 46,000|
Fixed Departure Dates for 2018
|June 2018||15, 23|
|July 2018||06, 15, 27|
|August 2018||03, 12, 24|
|September 2018||02, 11|
Supplement for Volvo Tickets Delhi - Manali - Delhi @ INR 2800 Per Tickets
Suggestive Hotels we are using
|Destination||Hotels to be used or similar|
|Manali||Hotel Celebrity/ Imperial Palace/ Tap Rooms|
|Banjar||Raja House/ Similar|
|Sanga||Hotel Prakash/ Hotel Royal Castle|
|Nako||Kinner Camp House/ Reo Purguil|
|Kaza||Hotel Snow Lion/ Hotel Sakya Abode/ Hotel Deyzor|
|Chandertal||Tenzin Deluxe Camp|
- Accommodation in mentioned on DBL sharing basis/from Leh to Manali DBL Share base. Check in/ out time is 12 noon.
- Meal Plan MAPI. (Breakfast + Dinner)
- One back up Vehicle + 1 Bike 350cc Royal Enfield.
- One Enfield 350cc standard Motorcycle per rider and as per the above itinerary.
- One Mechanic for the entire tour.
- BACKUP VEHICLE 1 BALERO CAMPER or /Tempo traveler.
- Basic spares for the motorcycles. (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Accompanied co - coordinator for the entire tour. (not riding motorbike)
- Helmet we will provide.
- Entrances to place of visit & Inner line permit. (camera fee not included)
Note: Before starting the tour from Manali, clients will have to make a security deposit of Rs. 5,000 per bike. Once the tour comes to an end, the full amount will be returned to the client at the ending point provided there is no damage to the bike.
Cost Does Not Include:
Any airfare/ train fare, Fuel for Bike, Gloves, Kneepad, Ride Jacket, Ride Trouser any other meal than mentioned in itinerary, any personal or travel Insurance, tips, gratuities, portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks or any other expenses of personal nature, any item not specified under cost inclusions.
Our cost does not include the following services:
- Travel Insurance.
- Any Transport or Guide services.
- Any peak season supplement.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- GST 5% extra on total billing.
- All taxes included in our rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra as applicable.
- The above-mentioned cost is valid for mentioned dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- The normal hotel check in / check out time is 1400 / 1200 hrs.
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- For detailed Terms & conditions of our company, please click: https://www.tourism-of-india.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- 9 Days / 8 Night
- Manali - Banjar Valley – Sh...