Are you looking for a Jyotirlinga tour package from Mumbai? Search no more. Maharashtra Jyotirlinga Tour with Shirdi is best for you. This 5 Days / 4 Nights tour package takes you to the famous Jyotirlingas Temples in Maharashtra. The tour package covers destinations like Mumbai, Bhimashankar, Shirdi, Shani Shingnapur, Grishneshwar, and Trimbakeshwar. With this tour, you can ensure yourself with a comfortable and hassle-free visit to the holy Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
The city of dreams, Mumbai is one destination which takes you to another world which presents a blend of a traditional ambiance and urban lifestyle. The place has a unique energetic charm which promises to sway away the heart of every traveler. On reaching Mumbai railway station/ airport, meet our ihpl representative who will help you take a transfer to the hotel. Check-in to the hotel and freshen up. Later, step out to enjoy sightseeing around this beautiful place. You can begin by visiting Shree Siddhivinayak Temple to seek the blessings of Lord Ganesha. After this, visit the Gateway of India, Marine Drive, Colaba Market and Prince of Wales Museum. Return to the hotel after this long day of sightseeing and have a comfortable overnight stay.
This morning, you take a transfer to your next destination, Bhimashankar. Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga is known to have one of the 12 highly sacred Jyotirlingas in India. The star attraction of this place is the sacred Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga which is considered to be one of holiest Jyotirlinga out of the 12 Jyotirlinga of Shiva's. The temple is set amid the backdrop of greenery.
After having your breakfast, start driving towards Bhimashankar, which is around 220 kms from Mumbai. On reaching Bhimashankar, check-in to the hotel. Visit the Bhimashankar Temple and seek blessings of Lord Shiva. In the evening, you can visit Bhimashankar Wildlife Sanctuary and explore the natural beauty of the place. Later, return to the hotel for dinner. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Munch your breakfast early in the morning and then leave for Shirdi. Shirdi is located at a distance of around 183 kms from Bhimashankar. Shirdi is a small town which is well-known across the world for the saint Sai Baba. Shirdi is an important pilgrimage site and people from all over visit this place to seek the blessings of Sai Baba.
On reaching Shirdi, visit Samadhi Mandir, Khandoba Temple and Shri Sai Baba Sansthan Complex. Later, drive towards Shani Shingnapur which is 65 km from Shirdi. The place is believed to be the home of Lord Shaneshwara who is known to be the personification of the planet Saturn. Visit the temple and pay homage to Lord Shanidev. Later, in the evening proceed to Aurangabad, at a distance of 80 km. Overnight stay in hotel at Aurangabad.
Begin your morning with a visit to Grishneshwar Temple. Grishneshwar Jyotilinga is also home to one of the 12 Jyotirlingas. The temple here is architecturally beautiful which is likely to leave you spellbound. The divine bliss you experience here is worth chersihing. Later, drive towards Nasik. Overnight stay in hotel.
Early morning drive towards Trimbakeshwar. Dedicated to Lord Shiva, the temple is a famous attraction and a number of devotees visit every year. Later, return back to the hotel for breakfast and then leave for Mumbai and drop at the Mumbai airport.
|Destination||With Standard Hotel||With Deluxe Hotel|
|Mumbai (1 night)||Airline International||Oriental Aster|
|Bhimashankar (1 night)||Blue Mormon||Blue Mormon|
|Aurangabad (1 night)||Vijay Residency||Hotel Keys|
|Nasik (1 night)||Panchvati Hotel||Hotel Ibis|
|Price on per person basis||With Standard Hotel||With Deluxe Hotel|
|For 2 Persons||INR 19,500 Per person||INR 23,500 Per person|
|For 4 Persons||INR 14,500 Per Person||INR 18,500 Per Person|
|For 6 Persons||INR 12,000 Per Person||INR 15,200 Per Person|
|Extra Adult||INR 3,900 Per Person||INR 6,200 Per Person|
|Child without bed||INR 2,500 Per Person||INR 3,900 Per Person|
- Accommodation with Breakfast.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Ac Indigo (for 2 or 3 persons), Ac Innova (For 4 to 6 persons)/ Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services.
- Any Air fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- Travel Insurance.
NOTE: Above rate is valid from 1st October 2018 to 31st March 2019 except long weekend and any festive season.
- All taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, etc are as applicable on date. Any future hike on same would be charged extra.
- The attached rates are valid for the given dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your.
- Booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs.
- For detailed Terms & conditions of our company, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- We hope we have covered almost all the points and we are sure – you would have many questions and clarification as we go along building a memorable tour for you.
Enhance the delight of your holiday with add on experiences. Apart from the planned itinerary, these experiences will make your time all the more exciting. At an additional cost add some of the experiences suiting your interest, time availability and preference to your amazing holiday in India.
- 5 Days / 4 Night
- Mumbai – Bhimashankar – S...