Goa is one of the top tourist destinations not just in India, but all over the world and has myriad of reasons to do so. Beaches in Goa are simply among the best in India. Categorized as North and South Goa, they host the most happening parties, offer various kinds of watersports and allow a great time sunbathing or simply relaxing.
Our 5-day North and South Goa tour lets you explore the myriad charm of the smallest state of India. Explore forts, churches, spice plantations, flea markets, several casinos, exciting river cruises and scrumptious gastronomy with this brilliant itinerary.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
On your arrival at Dabolim International Airport at Goa, meet our representative. Get assisted with smooth transfer to resort. Check-in and freshen up. Rest of the day is at your own leisure which you can spend relaxing or exploring the charming delights of Goa on your own.
Overnight stay at resort.
Wake up to the bliss of Goa. After a relaxed breakfast at the resort, proceed to drive to Old Goa, the Heritage capital of Goa. Walk around the area and experience the world famous Churches of St Francis Xavier, Se Cathedral, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Monuments of St Cajetons Church, St Catherines Church, Tower of St. Augustine and Nunnery/Convent of St. Monica. Many of these relics of the Portuguese colonial rule of Goa are listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Later, continue visiting the pious old temples of Goa - Shantadurga Temple, Lord Mangueshi, an incarnation of Shiva, also known as the kuldevta of many Hindus in Goa especially of Saraswat Brahmins.
After sightseeing, drive to the capital of Goa - Panjim city. Here you can enjoy walk along the Latin Quarter of Goa, Mala Fontainhas, pay a visit to the State Museum and later see the pious Mary Immaculate church in City Square and end the day’s excursion by exploring the markets of Panaji.
Return to resort for overnight stay.
After breakfast at hotel, check out of the resort and begin your drive to North Goa. On arrival, check into the hotel in the northern region of Goa.
The day is at your own leisure which you can spend according to you own wish. The North Goa beaches are amazing to indulge in watersports, thriving nightlife, relaxing or trying the delicious gastronomy. The touristy delights makes for a fun-filled outing.
Overnight stay at hotel.
After a lavish breakfast at the hotel, get ready to drive to Vagator beach. This serene stretch of seashore in North Goa is under the gaze of the majestic Chapora Fort. One of the most beautiful beaches in Goa, here you can walk on the soft silver sands, enjoy a refreshing swim or go exploring its beautiful silver sandy stretch dotted with huge red cliffs and two fresh bubbling springs.
Later, move on for a visit to the Anjuna Beach. Breathtaking in its scenic beauty, the beautiful seashore is covered by uneven boulders that serve as a backdrop to many wonderful Goan rave parties. Watch the waves splash the boulders, bask in the laid-back bliss or try out the watersports such as parasailing, yachting and windsurfing, banana rides, etc.
The day’s sightseeing also includes Calangute Beach and Baga Beach, two popular beach destinations in Goa perfect for an excitement-driven day. Continue to Candolim beach, to explore the beautiful shores and the famous Light House, Aguada Fort and explore the ancient remains of the fort overlooking the Aguada.
Currently serving as the Central Jail, Fort Aguada is one of the largest as well as the best-preserved relic of the Portuguese era. Built in the early 17th century, the fort guarded the seaway entry into the River Mandovi and to protect Old Goa from potential enemy attacks.
Return back to hotel for an overnight stay.
Start the day with breakfast at the hotel. Later, pack your bags and check out. Drive to the Airport/ Railway Station for your journey to onward destination with fond memories of Goa holiday.
Price per person including taxes based on Minimum 02 Guests
@ INR 18,500 x 02 Adults = INR 37,000/-
Price per person including taxes based on Minimum 04 Guests
@ INR 16,500 x 04 Adults = INR 66,000/-
Price per person including taxes based on Minimum 06 Guests
@ INR 15,500 x 06 Adults = INR 93,000/-
Deluxe Hotel to be Used/ Similar
|City||Hotel or Similar||Room Category||Meals|
|South Goa||Goa Villagio||Superior||Breakfast|
|North Goa||Adamo The Bellus||Regency Room||Breakfast|
- Accommodation using Twin Sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast - As per above in the Hotels.
- Airport Transfers and local Sightseeing as per the Itineraryby Air – Conditioned Dzire (02 Guests) and Toyota Innova for 4-6 Guests/ Similar.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train ticket.
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid for the above mentioned dates.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html.
- All these rates are valid for Indian Nationals till 31st March 2019 (Except 20th Dec - 10th Jan and any long Weekend/ Holidays).
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- We hope we have covered almost all the points and if you would have any question and clarification, kindly do let us know to assist you.
- 5 Days / 4 Night