A case of nature’s abundance, with rich biodiversity, picturesque scenic beauty, offering complete satisfaction to its guests, Periyar National Park and Bird Sanctuary is one of the most popular wildlife reserves in Kerala. Short escape Periyar, is a meticulously-planned tour package of 2 nights and 3 days, to explore the gems of Periyar, if you do not have much time in your hand. This national park is known for housing exotic flora and fauna, as well as offering interesting boat rides clubbed with wildlife viewing.
Short Escape to Periyar
Cochin - Thekkady (Periyar) - Cochin
- Boat ride and wildlife safari in Periyar
- Nature walk/ Leisure activities
After you arrive in Cochin, our tour representative helps you with an assisted transfer to Periyar. The road journey takes around 4 hours and is a scenic one. Afternoon arrival in Periyar, followed by check-in formalities at the resort. The rest of the day is at leisure. Explore the surroundings on your own. You can embark on a leisure walk. One of the 27 tiger reserves in India, Periyar national park and tiger reserve is a storehouse of endemic, rare, and endangered flora and fauna. It is one of those wildlife reserves in India that remain open even in monsoon season.
Day 2 of your tour is going to be an exciting when you will spend the day having a rendezvous with the exotic wildlife of the region. The morning starts with the popular boar ride in Lake Periyar. This boat ride is of around one and a half hour where you can spot birds, deer, elephants and boars on the banks of the Lake. Next you can try elephant safari or jeep safari. This national park is home to exotic animal and bird species including tiger, gaur, elephant, Nilgiri langur, Indian wild dog, barking deer, Sambar, King Cobra, Python, darter, kingfisher, great Malabar hornbill and so on.
Post breakfast, on the last day of the tour, get an assisted transfer to Cochin Airport/Railway station for your onward journey.
Price per person including taxes based on 05 Guests Travelling Together @ INR 7, 900 /-
Standard Hotel (5*)to be Used / Similar
|City||Hotel or Similar||Room Category||No. of Nights|
|Periyar||Spice Village – CGH Earth||Spice Garden Cottage||02 Nights|
- Accommodation on 02 double room with 01 extra bed.
- Daily Meals- Only Breakfast in above mention Hotel.
- Airport / Hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Toyota Innova car / similar.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Air Fare.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel / Transport rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions: For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 3 Days / 2 Night
- Cochin - Thekkady (Periyar) -...