A case of nature’s abundance, with rich biodiversity, picturesque scenic beauty, offering complete satisfaction to its guests, Periyar National Park and Bird Sanctuary is one of the most popular wildlife reserves in Kerala. Short escape Periyar, is a meticulously-planned tour package of 2 nights and 3 days, to explore the gems of Periyar, if you do not have much time in your hand. This national park is known for housing exotic flora and fauna, as well as offering interesting boat rides clubbed with wildlife viewing.
Short Escape to Periyar
Cochin - Thekkady (Periyar) - Cochin
- Boat ride and wildlife safari in Periyar
- Nature walk/ Leisure activities
After you arrive in Cochin, our tour representative helps you with an assisted transfer to Periyar. The road journey takes around 4 hours and is a scenic one. Afternoon arrival in Periyar, followed by check-in formalities at the resort. The rest of the day is at leisure. Explore the surroundings on your own. You can embark on a leisure walk. One of the 27 tiger reserves in India, Periyar national park and tiger reserve is a storehouse of endemic, rare, and endangered flora and fauna. It is one of those wildlife reserves in India that remain open even in monsoon season.
Day 2 of your tour is going to be an exciting when you will spend the day having a rendezvous with the exotic wildlife of the region. The morning starts with the popular boar ride in Lake Periyar. This boat ride is of around one and a half hour where you can spot birds, deer, elephants and boars on the banks of the Lake. Next you can try elephant safari or jeep safari. This national park is home to exotic animal and bird species including tiger, gaur, elephant, Nilgiri langur, Indian wild dog, barking deer, Sambar, King Cobra, Python, darter, kingfisher, great Malabar hornbill and so on.
Post breakfast, on the last day of the tour, get an assisted transfer to Cochin Airport/Railway station for your onward journey.
Our Price Based on Per Person
|Pax||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|02 Guests||INR 10750||INR 11000||INR 14600|
|04 Guests||INR 8600||INR 8950||INR 12400|
HOTELS ENVISAGED AS UNDER OR SIMILAR:
|Destination||Nights||3 star Hotels||4 star Hotels||5 star Hotels|
|Periyar||02||Silver Crest||Hotel Peppervine||Elephant Court|
- Accommodation in hotels mentioned above or similar on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Air-conditioned transport (private).
- Boat ride at Lake Periyar
- All currently applicable taxes (5% GST as of now)
- Travel Insurance.
- Any airfare
- Services of Local English Speaking Guide during sightseeing only.
- All entrance fees to the monuments.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions:For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 3 Days / 2 Night
- Cochin - Thekkady (Periyar) -...