Dubai is one of those cities where charm is endless, attractions are world-class, and fun is for everyone. And this list of places to visit in Dubai is mirroring all these things beautifully. But, how does it feel if you have enjoyed the vacation but later you get to know that you missed something special there?
Is it not something that makes you a little bit sad? But fret not because we have covered the best tourist places to visit in Dubai by keeping some special things for each place to make your Dubai trip remarkable.
Knowing the Dubai tourist places for a family is not just enough to make your trip more compelling. Agree? You need to know the extra information, like tips and best experience of each place that make it a worth-visit.
By following what we say, we have provided the list of best places to visit in Dubai for family, which will help you to make your trip more entertaining, relaxing, and memorable.
List of 10 Best Tourist Places in Dubai with Family
- Dubai Frame
- Palm Jumeirah
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Dubai Miracle Garden
- Al Bastakiya
- Dubai Dolphinarium
- Mall of The Emirates
- Dubai Safari Parka
The glitzy Dubai is full of incredible architecture, and Dubai Frame is one of them that has the record of world’s largest frame structure. Notably, Dubai attractions are scattered everywhere, and what else is better than observing them from the sky.
In other words, this frame allows you to see the old districts of Dubai from the north and modern cityscapes from the south. Indeed, you can see Deira’s Old town to Dubai Marina through a panoramic view from this frame.
No doubt that Dubai Frame is one of the most amazing places to visit in Dubai that has different attractions like galleries and shops. In fact, the sky deck of this frame is made up of crack-proof glass that makes you feel like you are walking in the air.
And it is better to visit in the evening to witness the amazing sunset from such a height that will leave you spellbound. Overall, visiting the Dubai Frame is an opportunity to observe the past and present of Dubai at the same time with two perspectives.
Essential Tips for Dubai Frame
- It is better to plan your visit in the morning or during sunset for a better experience.
- If you visit on weekdays to avoid the crowd.
- You can book your ticket in advance to reserve your place.
- You need to dress well before entering to Dubai Frame
Things to do Near Dubai Frame
- Explore Zabeel Park
- Witness Light Structures at Dubai Garden Glow
- Enjoy Shopping at Karama Shopping Complex
This palm-shaped artificial island is one of the most popular tourist places in Dubai. And if there is something that expresses the beauty of this city, it is the Palm Jumeirah that has loads of attractions, experiences, and opportunities for different fun and thrill.
Because of a multitude of attractions like Aquaventure Waterpark and the Lost Chambers Aquarium, it has become the hotspot of Dubai.
In view of a complete range of entertainment for all ages, your search for the best places to visit in Dubai with family ends here. If you want to capture the bird’s eye view of the island, you can take a helicopter ride.
And if you want some dose of thrill to the complete view experience, skydiving must be your choice for it. Identically, you can also choose to relax with cool waves and beachy vibes at the beaches. All in all, there is no doubt that it is one of the major projects of Dubai tourism that deserve all the admiration and your visit.
Essential Tips for Palm Jumeirah
- The best time to visit Palm Jumeirah is between November to April. And to avoid the crowd, January and February are good options.
- Follow all rules and regulations for water activities on the coastline of the Palm Jumeirah islands.
- It Is better to keep yourself hydrated and avoid the beaches in the high peak of summertime.
Things to do in Palm Jumeirah
- Enjoy Sailing on a yacht.
- Get a dose of thrill with skydiving.
- Take a tour of speed boating.
- Get the complete view of the island through a City Circuit helicopter tour.
- Do not forget to enjoy the Coffee spa treatment at Talise Ottoman Spa.
We said Dubai, you heard the Burj Khalifa right? It is true because this superlative city has so many things to offer, but Burj Khalifa has a different fan base. It is currently the tallest tower in the world that has observational decks to see Dubai with a 360-degree view.
There is no doubt that Burj Khalifa is one of the best places to see in Dubai for Family. And no matter the theme of your vacation, it truly deserves your visit. Apart from observing the view, you can also have a virtual reality experience of Burj Khalifa’s pinnacle.
Many restaurants serve delicious cuisines and give your taste buds a phenomenal treat. As a matter of fact, you can see the other attraction from this building through its observational deck. And the experience of observing the city from Burj Khalifa at night is just something else.
But remember that Dubai Fountain is one of the Dubai famous places near Burj Khalifa that should not be missed at any cost. Identically, the dancing fountain is the one that gives you a lifetime experience as you can see the extraordinary syncing of light, water, and music.
Essential Tips for Burj Khalifa
- You can book your tickets in advance for the observation deck in Burj Khalifa
- Plan your visit during weekdays to avoid crowds in observational decks.
- It is better to plan during the evening time to witness the sunset view.
Things to do in Burj Khalifa
- Take a Dubai Fountain Lake Ride.
- Explore the Burj Khalifa Park.
- Get the best dining Experience at AT.MOSPHERE.
- .Enjoy the fountain show from the top of the Burj Khalifa.
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
The idea of an underwater zoo is a reality in Dubai that offers a unique mix of enthralling experiences and various activities. It is located in the Dubai Mall, one of the best attractions of Dubai for families that has the potential to keep you engaged with attractions, fascination, and fun.
With the Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, you can spot more than 140 species. Apart from it, there are ecological zones such as rainforest, rocky shore, and living ocean. And you can explore an underwater zoo, take glass-bottom boat tours, enjoy cage snorkeling and shark diving.
But the highlight of this place is the 48m long tunnel inside the aquarium. By walking through this tunnel, you will get an excellent view of the rainforest and the glittering world of the ocean. So, make sure to visit this one of the most popular Dubai tourist attractions to feel your heart with a blend of thrill and fun.
Essential Tips Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- Plan your visit in the evening to explore the Aquarium and Zoo to avoid the crowd.
- Purchasing ticket online to get the discount and escape the queue
- Arrive 10-30 minutes early from the activity to start.
- Follow the instructions that are given by the instructors.
Things that should not be missed
- The Glass Bottom Road Ride
- Dubai Ice Rink
- Penguin Encounter
- King Croc Encounter
- Otter Encounter
IMG Worlds of Adventure
Now we are on a roll of mentioning the best places to visit in Dubai with family that lead us to IMG Worlds of Adventure. It is one of the best amusement parks of Dubai that do justice with its name as it is a zone of different adventures.
Notably, this park has seven zones of adventure, which are dedicated to Marvel, Cartoon Network, and many more. But the IMG Boulevard and the Lost Valley – Dinosaur Adventure zones are unique concepts that will blow your mind. And the Thrilling rides and roller coasters have the responsibility to pump your adrenaline rush.
If you are visiting Dubai with kids, it is the right place that makes your kid happy. And it also allows you to weave some sweet memories with them.
Consequently, exploring this indoor amusement park is one of the best things to do in Dubai with kids. Because the amusement park is a true delight for kids and you must visit this park when you are in Dubai.
Essential Tips IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Do not miss a chance to witness the live stage show
- You can download the free App of this amusement park to skip the lines.
- The best time to visit this park is in the morning on any day.
- Pregnant women are not allowed for rides and attractions.
Things to do in IMG World of Adventure
- Explore the Epic Zones of this indoor amusement park.
- Shopping from Haunted Hotel Story, World of Candy, and IMG Emporium.
- Enjoy foods at Popcorn Factory, Samosa House, and the Coffee House.
Also Checkout –10 Best Things to Do in Dubai with Kids for a Great Vacation
Dubai Miracle Garden
As we already know that most of the attractions of Dubai are either record-breaking or world famous. And by looking at this, the Dubai Miracle Garden is next on our list of best tourist places in Dubai.
It is the world’s largest natural flower garden that has different kinds of attractions, entertainment, and first-class dining experience. This beautiful garden is one of the best things to see in Dubai that offers 150 million flowers in full bloom.
With fresh flowers, several models are being displayed like animals, vehicles, the Burj Khalifa, and many more. To click Instagram-worthy pictures, you will find many beautiful spots like heart passage and butterfly passage.
Apart from exploring the park, you can enjoy some fun activities with Amphitheatre and Trampoline parks in Miracle Garden of Dubai. But, if you want to unwind yourself in peace, you can relax at the Cabanas. If you are looking for places to visit in Dubai in January, Dubai Miracle Garden is one of the best answers for you.
Essential Tips Dubai Miracle Garden
- The Park is open only between the months of November to March.
- It is better to plan your tour according to the opening and closing hours of the park.
- You will need around 3 hours to explore this park completely.
- Do not forget to click the pictures that will grace the grid of your Instagram.
Things to do in Dubai Miracle Garden
- Enjoy shopping from Souvenir Shop and Disney Merchandise.
- Explore The Dubai Butterfly Garden.
- Admire Flower structure of Disney characters, Heart passage.
It is a place where you will see the historical roots of Dubai with a touch of culture. And visiting Al Bastakiya is one of the best things to do in Dubai with Family for you. Here, you will get to know how Dubai was before its great transformation.
This district is proof that ruins can be beautiful in so many ways. Moreover, the buildings of Al Bastakiya are made up of traditional materials like wood and mud.
As you unleash the beauty of this place, you will realize that culture and art have a great combination that makes it one of the must-visit places of Dubai. Besides that, you will find a modern mosque that reflects astounding architecture.
Each and everything about this place is majestically beautiful that keeps you entertained throughout a visit. Your Dubai trip is not complete until you visit Old Dubai. The feel of this place is totally different from the Dubai that you know. And exploring this part of this glamorous city makes your trip remarkable.
Essential Tips Al Bastakiya
- It is better to wear light clothes while enjoying the outside tour.
- Keep your phone charged and carry a power bank while visiting there.
- Plan your Journey for Al Bastakiya in advance to enjoy the best of the trip.
Things to do in Al Bastakiya
- Enjoy shopping, sightseeing, and photography.
- Explore the Historical Buildings Section and Dar Al Nadwa.
- Get a great insight into the culture through art café, art gallery, cultural center.
There is a wide range of entertainment in Dubai, and it is true with the Dubai Dolphinarium. It is one of the most popular places to visit in Dubai with family and is counted as the best amusement venue for family fun.
This fun zone is located near the Creekside park in Dubai and has fish farms and coral reefs. This unique attraction is designed to educate visitors about dolphins around the world and the need for the protection of such endangered marine life.
The highlight of this place is the performance of Dolphins and seals. During the performance, these cute animals dance, juggle, paint, and even play basketball. And the best part about this Dolphinarium is that you have an opportunity to swim with Dolphins.
Identically, there are many events and parties hosted by this amusement place. And some educational activities are also performed by Dolphin experts. Undoubtedly, visiting the Dubai Dolphinarium is one of the top things to do in Dubai.
Essential Tips Dubai Dolphinarium
- Do not forget to carry your additional clothes if you are planning for swimming.
- Follow all the instructions for each section of the Dubai Dolphinarium.
- If you have a fear of water, it is advised to avoid swimming and enjoy some other activities.
Things to do in Dubai Dolphinarium
- Attend the Dolphin 7 Seal shows and Bird shows.
- Get the unique experience of swimming with dolphins
- Enjoy 5D and 7D Cinema for a distinctive experience.
- Visit the Mirror Maze for some fun time.
Mall of The Emirates
Dubai and the shopping have a great combination that gives your vacation a touch of perfection. Thankfully, there are many places to visit in Dubai for shopping. But one of the must-visit places is the Mall of The Emirates that have different modes of entertainment, including the Ski Dubai, one of the best tourist attractions of Dubai.
At Ski Dubai, you will have the opportunity to indulge in activities like skiing, snowboarding, chairlifts, and ziplining. In fact, you can also meet the penguins at a fantastic show of penguins.
The combination of shopping, entertainment, and dining under one roof is magical that you can experience with this mall. Apart from world-class luxurious brands, there are many ways to enjoy fun in this mall. Dreamscape, magic planet and theatre are part of the mall that keep you entertained.
Around the new year, this mall is becoming heaven for shopaholics. So, make sure to add this mall to your list of the best places to visit in Dubai in January.
Essential Tips Mall of The Emirates
- Shop opening hours in the mall is between 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- If you want to shop for refined gold, visit Dubai Gold Souk around this mall.
- The cost of electronic gadgets is low, so make sure to grab the best things for you.
Things to do in Mall of The Emirates
- Chill out with your friends and family at VOX Cinemas.
- Enjoy deep relaxation at SensAsia Urban Spa.
- Observe the activities of penguins in Ski Dubai of the mall.
Dubai Safari Park
If you think that Dubai is all about high-high buildings, art, culture, and fun, it is time to introduce the extraordinary wildlife. Dubai Safari Park is home to around 3000 animals including the African Elephant and some rare species of birds.
This wildlife park of Dubai is one of the most unique places in Dubai as it allows interactive activities, awareness programs, and feeding opportunities to the magnificent animals by hand.
The picturesque lakes and lush landscaping of this park are eye-catching factors. And the bird shows, safari, and one dedicated Kids farm make it one of the must-visit places of Dubai for families.
Your Dubai sightseeing becomes more captivating by exploring the Dubai Safari Park. But it is better to get complete information about the park regarding the opening and closing time.
Essential Tips Dubai Safari Park
- It is mandatory to wear respectful clothing and cover the shoulders and knees.
- Outside foods are not allowed in Dubai Safari Park.
- The photographers of the park can capture the pictures that you can collect from the Main Building Souvenir Photos counter.
- Keep yourself hydrated while visiting the park.
- Do not forget to apply sunscreen to your body.
Things to do in Dubai Safari Park
- Explore the Kid’s farm and other villages of this park.
- Enjoy the Safari tour to observe the wildlife.
- Shop from the souvenirs shops.
- Get a unique experience by attending the different kinds of bird shows.
Dubai has a perfect balance of adventure and peace with a touch of modernity and beautiful culture. And these mentioned tourist places in Dubai prove that to you. Now, you have a clear picture of each place that you should visit to make your vacation more compelling.
Dubai is unique and charming in so many ways, and it is your time to experience this in your style. Book your Dubai tour packages from Indian Holiday and make some memories that last forever.