Sunburn Festival(Last Updated 17 May, 2022)
Sunburn Festival, India’s biggest Electronic Dance Music Festival, attracts more than 3 million people and hundreds of artists every year. After years of being held on Vagator Beach in Goa, it can once again be organized here in 2022. The actual venue is yet to be announced.
The CEO of Sunburn, Karan Singh said in a statement that they are thrilled to announce that the most happening festival of the year, Sunburn is back with a renewed passion and fans from all over the world are now welcomed with open arms to come together and ‘Live, Love, and Dance Again’ in Goa.
The event celebrated its tenth anniversary in 2016. From 2016 to 2018, the event was celebrated in Pune for 3 seasons and again shifted back to Vagator in 2019. In 2022, Sunburn will be celebrating its 16th edition from December 28th to December 30th, 2022. It will be a three-day event with the theme ‘The Future is Now’, imbibing the very best of Electronic Dance Music in Goa.
The sultry beaches of Goa are ready to welcome their beloved audience in 2022. It will captivate the masses with its electric vibe and spectacular performances by some of the greatest names in this genre. Goa is always set to usher in the New Year with some great music, dance, and food and we’ll get to groove to the EDM in 2022!
Here is Everything to know about Sunburn Festival Goa 2022
Where and When to celebrate Sunburn 2022?
Whoever said money can’t buy you happiness clearly doesn’t know about the Sunburn festival. One of Asia’s biggest music festivals, Sunburn Goa 2022 will be held in Goa on 28th, 29th, and 30th December 2022. The venue will be announced soon.
Get ready to have fun with friends at Sunburn Goa 2022. Keeping in mind the social distancing and safety measures, and this year’s Sunburn is going to make your life rocking again.
What is Sunburn ticket price?
If you haven’t already, book your pre-sale tickets at in.bookmyshow.com, which will be live on 18th May 2022 at 4 pm. If you register now, you will get exclusive access to 30% discounted Pre-Sale tickets.
You can book upto 10 tickets for you and your concert friends so they won’t miss out!
Sunburn festival was started in the year 2007 as the brainchild of Nikhil Chinapa and Percept Entertainment. For ten years now, it has been a highly anticipated event for its fans around the globe. After rocking the beaches of Goa and thrilling the minds of its people for many years, its venue was shifted to Pune in the year 2016.
The Sunburn Music Festival was started in 2007 and Candolim beach was decked for the biggest party of the year. And the tradition continues at the Vagator Beach for 10 consecutive years. It has been the most awaited event of the year. This year, once again, the people of Goa, as well as fans from India and abroad, are set to welcome this happening event once again.
Sunburn Festival is all about electronic music, dance, and delicious food. With more than 120 international and homegrown acts across 7 stages, the celebrations in 2022 will also be doubled. The festival showcases handpicked techno artists along with some of the most renowned DJ’s both domestic and international. Some of the genres of music that make the event exciting and lively are Trance, House, Techno, Drum & Bass, Psy-trance, and others.
Befitting this year’s theme of ‘The Future in Now’, you will see the future of EDM carried by some of the top-class productions featuring laser, SFX, high-quality acoustics, and pyrotechnics. Other than these, visitors will also be able to enjoy the thrill of bungee jumping, Ferris wheel, zip line, and more games & entertainment.
Another big draw of the Sunburn Party is the huge line-up of international celebrities who attend it. The Sunburn Festival in Goa 2022 has the participation of some of the biggest names in the business Alan Walker, Ksmr, and also the newly declared Yellow Claw.
Not only this, but in 2022, you will see Sunburn joining hands with many Pan-India clubs to exhibit the live stream of the events, making it a celebration all over India. After-parties for all the party freaks will be organized as well which will include the leading international and Indian acts.
You will be left captivated with the grandeur surrounding the event, along with the brilliant management for the entire program, evidence of which are the enormous stages that will hosts the entire event in 2022. To call it simply a music festival would be a misnomer, the celebrations surrounding it lend it the appearance of a carnival. The event also gives visitors the chance to enjoy the Goan experience and explore its historical legacy.
The Sunburn festival Goa blows one's mind with its colossal structures and elaborate productions including Asia’s largest single stage. It’s not just a music festival, it’s a carnival. Markets, delicious food shacks, drinks, water sports, and parties entertain guests. Relish the Goan experience during the festival. Goa also boasts of peaceful beaches, elegant churches, traditional villages, wildlife sanctuaries, spice plantations, and adventure sports.
Booking Tips for Sunburn Goa
- Sunburn is a three-day festival and has different kinds of tickets available. You can choose from daily passes, passes for all days, after party tickets, and more.
- An early entry pass is also available, which is cheaper than other passes. This pass allows you to enter the arena by 2 - 3 pm and re-entry is prohibited.
- Pre-sale tickets will only be given to the registered users only.
- There will be a box office on the day of the event this year. But you can also book the tickets in advance to avoid last-minute hassles.
- You can also book food and beverage coupons online.
- People with a VIP pass can also relish food and drinks at a separate platform located at special stalls.
- You can get wristbands/tickets at the office counter at the Solaris Weekend Sunburn Goa 2022 venue. You have to bring your valid e-ticket copy and only then will you be allowed to enter the event.
- You must be above 18 years to enter the Sunburn event in Goa. If you are below 18, you must have an adult with you.
- Once the tickets are purchased, they cannot be refunded.
- Carry a valid ID proof, for example, driver’s incense, PAN Card, or a passport.
- 10 tickets per transaction can be purchased
What are dos and don'ts during Sunburn in Goa?
- Carry light and comfortable clothes as Goa is not so cold in December. As you will be dancing throughout the day, pack your summer favorites to Sunburn.
- Wear flat footwear to the festival. Heels are a no-no when you will be on your feet all day.
- A high SPF sunscreen is very important to avoid tan lines all over your body.
- Carry smaller digital cameras instead of heavy DSLRs. The former are handy when you want to capture the music concert on your camera lens.
- All social media lovers must carry their power banks and phone/laptop charges to the event.
- Always carry a backpack with essentials like an extra pair of clothes, deodorant, wet wipes, gum, etc.
- Try all your bargaining skills at the food and drinks counters, and enjoy a good deal.
- Keep a check on the Happy Hours during the festival for extra drinks.
- Avoid carrying any food items, alcohol, cigarettes, or illegal items. You will be thoroughly scanned at the entry gates.
- Do not wear gold and diamond jewelry to the event. Avoid unwanted attention and enjoy the event without any worries.
- Don’t forget to take an identification proof with you as people under 18 are strictly not allowed.
- Drink responsibly and Have Fun!
Accommodation In and Around The Sunburn Festival
Goa is full of accommodation options to pick and choose from. Depending upon your budget and requirements, you can stay wherever you want. Also, Mumbai is one of the prominent cities and has many accommodation options ranging from low-budget to premium properties.
Sunburn Festival organizers also set up comfortable camps and service rooms that will give you a kick start for the event. But if you still wish to stay off the event grounds, then Doubletree by Hilton and Treebo Turtle Beach resort are great.
It’s the time for unlimited fun and festivities, getting lost in the celebrations and enjoying every moment of it. So what are you waiting for? Contact Indian Holiday today and celebrate India’s Biggest Cruise Festival and electrifying Solaris Weekend.