Dubai Shopping Festival
Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Destination Covered: Dubai – Abu Dhabi – Dubai
INR 32,000 per person
One of the most popular destinations in the world, the bustling Dubai city has several charms. The Dubai Shopping Festival tour by Indian Holiday, offers the best of sights and sounds of Dubai. This itinerary of 5 nights and 6 days is an unforgettable journey through the land of man-made wonders, offering innumerable sights to explore and shop. The package has been especially crafted for indulging in the exciting sightseeing, absolutely amazing experiences, pleasures of shopping and fun in Dubai.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We customize holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could customize a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable International tour.
Delightful Dubai Tour starts with your arrival at the Dubai International Airport. Meet the tour representative, who'll welcome and assist with transfer to your hotel. Check in to your room and enjoy the comforts.
In the evening, proceed for Dhow Cruise, riding down the Dubai stream. Ride the wooden liners laden with luxuries sightseeing along the famous Dubai Creek. Enjoy the lively music and finger-licking delights from a variety of Arabic cuisine. Do not miss the dancing lights on the skyscrapers of Dubai.
Overnight stay in Dubai.
Start the day with hearty breakfast. Later, you will be picked up from your hotel and taken on a half day city tour with an English speaking guide. The charming Dubai City has a pretty number of historic sites, man-made wonders and some awe-inspiring creations.
Start the tour with a photo-stop at Burj Al Arab, the sail-ship style landmark of Dubai. Next, proceed to Jumeirah, the beautiful palace area of Dubai, also home to the famous Jumeirah Mosque. Move on to the Sheikh Saeed House, the former residence of the royal family. Continue with the tour to Al Bastakiya, the old part of Dubai. Here visit the museum located in Al Fahidi Fort. Later, proceed for an unforgettable experience, the souks of Dubai. Here it's not just fruits and vegetables sold in huge numbers, there is gold, diamonds and pretty much every luxury you could imagine.
After a while of rest at your hotel room, you will be picked up from your hotel. You will go for desert safari with a BBQ dinner & Belly Dance program. Enjoy the golden spread of sands with photo-stops capturing exciting dunes and visit to a camel farm. Watch the beautiful sunset at the desert. Arrive at the campsite, where you will have the options of camel riding, sand boarding and get henna designs. The highlight of the evening is the delicious barbecue dinner accompanied with a shisha, the famous Arabic water pipe. Ending the evening with much delight, there are amazing belly dancers performing extraordinary around the campfire by starlight.
Overnight stay in Dubai hotel.
Day 3 of Delightful Dubai Tour starts with a sumptuous breakfast in the hotel. Later, proceed to the very top of the Burj Khalifa. The tallest tower in the world is a rare feat and a view of Dubai from the observation deck is amazing.
Proceed to explore the largest suspended aquarium in the world. 51 meters in length, 20 meters width and 11 meters' height, the 10-million litre Dubai aquarium tank is located on the ground level of the Dubai Mall. Thousands of aquatic animals, comprising over 140 species call it home. Over 300 sharks and rays live in this tank, including the largest collection of the sand tiger sharks in the world. Spend time exploring the marvelous underwater zoo.
Return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4 is for your leisure. Have a relaxed breakfast in the hotel, after which you are free to explore the city on your own. Spend the day shopping, as it's the best past time in the city. Shop till you drop as well as nourish your taste buds.
Overnight stay in the hotel.
Begin your day with a healthy breakfast in the hotel. Later you will be transferred to Abu Dhabi. The capital city of UAE is exhilarating and you can have a lot of fun with city tour. Cover the tourist attractions of Abu Dhabi, which include visit to the Grand Mosque. The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is a spectacular site considered to be the most sacred in the country.
Next part of the tour takes you to the Ferrari World. Known as the world's largest Indoor theme park, Ferrari World is located on the Yas Island of Abu Dhabi. There are more than 20 thrilling speed rides, stimulating rides to family friendly attractions. There are facilities for tourists of all ages and tastes. Spend time going on the rides or exploring the variety of Italian restaurants, international retail shops and entertainment joints.
Return to Dubai hotel for overnight stay.
Today is the last day of Delightful Dubai tour. Enjoy a healthy platter of breakfast. Check out of the hotel in the afternoon for shopping or any other activity of your leisure. In the evening, transfer to the airport to board your homebound flight.
- 05 Nights’ accommodation in Dubai hotel.
- Daily breakfast in the hotel. (Except Day 01)
- Marina Dhow Cruise with buffet.
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner. (Dune Bashing, Hina Painting, Tanoura Show & Belly Dance and More)
- Half day Dubai city tour.
- Shopping visit to Dubai Mall.
- Burj Khalifa tour at 124th floor.
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
- Abu Dhabi [Grand Mosque only] and Ferrari world tour. (Bronze Ticket)
- Return airport transfers in Dubai.
- All Tours & Transfers on Seat in Coach Basis.
- Airfare charges.
- UAE Visa + OK TO Board Fee.
- Airport Taxes.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Surcharges as applicable.
- Personal extras.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels then shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Rates are valid till 31st March 2018, except on blackout dates.
- Surcharges may apply during fairs, festivals, New Year, Christmas etc.
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Dubai – Abu Dhabi – Dubai