Dubai Shopping Festival 2019
Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Destination Covered: Dubai
INR 23,999 per person
One of the most popular destinations in the world, the bustling Dubai city has several charms. The Delightful Dubai Shopping Festival tour by Indian Holiday, offers the best of sights and sounds of Dubai. This itinerary of 4 nights and 5 days is an unforgettable journey through the land of man-made wonders, offering innumerable sights to explore and shop. The package has been especially crafted for indulging in the exciting sightseeing, absolutely amazing experiences, pleasures of shopping and fun in Dubai.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We customize holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could customize a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable International tour.
Arrive at the Dubai International Airport, where you will meet your tour representative. Avail a comfortable transfer to your hotel. Check in to your room and enjoy the comforts.
The day is at your own leisure which you can spend enjoying comforts of the hotel or go exploring on your own. The city is known for sky touching skyscrapers, man-made islands, mega-shopping malls, the timeless desert, azure Arabian Sea and many more delights. Spend the day shopping, as it's the best past time in the city. Shop till you drop as well as nourish your taste buds.
Later return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
In the morning after breakfast, head for a half day sightseeing tour of Dubai. The prime attractions to visit are Old Arabian Houses, the Spice Souk and Jumeirah Mosque. Presenting an insight of the world’s’ most futuristic metropolis, the tour is a complete treat for your senses.
In the evening, proceed for Dhow Cruise, riding down the Dubai stream. Ride the wooden liners laden with luxuries sightseeing along the famous Dubai Creek. Enjoy the lively music and finger-licking delights from a variety of Arabic cuisine. Do not miss the dancing lights on the skyscrapers of Dubai.
After dinner depart from the cruise to reach your hotel for an overnight stay.
Next morning after breakfast, enjoy an adventurous journey into the heart of the desert without which the trip to Dubai will not be complete. Later in the afternoon enjoy an exciting roller coaster ride across the majestic sand dunes of Arabia.
Enjoy the thrill of exploring the golden spread of sands with dune bashing. Watch the beautiful sunset at the desert. Later, proceed with a visit to the Bedouin campsite, to be treated to their amazing hospitality and get to see their way of life. The highlight of the evening is the delicious barbecue dinner and the delight for the evening, a traditional belly dance performance, there are amazing belly dancers performing extraordinary around the campfire by starlight.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Start the day leisurely as you are free of plans. Enjoy exploring the beautiful Dubai city on your own. Visit the Gold Souk, located in the heart of the city. The traditional market is one of the landmarks that must be included in your itinerary. The Souk has 300 retailers trading exclusively in jewelry. The view of so much gold, and amazing designs will totally tempt you for a shopping spree.
After the visit to the Gold Souk return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
In the morning after breakfast, pack your bags and check out of the hotel. Bid adieu to Dubai, as you avail assisted transfer to Dubai airport to board a flight for your onward destination.
HOTELS TO BE USED/SIMILAR:
|City||03 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|Dubai||City Max – STD or Similar||Sea View Hotel – DLX or Similar||Park Regis Kris Kin – SUP or Similar|
PER PERSON PRICE STARTING:
|Category of Hotels||Double|
|03 Star||INR 23,999/- Per Person|
|04 Star||INR 27,999/- Per Person|
|05 Star||INR 31,999/- Per Person|
- 04 nights’ accommodation in Dubai.
- 04 breakfasts in Dubai.
- Desert safari with BBQ Dinner.
- Dhow cruise with Dinner - FREE UPGRADE TO MARINA CRUISE.
- Half day city tour of Dubai.
- Return airport transfers.
- 02 Dinner Coupons.
- Dubai Visa Cost.
- Return Airfare.
- Applicable Airport taxes.
- Medical Insurance.
- Any expense of personal nature like telephone charges etc.
- Any other item not included in the above mentioned inclusions.
- Tipping and portage payable to the driver, bellboy, room service or waiter.
- IMG Worlds of Adventure: INR 5,500 per person.
- IMG Worlds of Adventure + Global Village Combo Tour: INR 7,500 per person.
- Shopping Visit to Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa (124th Floor): INR 5,000 per person.
- Aqua venture Water Park + visit to Lost Chambers Aquarium: INR 7,100 per person.
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo Tour: INR 3,500 per person.
Abu Dhabi Orientation with Grand Mosque Visit + Ferrari World (Bronze Ticket D-9) (Except Friday):
INR 7,100 per person.
- All rates are per person on twin sharing basis.
- Rates are valid for minimum 02 person travelling together.
Rates are valid from 26th Dec 2018 – 28th Jan 2019.
- Surcharges will be charged extra if any.
- Rate of exchange calculated at, 01 USD = 72; However actual rate will be applicable on the day of entire USD payment is made.
- All taxes, sightseeing’s, airfare etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of Booking.
- 5 Days / 4 Night