Now that your wedding day is over, it’s time to celebrate your newly formed union! Take your celebrations to the exotic island with our Mauritius honeymoon packages. Lined with palm trees, pristine beaches, and crystal clear waters, Mauritius is one of the best honeymoon destinations in the world. Make the most of your alone time in this magical land and indulge in romantic experiences together. From enjoying sweet private time to engaging yourselves in adventures, there are many things offered on our Mauritius tour packages for honeymoon.
Our honeymoon packages to Mauritius let couples romance amidst picturesque landscapes, walk hand-in-hand on the unspoiled beaches, and enjoy dinner dates by the crystal clear lagoons and sea. You can feel the romantic vibes and love in the air of this beautiful island. Our Mauritius honeymoon tour package includes the top attractions that lire many couples from the world. These include Ile aux Cerfs, Isla de Ambre, Île aux Cocos, Serpent Island, Chamarel's Seven Coloured Earth Park, and much more. Apart from this, skydiving, snorkeling, scuba diving, sunset catamaran cruise, underwater walking, and bathing in a natural pool are some of the most romantic things to do on your Mauritius trip for couples.
If you wish to spend time with your sweetheart away from the bustle of the city, browse through our Mauritius honeymoon packages to delight in serene environs. Indian Holiday offers tailor made Mauritius honeymoon packages from India for a hassle-free trip and make sure to satiate your desires and needs throughout the trip. Leave the work to us and commence your newly married life with a romantic trip to one of the top romantic places in the world.
Top Places to visit in Mauritius for Couples
Enveloped with natural beauty, there are a plethora of places to visit in Mauritius for couples. The tourist attractions give the honeymoon couple the best experiences to ignite their love. Spend time exploring the beautiful places in this island nation like nature parks, coral islets, blue lagoons, surreal beaches, and privately owned islands. Other famous attractions you can visit include top-class restaurants, nightclubs, trendy bars and pubs, and more.
Here are the best places to explore on your Mauritius honeymoon tour -
- Flic en Flac Beach: Swim or snorkel at the Flic en Flac Beach in Mauritius. One of the longest and famous beaches in Mauritius, it offers brilliant views of the clear skies and is known for its spectacular sunsets.
- Ile Aux Cerfs: Among the top places to add to your Mauritius honeymoon trip is Ile Aux Cerfs. It is a privately owned island and is blessed with luxuriant vegetation and white sandy beaches.
- Tamarin Beach: A beautiful beach for couples to relax, sunbathe, and indulge in camping. The untamed waters and serene shoreline makes it a popular beach among honeymooners.
- Chamarel Waterfalls: The waterfall will leave your breath away with its splendid beauty. Known for its unique geological formations, Chamarel Waterfalls is a must-visit Mauritius honeymoon place.
- Indian Pavilion: A renowned Indian restaurant in Mauritius, it is set in a wonderful place and offers pristine views to honeymooners. You can find creative cooking experience with Indian spices and herbs here.
Most Romantic Things to do in Mauritius for Couples
Blessed with nature trails, serene beaches, emerald waters, and pristine waterfalls, Mauritius offers ample exciting things to do for honeymooners. Trekking, scuba diving, hiking, snorkeling, kayaking, deep sea fishing, and more activities are available in this island nation for adventure loving couples. If not, there are other many interesting and romantic things to partake in for memorable experiences.
Take a look at this list of most romantic things add to your Mauritius honeymoon package -
- Soak in the beauty of Le Morne Barbant: One of the top honeymoon places, it is a mountain providing private time away from the jam-packed shores. And the view from the mountaintop is the most romantic sight to behold.
- Bathe in Chamarel Waterfall: The natural pool in Mauritius, enjoy bathing under Chamarel waterfall. Treat your eyes to the beautiful surroundings and click pictures for memoirs. Take a dip in pure bliss on your honeymoon tour in Mauritius from India.
- Enjoy Horse Riding at Domaine de L’Etoile: Take up horse riding for a fun time. Enjoy the views of extensive landscapes and lofty mountain ranges while enjoying this recreational activity.
- Swim with the Dolphins at Tamarin Bay: Enjoy swimming alongside dolphins at Tamarin Bay on your Mauritius honeymoon package. Witness the migrating whale’s acrobatic skills and click tons of pictures.
- Watch Mesmerizing Sunset at Riambel Beach: Watching sunset together hand-in-hand is probably one of the most underrated activities for couples. You can take a long walk on the shore and explore the scenic Riambel Village too.