Kerala, fondly called God’s Own Country is truly one of the best places to visit in India. Blessed with beauty that few can actually match, the southern state is a world of its own. The 8-day Best of Kerala tour by Indian Holiday introduces you to the paradise.
Starting from the Harbour City, Cochin embark to Munnar, one of the most beautiful hill stations in India. Enjoy the wild natural bliss of wildlife at Thekkady. Alleppey takes you on a tour of the blessed backwaters. For the bliss of the Arabian Sea, get to Kovalam. The tour ends at the historic and cultural capital city Trivandrum. Peruse the given itinerary for all details.
Best of Kerala tours starts with your arrival at the Cochin Airport. Meet our representative who will pick you up and transfer to hotel. Check-in to your hotel and freshen up. Later, get ready for a local sightseeing tour of Cochin. The multi-ethnic port city of Kerala offers a number of historic sites, cultural treasures and other impressive sights.
Your tour covers the unique Chinese Fishing nets, Fort Cochin, Mattancherry Palace, St. Francis Church, Dutch Cemetery, Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Hill Palace, and Bolghatty Palace. Enjoy boating at the Marine drive. Later, get to the Lulu shopping mall. In the evening you will be taken for a cultural performance of the Kathakali dance show.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Start the day with a hearty breakfast at the hotel. Later, pack your bags and check out from the hotel. Today you will be driven to Munnar. The lush scenic hill station of Munnar is one of the most beautiful places in India and not just Kerala. En-route, stop at the water falls and enjoy the natural beauty. The misty roads, the cloudy skies and the amazing views accompany on your ride. On arrival into the hill town, check in to a listed hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Wake up to the bliss of Munnar. Feast on a delicious breakfast and get ready. Proceed for a local sightseeing tour of Munnar. The first stop is the Tea Museum, where you learn about the processing of the favorite brew of India. Later, proceed to the beautiful Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, and Kundala Lake. In the afternoon visit the Eravikulam National Park. The high attitude sanctuary is known for the Nilgiri Tahr and the Neelakurinji flowers that bloom once in 12 years.
Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Wake up to an early breakfast. Later, pack your bags and check out from the hotel. Today you will leave for Thekkady by road. On arrival at the nature blessed town, check in to the hotel or the jungle lodge. In the afternoon, enjoy a boat ride on Periyar Lake. The Periyar National Park is right on the shores of the lake and on a boat tour it is quite possible for you to see wildlife and birds.
Overnight stay at chosen accommodation.
Start the day with breakfast, after which check out from hotel. Get assistance for transfer to Alleppey. On arrival in the town, check-in to the Hotel. Enjoy the full day at the scenic backwater. Board one of the luxury houseboat chosen for you. Cruise through the wonderful ecology. The sight of picturesque village, paddy fields, charming churches and temples is soothing. Spot rare birds and cherish the blessings. Even the dark is quite amazing when on the houseboat. Spend the stargazing on the deck.
Overnight stay on the houseboat.
Today the houseboat arrives to the land. Have an appetizing breakfast after which check out from the houseboat. Proceed to Kovalam by road. On arrival to the beach town, check in to the hotel. The day is free of schedules, spend at leisure. The serene beaches of Kovalam are perfect for scenic walks, sunbathing and a fun time with waves. Watch the marvelous sunset, get a grab of local seafood or you can indulge in one of the pampering Ayurvedic sessions.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Start the day with a delicious breakfast. Later, proceed for local sightseeing tour of Trivandrum. Pay a visit to the revered Padmanabhaswamy Temple, the earthly abode of the Lord Vishnu from which the town gets its name. Also explore the Napier Museum and Zoo. Afternoon is free for shopping. Have a look at the handicrafts, seashell created items, etc.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Today is the last day of the tour. Have a delicious breakfast of local dishes of Kerala. Pack your bags and check out from the hotel. You will be transferred to Trivandrum airport /Railway Station to connect for onward destination. Return home with the best memories of Kerala.
Package cost including taxes – USD 445 X 02 person
USD 890 for 02 adults - 3*Star
Package cost including taxes – USD 545 X 02 person
USD 1090 for 02 adults - 4*Star
Package cost including taxes – USD 815 X 02 person
USD 1630 for 02 adults - 5*Star
Airfare supplement (Subject to change)
Jabalpur/Delhi- USD 70 per person
Hotels to be used/ Similar
|CITY||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|Cochin||Hotel Dunes||Hotel Dunes Continental||Hotel Trident|
|Munnar||Misty Mountain Resort||Devonshire Greens||Panoramic Gateway|
|Alleppey||Deluxe Houseboat||Full time A/c Premium H/B||Luxury Hosueboat|
|Kovalam||Sagara beach resort||Uday Samudra||Niraamaya Retreat|
Note: Base category rooms
- Accommodation in hotels on Bed and Breakfast basis. (01 double room)
- All meals in Hosueboat.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Air-conditioned transportas per itinerary by Indigo/similar.
- 01 Kathakali dance show ticket.
- 01 boat ride in Periyar lake.
- Services of Local English Speaking Guide for sightseeing in Cochin.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any Entrance fee.
- Airfare /Train fare.
- Guide services in other places.
- Any peak season supplement.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid till 1st April to 30th Sep’19.
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- For Non Resident Indians clients (NRI client) – copy of passport.
- For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
- For domestic clients – copy of Driving License / Voter ID Card / passport is mandatory.
Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- 8 Days / 7 Night
- Cochin – Munnar – Thekkad...