Colonial towns, pristine backwaters, ancient temples, heritage sites and scenic beaches, all these are the ingredients for a picture perfect Kerala tour. The ‘Best of Kerala Tour’ package has been designed to acquaint you with all these aspects. The journey covers Cochin, Munnar, Alleppey, Kovalam and Thiruvanathapuram.
Upon arrival at the Cochin Airport/ Railway Station, our representative will meet you as you exit the arrival terminal followed by assisted transfer to the hotel. Post lunch, travel across the Cochin Harbor. Upon arrival at Fort Cochin, set off for the sightseeing tour in the city. Visit St.Francis Church, Dutch Palace and Jewish Synagogue etc followed by Kathakali dance in the evening. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Post breakfast, drive to Munnar. Enroute, treat your eyes with the views of green tea plantations and Cardamom hills. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Spend rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Munnar.
Today, in the morning, embark on a sightseeing tour of Munnar. Visit Mattupetty Dam, Old Munnar Town, Town Market, Eravikulam National Park and dairy farm. Spend rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Post breakfast drive to Alleppey. Upon arrival, embark on houseboat for a delightful backwater cruise. Stay overnight on board the houseboat.
Post breakfast in the morning, proceed towards Kovalam. Thereafter, enjoy a leisurely stay on the beach. Stay overnight in Kovalam.
In the morning, embark on a sightseeing tour of Thiruvanathapuram which include PadmanabhaSwamy temple, Veli Tourist Village, Museum Complex, Science & Technology Museum, Shangmugham Beach and Aakulam boat club etc. Stay overnight in Kovalam.
Today, you will be transferred to the airport/railway station to board flight for onward journey.
SPECIAL PRICE IS BASED ON 02 PERSON TRAVELING TOGETHER WITH AIRCONDITION CAR
|06 Nights Package cost using Double sharing room per person in USD|
|02 Adults (Double Sharing)||
|Winter (01 Oct - 31 Mar 17)||$ 495 PP||$ 640 PP||$ 755 PP|
|Supplement for monuments entrance fees||$ 7 PP|
|CITY||Good 03* Hotels||Good 04* Hotels||Good 05* Hotels||Nights|
|Cochin||Sea Lord||Radisson Blu||The Trident||1|
|Munnar||Spice County||Abad Copper Castle||Mountain Club||2|
|Alleppey||Deluxe Houseboat||Premium Houseboat||Premium Houseboat||1|
|Kovalam||Abad Hermonia||Travancore Heritage||Turtle on the beach||2|
- 06 Nights accommodation on Double Triple sharing room basis.
- Daily Breakfast in hotel.
- Meet and greet at airport.
- Air-conditioned Medium car Tata Indigo for all transfers and sightseeing as per program.
- Local English speaking guide for sightseeing in each city as per program.
- Evening Kathakali dance performance in Cochin.
- Afternoon boat ride at Lake Periyar to visit Elephant reserve.
- All currently applicable taxes.
Our cost does not include the following services:
- Travel Insurance.
- Domestic Airfare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Monument entrance fees.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid for above period only – except 20 Dec’2016 – 15 January’2017 - on Request.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html.
- Package is valid with specific dates.
Call an Expert » +91-11-4242 3100
- 7 Days / 6 Night
- Cochin - Munnar - Alleppey - ...