Uttarakhand is a beautiful state of India, which has been blessed by breathtaking views, wonderful hill towns, exotic wildlife, salubrious weather, adventure activities and more. Delightful Uttarakhand Tour is a well-planned package of 8 days that takes you to some of the most spectacular destinations of Uttarakhand. Get ready for a holiday set amid the beautiful scenery and splendid sites. The itinerary takes you to places like Rishikesh, Kausani. Binsar, Lansdowne, Nainital and Jim Corbett National Park. Some of the highlights of this tour package are wildlife safari in Jim Corbett and Binsar, Tiffin Top view point in Lansdowne, and the lush Kasauni Tea Estate.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
- Sightseeing in Rishikesh including Triveni Ghat.
- Explore Lamsdowne, including Tarkeshwar Mahadev.
- Wildlife spotting in Jim Corbett National Park.
- The peaceful Anasakti Ashram during Kausani sightseeing.
- Visit to Binsar wildlife sanctuary.
- Naina Devi Temple, Mall road and Naini Lake in Nainital.
As you reach Delhi, meet our tour representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to Rishikesh. Located on the confluence of River Chandrabhaga and River Ganga, this holy town lies at the foothills of lower Himalayas in Uttarakhand. Rishikesh is also popular for being the base site for journey to the Chardham destinations of Uttarakhand- Kedarnath, Gangotri, Badrinath and Yamunotri. It is visited by a huge number of pilgrims every year as it has several ashrams and temples.
On arrival, complete the check-in formalities. Evening is scheduled for sightseeing including Laxman Jhula, 450 feet hanging iron Bridge over the mighty Ganges. Next in line is Bharat Mandir, an ancient temple established by Adiguru Shankaracharya. After this continue towards the meeting point of River Ganga, Yumuna and Sarswati, the Triveni Ghat. It is also one of the most revered sacred bathing spots in Rishikesh for seeking salvation. The last visit of the day is to Trayambakeshwar temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva.
After breakfast on day 2, start your road journey to Lansdowne, a beautiful cantonment town, known for its lush environs and panoramic views. The hill town was developed by the British. It is one of the most peaceful hill stations of India. Lying at an altitude of 1706 m above sea level, Lansdowne has dense oak and pine jungles. As you reach, check-in at the hotel.
Later on, you may visit the War Museum or the Darwan Singh Sangrahalaya, placed amid the town's central region. The museum is handled by the Indian Army. Next, head to the 'tip n top' hill point for visiting the Anglican, St. Mary's Church. Recently, the Protestants of the town have converted this place into a reading room. Savor wonderful views of Chaukhamba and Trishul mountain ranges from two popular viewpoints in Lansdowne- Tiffin Top and Snow View. Dedicated to Lord Shiva, Tarkeshwar Mahadev is the last attraction of the day. It is placed at a height of 2092 m from the sea level.
Today, after breakfast, start your road journey to the very popular Jim Corbett National Park, one of the most popular national park in north India. As you reach, complete the check—in at a jungle resort. Now you can freshen-up, enjoy good food and rest for a while. The evening is at leisure. Explore the nearby area on your own. Visit the Garjiya Devi temple that is located nearby. If you want you can also opt for an evening Jungle safari. This national park is known for its decent population of tigers and elephants. Other animals found here are sambar, slothe bear, various species of deer, langurs etc. It is also known for welcoming as many as 586 species of migratory birds.
On the 4th day, post breakfast, drive to Kausani. Blessed by green surroundings and wonderful scenery, Kausani is known as the 'Switzerland of India'. Kausani is an unspoiled place that is loved by nature lovers and peace seekers. Upon arriving, complete the check-in at the hotel. Take rest for some time. Afterwards, get ready for sightseeing in Kausani including a visit to Kasauni Tea Estate- have a look at the tea varieties and buy some, Sumitranandan Pant Gallery- dedicated to the popular literary figures of modern Hindi literature, Anasakti Ashram- also known as Gandhi Ashram, Lakshmi Ashram- a 70-year old ashram, Rudradhari Falls and Caves. Later, savor dinner.
In the morning, start your road journey for Binsar, famed for its wildlife sanctuary. As you reach Binsar, complete the check-in formalities at the resort. Binsar wildlife sanctuary is loved by wildlife enthusiasts and nature lovers. It has a vast variety of grasses, bushes and trees, along with animals and birds. Back to the resort for lunch. Later on, you can either relax in the room or can explore the place on-foot, on your own. Have your dinner.
Stay overnight in Binsar.
Today, on day 6, have breakfast and start driving to Nainital. Positioned in the Himalayan belt of the Kumaon hills, this lovely hill town is an ideal visit for nature lovers. A lovely holiday destination it is a number of placid lakes, surrounded by stunning scenery. Nainital is popular in tourists of all age-groups. On arrival, check into the hotel. Later on, get ready for exploring this beautiful place, starting from Naina Devi Temple, placed on the northern banks of Naini Lake. Next, visit the church of St. John in the Wilderness. Founded way back in the 1844, it lies on the north end of town (Mallital).
Overnight stay in Nainital.
In the morning, today get ready for sightseeing in Nainital. Visit the lovely Naini Lake- the backbone of the city, Governor's House- also known Raj Bhavan. It was constructed in 1899 and is Victorian Gothic domestic structure. The next visit is to the Snow View, which is accessible by a cable car ride. Also called Sher-ka-danda Ridge, it offers breathtaking views of the surroundings. Head towards The Mall road, running along the lake banks, which is now known as Govind Ballabh Pant Marg. This road has several shops and restaurants. If you wish to see touristy activity, this is the place. Spend a memorable evening here.
Today, on the last day of the tour, get transferred to Delhi Airport for boarding flight for your onward journey.
Price per person including taxes
@ INR 27,500/- x 02 Guests = INR 55,000/-
Price per person including taxes
@ INR 22,500/- x 04 Guests = INR 90,000/-
Price per person including taxes
@ INR 19,000/- x 06 Guests = INR 1,14,000/-
Standard (3*) Hotels to be used/ Similar
|Destination||Hotel||Room Category||Meal Plan||Nights|
|Rishikesh||Green By One Hotels||Deluxe Room||Breakfast & Dinner||1|
|Lansdowne||Ravine Palace||Executive Room||Breakfast & Dinner||1|
|Corbett||Corbett View Resort||Deluxe Room||Breakfast & Dinner||1|
|Kausani||Nature Valley Resort||Standard Room||Breakfast & Dinner||1|
|Binsar||Binsar Eco Resort||Himalayan View||Breakfast & Dinner||1|
|Nainital||Aroma||Deluxe Room||Breakfast & Dinner||2|
- Welcome drink on arrival (non-alcoholic)
- Accommodation using starting room category of each hotel on double occupancy basis.
- Meal Plan: As per above mention at hotel / resort
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Dzire (02 to 03 pax) / Innova (04 to 06 pax) / Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Any Guide Services.
- Room Heater charges as per the hotel
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- PS: Above Special Rates are not applicable for Long Weekends/ Holidays/ Dasehra/ Diwali & New Year Period.
Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.
Note for Jeep Safari:
- INR @ 4800 / Jeep for Indian (Maximum 6 Persons & 2 children (b/w - 5 to 12 years) are allowed in ONE Jeep Subject to availability)
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra as applicable.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above-mentioned cost is valid for mentioned dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- The normal hotel check in / check out time is 1400 / 1200 hrs.
Note: The package is valid for dates of 15th July to 31st March, 2020.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions: For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Note:- We can customize the hotels as per your choice with cost adjustments.
- 8 Days / 7 Night
- Delhi- Rishikesh - Lansdowne ...