Badrinath and Kedarnath are the two holy Dhams in Uttarakhand. Located amidst the snowcapped peaks of the Himalayas, visiting these two dhams is believed to absolve a person of all his sins and allow him to achieve salvation. A brilliantly crafted itinerary, the Do Dham Yatra is a single day journey for pilgrims wanting to visit the holy sites of Badrinath and Kedarnath. You seek the blessings of Lord Badri, who is worshipped as a form of Lord Vishnu, along with Kedarnath, which is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. Both of these holy sites are visited by you in a single day via a helicopter.
The one day Yatra by helicopter has been brilliantly designed especially for those devotees who are short on time and are not physically fit to undertake the difficult Yatra. The helicopter yatra commences from Dehradun, the capital of Uttarakhand, and comes to an end on the same day, after devotees have visited the holy destinations of Badrinath and Kedarnath.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
The one day pilgrimage called Do Dham Yatra by helicopter starts early morning at 7 AM with take-off from Sahastradhara heliport in Dehradun to Guptkashi helipad. Government regulations require the pilgrims to change the helicopter at Guptkashi and take another helicopter to fly you till Kedarnath.
After you arrive at the Kedarnath helipad, you will have to walk a short distance of almost 700m. However, you will be provided with the VIP Darshan slips. Take the blessings of Lord Shiva by entering the shrine. The divine bliss which you experience here cannot be captured or described in words.
After completing the Kedarnath Darshan by 11 AM, get transferred to the helipad and make your way to Badrinath. Arrival to Badrinath takes almost an hour. If you reach Badrinath by 12.30 PM you will be assisted to go directly to the temple. Badrinath Temple is dedicated to Lord Badri, who is regarded as another form of Lord Vishnu. The temple, which is one of the 108 Divya Desams dedicated to Lord Vishnu, is considered to be one of the holiest pilgrimage sites in India.
After completing the darshan, we will transfer you to the hotel for Lunch. After having your lunch, drive back to the helipad for your return journey to the Dehradun Sahastradhara helipad.
- The price includes cost of helicopter for Dodham.
- This price includes the cost of vehicle at Badrinath.
- 01 meal at Badrinath.
- Assistance in darshan at all temples.
- Any special puja charges will have to be paid directly by passengers.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services.
- Any Air fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- Travel Insurance.
- GST 5 % Extra on total billing and royalty charge.
Guidelines For Passengers:
- There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Passengers should carry only small handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
Terms and Conditions:
- Carrying of AADHAR CARD is must for all Indians whereas passport is required in case for foriegn national.
- All temples in Chardham sector are located in high altitude & passengers are advised to carry their own medication. At these locations, it becomes cold in the evening, so passengers are advised to carry woolen clothing with them.
- Weighing at the time of boarding the helicopter is must since the pilot will not allow boarding in case it exceeds the weight conveyed at the time of booking & we reserve the right to shuffle pas-sengers to manage the right weight of helicopters for safe flying in the hills.
- Our company shall not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the party, thus ad-vised guests to get the fitness certificate from doctor to travel to the high altitude sector.
- No or delayed flying are subject to many factors like delayed clearance from Airforce & Civil avia-tion, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force ( NOTAM), bad weather conditions, sudden development of technical snag in helicopter, illness of flying crew & delayed positioning of the guests at the helipads
- Every person beyond 80 Kg shall pay INR 200 /- per Kg extra toward Palki at Yamunotri & Rs. 250/- per person for shuttle at Phata to Kedarnath on direct payment basis.
- The expenses towards lodging & boarding shall be borne by the guests in case of overstaying at any Dham due to bad weather conditions or any other unavoidable reasons.
- If stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day, we shall try to finish two Dhams on next day & maintain the further schedule.
- We shall refund the proportionate money calculated on missed flying time & other services in case guests are unable to visit any of the dham due to bad weather situation or any reason beyond our control.
- Full refund shall be applicable in case we are unable to commence the journey from Dehradun due to any reason beyond our control.
- Any donations, tips, pitthu & porter charges shall be borne by the guests only.
- Damages of any kind caused to the party due to natural causes during the tour shall not be com-pensated by us and all legal disputes are to be settled within jurisdiction of Delhi-NCR.
1.Note: Exact Schedule can be advised before a day of departure. Above mentioned schedule is tentative just for understanding the operational system & timing. Things can be changed last moment due to any operational or weather changes.
2 Note: All reporting timings from point to point flying will be confirmed to client from our end. Charters and crew members can be changed as per availability. Timing of transfers from each flying point to another can be changed last moment as per availabilities or weather conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount. (full charter)
- IHPL reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying subjected to weather conditions.
- Any extra night stay due to bad weather will be borne by client itself.
- Full amount has to be deposited 20 days prior to date of journey.
- Do Dham Yatra by Chopper will applicable till 27 Oct 2019
CANCELLATION POLICY: If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
Upto 30 days before Journey --- 40 % of amount
Upto 20 days before Journey --- 60 % of amount
Upto 10 days before Journey --- No Refund
Note:- We can customize the hotels as per your choice with cost adjustments.
- 1 Days / 0 Night
- Dehradun - Kedarnath - Badrin...