Badrinath and Kedarnath are the two holy Char Dhams in Uttarakhand. Located amidst the snowcapped peaks of the Himalayas, visiting these two dhams is believed to absolve a person of all his sins and allow him to achieve salvation. A brilliantly crafted itinerary, the Do Dham Yatra is a single day journey for pilgrims wanting to visit the holy sites of Badrinath and Kedarnath. You seek the blessings of Lord Badri, who is worshipped as a form of Lord Vishnu, along with Kedarnath, which is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. Both of these holy sites are visited by you in a single day via a helicopter.
The one day Yatra by helicopter has been brilliantly designed especially for those devotees who are short on time and are not physically fit to undertake the difficult Yatra. The helicopter yatra commences from Dehradun, the capital of Uttarakhand, and comes to an end on the same day, after devotees have visited the holy destinations of Badrinath and Kedarnath.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
The one day pilgrimage called Do Dham Yatra by helicopter starts early morning at 7 AM with take-off from Sahastradhara heliport in Dehradun to Guptkashi helipad. Government regulations require the pilgrims to change the helicopter at Guptkashi and take another helicopter to fly you till Kedarnath.
After you arrive at the Kedarnath helipad, you will have to walk a short distance of almost 700m. However, you will be provided with the VIP Darshan slips. Take the blessings of Lord Shiva by entering the shrine. The divine bliss which you experience here cannot be captured or described in words.
After completing the Kedarnath Darshan by 11 AM, get transferred to car/jeep and make your way to Badrinath by road. Arrival to Badrinath takes almost an hour. Badrinath Temple is dedicated to Lord Badri, who is regarded as another form of Lord Vishnu. The temple, which is one of the 108 Divya Desams dedicated to Lord Vishnu, is considered to be one of the holiest pilgrimage sites in India.
After completing the darshan, make your way to Sarovar Portico for Lunch. After having your lunch, drive back to the helipad for your return journey to Dehradun Sahastradhara helipad.
- The price includes cost of helicopter for Do Dham.
- This price includes the cost of vehicle at Badrinath.
- 01 meal at Badrinath.
- Assistance in Darshan at all temples.
- Any special puja charges will have to be paid directly by passengers.
Rs 20,000 Royalty charges are included in the given price and this amount is subject to refund after final decision from the Uttarakhand Govt.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services.
- Any Air fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- Travel Insurance.
- GST 5 % Extra on total billing.
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS:
- There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Available Hotel properties at Guptkashi and Yamunotri are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best among them. However at Harsil and Badrinath the accommodation standard is 3.5 Star.
- Extra night due to bad weather will be borne by client itself.
- Indian Holiday Pvt Ltd reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying subjected to weather conditions and availability of Helicopter.
BAD WEATHER SITUATION:
If you are stuck in a bad weather situation, we will still try to finish the Darshan on next day. In case we are completely unable to visit any Dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money according to the flying time.
- 1 Days / 0 Night
- Dehradun - Kedarnath - Badrin...