Nainital, a famous hill station in India, which is known for its captivating beauty and ancient temples, can be explored with 5 Nights / 6 Days Jim Corbett with Nainital tour package. The tranquility of the place makes it a perfect holiday destination for the tourists. Some of the tourist attractions here include Naini Lake, Snow View Point, Tiffin Top, Naukuchiatal and Naini Peak, besides an adventurous experience at Jim Corbett. The tour promises a comfortable and exciting holiday.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
- Enjoy Jeep Safari and elephant ride at JIm Corbett
- Sightseeing at Naina Peak, Nainadevi Temple, Snow View, Tiffin Top
- Visit scenic lake at Bhimtal, Sattal and Naukuchiatal
- Enjoy Boat ride & Ropeway ride at Nainital
- Sightseeing at the beautiful Mukteshwar
- Explore exotic wildlife at Jim Corbett National park
On reaching Delhi, meet our IHPL representative who will help you take a transfer to Nainital. En-route visit Gajraula which is well-known for its tourist destinations such as Najibudaulah’s Fort, Mandawar Ka Mahal and Raza library. After arriving in Nainital, check-in to the hotel. Nainital is a beautiful place which promises to calm your senses. Enjoy the day at any of the scenic locations of the place and relax yourself in a comfortable and calming atmosphere.
You can begin this morning with a visit to the Cheena Peak which offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the Himalayas. Spend rest of the day with a trip to Bhimtal and Sattal. Bhimtal is a scenic lakeside destination which offers a soothing environment to all the visitors.
Sattal is a place where seven lakes come together. The place is surrounded by beautiful green scenery. In the evening, return to Nainital and enjoy shopping at the mall road. Have a comfortable stay at night.
Munch your breakfast and then head to Mukteshwar for a full day outing. Set in the Kumaon Hills, Mukteshwar is popular tourist destination. Seek blessings at Mukteshwar Temple which is an ancient temple located in a beautiful isolated place. You can also visit the Little Church which is 75 years old and is located on the side of the hill. Also, you can enjoy a cable car ride to the Snow View Point. Later, return back to Nainital and stay overnight.
After having your breakfast, drive to Corbett National Park. The park is 60 km from Nainital and it covers an area of 521 km². The park houses more than 500 species of animals, reptiles and birds. The place offers a lot to those who wish to have a closer look of nature. People can enjoy Jeep Safari and Elephant Ride in the park and enjoy their encounter with different species.
Wildlife of the park includes the Tiger, the Leopard, slot Bear, Jungle Cat, Fishing Cat, Wild Boar, Langur and Rhesus Monkeys, Gharial and Muggar Crocodiles. On arrival, check-in to the lodge and stay overnight.
Have a memorable experience this morning by taking up elephant ride or jeep safari. Enjoy the pleasant climate of the place amid the greenery surrounding the place. In the evening either go for a safari to spot the wildlife or spend time at leisure. Dinner and stay overnight at the lodge.
After having your breakfast, leave Corbett and head back to Delhi airport/ railway station for your onward journey. The tour ends here.
Price per person including taxes
@ INR 21,250/- x 02 Guests = INR 42,500/-
Price per person including taxes
@ INR 18,250/- x 04 Guests = INR 73,000/-
Price per person including taxes
@ INR 15,850/- x 06 Guests = INR 95,100/-
Standard (3*) Hotels to be used/ Similar
|Schedule||Hotel||Room Category||Meal Plan||Days|
|Delhi to Nainital||Xomotel Nainital||Deluxe Room||Dinner||1|
|Bhimtal Excursion||Xomotel Nainital||Deluxe Room||Breakfast & Dinner||2|
|Mukteshwar Excursion||Xomotel Nainital||Deluxe Room||Breakfast & Dinner||3|
|Jim Corbett Drive||Corbett View Resort||Deluxe Room||Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner||4|
|Corbett||Corbett View Resort||Deluxe Room||Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner||5|
- Accommodation using starting room category of each hotel on double occupancy basis.
- Meal Plan: As per above mention at hotel / resort.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Dzire (02 to 03 pax) / Innova (04 to 06 pax) / Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra. (GST 5%).
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Any Guide Services.
- Room Heater charges as per the hotel.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- PS: Above Special Rates are not applicable for Long Weekends/ Holidays/ Festivals and Air Condition will not operate in Hills Area.
- Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.
Note for Jeep Safari:
- INR @ 4800 / Jeep for Indian (Maximum 6 Persons & 2 children (b/w - 5 to 12 years) are allowed in ONE Jeep Subject to availability)
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra as applicable.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above-mentioned cost is valid for mentioned dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- The normal hotel check in / check out time is 1400 / 1200 hrs.
Note: Above rate is valid from 1st Apr 2019 to 15th Jul 2019.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions: For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Delhi - Nainital - Mukteshwar...